Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

Cheap slurs (l do wish you'd get the right one ) don't benefit your argument one iota.

You're right, cheap slurs don't benefit anyone's argument. Here's an example of someone using a cheap slur not benefiting the argument.

How many of them has the bitch Sturgeon got ? 

On 7/23/2019 at 4:45 PM, TPAFKATS said:
On 7/23/2019 at 2:27 PM, faraway saint said:
You missed out swearing at people. emoji2957.png

f**k off ya dick

53 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

You're right, cheap slurs don't benefit anyone's argument. Here's an example of someone using a cheap slur not benefiting the argument.

Here's another above..........although this was said in jest and can be amusing. :wink:

However his first attempt......................he hurt me deeply. :(

It's the way you tell em. :lol:

Guest TPAFKATS
Just like your  pal above  ,  you also have very selective reading of posts (you miss out the political bit because you know it is true) . I find that quite twee
There was nothing political in your original post.
If you had just called her by her name instead of adding the misogynistic adjective...
Instead your underlying hatred came through.

Just like your  pal above  ,  you also have very selective reading of posts (you miss out the political bit because you know it is true) . I find that quite twee
What political bit? All you did was call a woman a bitch and I'm calling you out on that. I'd do the same if I saw you or anyone else saying it about any woman, even May and Davidson.

1 hour ago, salmonbuddie said:
10 hours ago, theknickerwetter said:

What political bit? All you did was call a woman a bitch and I'm calling you out on that. I'd do the same if I saw you or anyone else saying it about any woman, even May and Davidson.

Good lad. 

I have a lot of time for Katie Hopkins and I dinnae like her getting abused. 

Respect. 

Good lad. 
Respect. 
I've got no time at all for her, I find her views racist, repulsive and entirely self-serving. I still wouldn't call her a bitch, though.

3 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:
26 minutes ago, shull said:
Good lad. 
Respect. 

I've got no time at all for her, I find her views racist, repulsive and entirely self-serving. I still wouldn't call her a bitch, though.

I wouldn't call her a bitch either. 

On 7/23/2019 at 12:05 PM, shull said:

Big Boris to make Britain great again .

Trump and Johnson to rule the World

Ruin ......................... you mean . I mean Trump looks like an advert for an American reality show............ When plastic surgery goes wrong.  Boris looks like an albino ape that escaped from a wildlife park and he behaves like one as well. 

22 hours ago, theknickerwetter said:

Cheap slurs (l do wish you'd get the right one ) don't benefit your argument one iota.

Interesting that a poster , myself included , could make criticisms of May for instance, and you didn't leap to rebuke then . How parocial.

I criticise St*rg*on who by 'doublespeak' seeks to undermine the basic pricipal of the Party she purports to lead.

I had considered you as one of the more intelligent posters on here but obviously that was folly . No ones argument would convince you anyway as you already have a fixed idea about her.

Yes everything she is up to is slightly fishy fur me.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Good lad. 

Respect. 

Respect. ????????????? from you?????????????????  when???????????? where|?????????????????? what planet???????????.  NEVER!   😎

21 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Respect. ????????????? from you?????????????????  when???????????? where|?????????????????? what planet???????????.  NEVER!   😎

2 hours ago, shull said:

Good lad. 

Respect. 

I have all of her records. 

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

Irony? :lol:

You're more a leech, nothing original and always behind the times.

Time for you to step away from the internet. :byebye

PS NOT 🤡

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:
5 hours ago, jaybee said:

Irony? :lol:

You're more a leech, nothing original and always behind the times.

Time for you to step away from the internet. :byebye

PS NOT 🤡

Really, get real my friend. my usual posts may seem mundane to you because I am  generally debating some point with posters with a modicum of civility, I resort to answers such as that above with posters who simply troll and bad mouth others because they don't agree with them or dare to challenge their absurd and often nonsensical statements.  You however, while posting some sensible observations also have a bad habit of interjecting on others behalf, but not to argue a point, simply in order to attempt to belittle them ............... makes me wonder if you are a 'little man' since you consistently act that way and your choice of a baby as an avatar. I'm sure you consider yourself the master of one word put downs with your love of emoticons and phrases and comments that make no sense to anyone but yourself.  Have a nice day.

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

Really, get real my friend. my usual posts may seem mundane to you because I am  generally debating some point with posters with a modicum of civility, I resort to answers such as that above with posters who simply troll and bad mouth others because they don't agree with them or dare to challenge their absurd and often nonsensical statements.  You however, while posting some sensible observations also have a bad habit of interjecting on others behalf, but not to argue a point, simply in order to attempt to belittle them ............... makes me wonder if you are a 'little man' since you consistently act that way and your choice of a baby as an avatar. I'm sure you consider yourself the master of one word put downs with your love of emoticons and phrases and comments that make no sense to anyone but yourself.  Have a nice day.

:snore