Fiona MacAskill

• 3 weeks later...

Fiona was a legend. Often met her at home and away games (she seldom missed any) and drank with her in the club and Hospitality a few times. She was a True Bud. She supported all the players and wouldn't hear a bad word against any of them. She was always 100% behind the team and the club. As a few on here have eluded she wasn't called the screamer for nothing. She was a very vocal supporter and very proud to be a buddie.

Puts life into perspective I was getting all excited about a trip to Ireland and then bang. She is no more.  Bummer. 

I don't know her family but my thoughts are with them. 

If Anyone  gets any details re the funeral.  Post them on here. Thanks.

RIP Fiona. 

Fiona was an amazing woman & a true Buddie. Her screams would echo through St Mirren Park on a matchday and thus she was nicknamed "The Screamer"

Pre Match you would find her in the 1877 club handing out teamsheets and chatting away to fellow supporters before she would finally sit down and have a wee vodka before the match.

You will honestly never meet another one like her again. One in a million
RIP Fi x

Fiona's family have contacted Div. He will update funeral arrangements to him to post. Seemingly she had 4 brain hemorrhages. But she couldn't fight that so she passed away peacefully with her family around her. Her dad said she got see the Utd 2nd leg game. Which made her happy. A Saint till the end. RIP.