Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

6 hours ago, shull said:

Is Jaybee going to be the new Uncle Colm  ?

Sweep has competition.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You mean the human race has hope.......................... people who can converse in words with more than TWO syllables?  

Who needs a code when all one needs to do is speak proper like what I do and Shull is confused.   😎

Guest TPAFKATS
I don't actually hate anyone (not even Willie Collom) personally . I would also find it impossible to hate someone i have never met and fortunately l have never met her
St**ge*n has put personal , political ambition ahead of the best interests of the Scottish people and just because you don't believe that , you have tried to be a self appointed moderator for anything negative said about the wee soul , it is almost touching , with accusations of sexits and whatever 'ist' . You try to correct me on that count because you know l'm accurate on the political issue
Apologies for using the c word but l was trying to be polite about her

I don't actually hate anyone (not even Willie Collom) personally . I would also find it impossible to hate someone i have never met and fortunately l have never met her
St**ge*n has put personal , political ambition ahead of the best interests of the Scottish people and just because you don't believe that , you have tried to be a self appointed moderator for anything negative said about the wee soul , it is almost touching , with accusations of sexits and whatever 'ist' . You try to correct me on that count because you know l'm accurate on the political issue

So you don't hate her, because you've never met her yet you still chose to call her a bitch. That's pretty much a text book definition of misogyny - using a derogatory female term to describe her. It's particularly true with regards to powerful women.

Now you cite reasons for not liking her, these are merely your opinions that you posted above as fact... but obviously you don't hate her [emoji57]

The new PM sets up his kiddy - on "war cabinet" to tackle friendly nations in Europe; Mark Francoise jokes about "Junker in his bunker", Jacob Rees-Mogg wants to bring back the imperial system. Lies become accepted as the norm. The PM claims he can't remember what he chatted to Cambridge Analytica about. Meanwhile, the reason for all the disgusting war references and anti european sentiment is that none of us plebs understand what a deal is or what negotiations involve - we just dont understand that the starting point for a successful deal must always be to take a totally unreasonable stance and be abusive. That's the way to do a deal. What's not to like about the behaviour of our Government?

1 hour ago, shull said:

Scotland will become a Region controlled by the EUROPEAN UNION.

Probably have even less power than they have now. 

Scotland would have more power as part of the EU than it would as part of the UK.

59/650 seats in Westminster, or part of the EU where each country has a veto. Indeed, only 12% of the UK’s current laws are actually EU based, showing you can have a lot of power yourself while still being in the EU. In the UK, what England says, England gets and we all have to bend to their wishes.

16 hours ago, theknickerwetter said:

That stuff dripping from your pants,  it's actually coming from your mouth 

pee orangutan GIF

6 hours ago, delpierro said:
On 7/28/2019 at 11:28 AM, jaybee said:
Not a chance my friend.........

Yeah, you right, make it 2 yrs max emoji41.png

you are certainly entitled to you opinion, I just can't see how it would be possible without cooperation from Engerland and that just ISN'T likely to happen, but hey I've been wrong before.

4 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Started a blinking contest with the EU!

He's a fanny, he's the only one playing as the EU dont give a shit if the Muppet Show take us out with no deal. Time for Little England and even littler Norn Uireland to go it alone. Wales, Garath Bale makes more than the whole of the country so they can float off to wherever he's going.

1 minute ago, melmac said:
5 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Started a blinking contest with the EU!

He's a fanny, he's the only one playing as the EU dont give a shit if the Muppet Show take us out with no deal. Time for Little England and even littler Norn Uireland to go it alone. Wales, Garath Bale makes more than the whole of the country so they can float off to wherever he's going.

Agree entirely with your rather astute assessment of our 'beloved PM' although I think he might do what none of the other were supposed to and that is take us out the EU as per the referendum result, other arguments aside..................he at least may do the right thing by those voters ...at last.              shelter shelter .......... shitstorm arriving .............. e ha .

Less than a week...:death

Boris Johnson’s new Brexit chief wants to scrap Theresa May’s commitment on workers’ rights

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-boris-johnson-eu-workers-rights-david-frost-theresa-may-barnier-a9025596.html

An opportunity - yeah for fatcat Tories to screw the ordinary working man!

Who warned you about Britannia Unchained 3/4 years ago - these people want to destroy the welfare state.

SEE YOU AT THE SOUP KITCHEN!

Back-door Boris is an emissary of global corporations, here only to do their bidding and create the disaster capitalism scenario that hedge funds (hello, Moggy) and big American corporations require to inflict their  creed on the UK.  Boris will be booted out before too long but the damage will be done and his paymasters will have moved on to the next target as he slopes off to a tax-haven

I am thoroughly bemused that the English aren't seeing through him already