Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

Looking forward to my first Yankee-Doodle (Chlorinated) Chicken! 🐓

Be interesting to see who he appoints to cabinet over the next 48 hours.

Quite a few are resigning and Hunt has said he won't be demoted.

Jeremy Hunt's Cabinet future on brink after he told Boris Johnson he will not accept demotion from foreign sec

He made clear he's only willing to accept 3 jobs - his current role, chancellor or DPM

Johnson has offered him defence secretary

Hunt has turned it down

Brown becoming Prime Minister the way he did was absolutely correct. 

It's like folk moaning that Scotland didn't vote for Brexit and therefore Scotland shouldn't leave. 

Pish.

It was a UK vote and we should be leaving. .

Brown becoming Prime Minister the way he did was absolutely correct. 
It's like folk moaning that Scotland didn't vote for Brexit and therefore Scotland shouldn't leave. 
Pish.
It was a UK vote and we should be leaving. .
1.7 million Scots voted remain.
1 million Scots voted leave.

The First Minister talking as if every Scot voted remain is highly inaccurate and a slap in the face for no less than a million Scots.

Another waste of PMQs by Blackford - of course Johnson has the right within our "Constitution" to see out the remaining three years of this term and why give May the chance to sign off with "if you don't want a no deal, you should've voted for my deal".

Possibly better to ask why the Scottish edition of The Sun couldn't bring themselves to support Johnson - hate to say it but their headline was an absolute gift to Blackford.

Edited by Bud the Baker

5 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Another waste of PMQs by Blackford - of course Johnson has the right within our "Constitution" to see out the remaining three years of this term and why give May the chance to sign off with "if you don't want a no deal, you should've voted for my deal".

Possibly better to ask why the Scottish edition of The Sun couldn't bring themselves to support Johnson - hate to say it but their headline was an absolute gift to Blackford.

Because that won't sell papers to the core Scottish demographic is my wild hunch !

34 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

The First Minister talking as if every Scot voted remain is highly inaccurate and a slap in the face for no less than a million Scots.

Indeed.

In fact, as many Scots voted to leave as voted for Sturgeon!

Brexit is just as popular in Scotland as the SNP!

Guest TPAFKATS
well, congratulations to Dominic Cummings, the power behind the world king's throne.
Ah yes, a guy found to be in contempt of parliament. Johnson makes him his right hand man.

10 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

The First Minister talking as if every Scot voted remain is highly inaccurate and a slap in the face for no less than a million Scots fuds.

34 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Not hard to work out how a vote would go now . A buffoon PM in line with Trump. Scary stuff God help us all unless you have an account in the Camen Islands. As his partner shouted in an angry tantrum.  You have no meaning of money.  Easy come easy go. 

22 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

The Prime Minister talking as if every Brit voted leave is highly inaccurate and a slap in the face for no less than 16 million Brits.

Guest TPAFKATS
Cheap slurs (l do wish you'd get the right one ) don't benefit your argument one iota.
Interesting that a poster , myself included , could make criticisms of May for instance, and you didn't leap to rebuke then . How parocial.
I criticise St*rg*on who by 'doublespeak' seeks to undermine the basic pricipal of the Party she purports to lead.

I had considered you as one of the more intelligent posters on here but obviously that was folly . No ones argument would convince you anyway as you already have a fixed idea about her.
You obviously think I read every comment on every thread on this forum and should comment on it.
Its not about you criticising Nicola Sturgeon, if you had I may have commented on the criticism as that's what debate is about.
Instead of criticism, you chose to call a woman a bitch.