Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

Boris is a showman. And his mission is clear and its not Brexit, its the GE

New Railway link for North, Public Sector wage rise, and 20k more Police...................

What exactly is a great PM ?

Not been one in my lifetime. Maybe Tedious Tom can remember Gladstone , for me they have all been poor

I would take Boris over Corbyn any day 

The current scenario is win-win for Johnson, if it all goes pear shaped he can blame it on everyone else and go back to after dinner speaking/journalism but with his rates bumped up for being an ex-PM and if by some miracle he does secure a better deal from the EU he's SuperBoris and can swan around as PM for a coupla years before getting his snout firmly into the trough! 

Guest TPAFKATS
The current scenario is win-win for Johnson, if it all goes pear shaped he can blame it on everyone else and go back to after dinner speaking/journalism but with his rates bumped up for being an ex-PM and if by some miracle he does secure a better deal from the EU he's SuperBoris and can swan around as PM for a coupla years before getting his snout firmly into the trough! 
He'll need that, given the money he owes

7 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Less than a week...:death

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-boris-johnson-eu-workers-rights-david-frost-theresa-may-barnier-a9025596.html

An opportunity - yeah for fatcat Tories to screw the ordinary working man!

Who warned you about Britannia Unchained 3/4 years ago - these people want to destroy the welfare state.

SEE YOU AT THE SOUP KITCHEN!

Alongside that we shall see the demise of Human Rights Laws, the NHS and the increase of rich tax dodging cunts - something the EU was on the verge of clamping down on.

Boris is a showman. And his mission is clear and its not Brexit, its the GE

New Railway link for North, Public Sector wage rise, and 20k more Police...................

What exactly is a great PM ?

Not been one in my lifetime. Maybe Tedious Tom can remember Gladstone , for me they have all been poor

I would take Boris over Corbyn any day 

Boris over Corbyn is a no brainer for me

Corbyn should be on Strictly , more twists and turns than a competitor on that !

Won’t respect the result on EU referendum

Lets get out as per the result,lets get on with it

Doom and gloom merchants are always around putting negative spin on things

( Neil Doncaster is Corbyns advisor [emoji2] )

Might be bumpy for a wee bit, but we will be absolutely fine

Guest TPAFKATS
Boris over Corbyn is a no brainer for me

Corbyn should be on Strictly , more twists and turns than a competitor on that !

Won’t respect the result on EU referendum

Lets get out as per the result,lets get on with it

Doom and gloom merchants are always around putting negative spin on things

( Neil Doncaster is Corbyns advisor [emoji2] )

Might be bumpy for a wee bit, but we will be absolutely fine
Really?
I'm not a fan of either Corbyn or Johnson however...
One thing corbyn seems to have is principles. He has a long history of holding the same views and voting the same way, even when going against his party view on it.
Its only the one set though unlike Johnson who will change them with the wind if its to his advantage.

On 7/30/2019 at 9:34 AM, shull said:

Big Boris, what a brilliant dude. 

How can anybody not love him ? 

Look at Sturgeon's torn face. 

What do you think, Tartan Terror ? 

DSC_0002.thumb.jpg.c0944d9fb1b783349441df5093fa23c0.jpg

he looks like a Cat that just got the cream and she looks like she's caught him: 'in flagrante delicto' with her daughter, husband, family dog?  :D

Some old comments coming back to haunt LEAVE maestro & BJs current backroom boy :oohlala  Dominic Cummings confirming what we always knew!

Dominic Cummings: Tory MPs do not care about poor people or NHS

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/30/dominic-cummings-tories-do-not-care-about-poor-people-or-the-nhs

Edited by Bud the Baker

On 7/30/2019 at 9:34 AM, shull said:

Big Boris, what a brilliant dude. 

How can anybody not love him ? 

Look at Sturgeon's torn face. 

What do you think, Tartan Terror ? 

DSC_0002.thumb.jpg.c0944d9fb1b783349441df5093fa23c0.jpg

If the telly is anything to go by, the PM's tour of Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales has gone very badly indeed?Maybe he should have stayed at home?

Edited by magnus

57 minutes ago, magnus said:

If the telly is anything to go by, the PM's tour of Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales has gone very badly indeed?Maybe he should have stayed at home?

Maybe the Telly Dudes dinnae like him, no matter what he does. 

4 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Really?
I'm not a fan of either Corbyn or Johnson however...
One thing corbyn seems to have is principles. He has a long history of holding the same views and voting the same way, even when going against his party view on it.

This. I’m no Labour voter, but Corbyn is preferable to any Lab/Con leader I’ve known in my lifetime.

Who is Bojo the clown offering dosh to, today?

luvin this, can he just keep offering money for 100 days, then crash the UK, blame the EU and no f**kers gets paid?

i actually think that Parliament not sitting at present is worse for him, it means he has to fill up 100 days with a myriad of promises of money, that soon enough the analysts will conclude he cant possibly afford to.

not looking forward to the 40,50,60,70,80% tariffs though.

Majority down to 1.

This by-election is harder to interpret than most as PC & the Greens stood down in favour of the Lib-Dems and the Brexit Party vote was bigger than the Lib-Dems majority.

With Labour barely scraping 5% what are the odds on a GE within 6 months.

I reckon BJ is looking for his No Deal to be voted down giving him no alternative but to call a GE in November.

On 8/3/2019 at 1:33 AM, melmac said:

BJ does not need to do anything, no vote required to leave with no deal.

There will be challenges to the No Deal Brexit at Westminster and BJ is also likely to face a Vote of No Confidence - if he loses the info coming from his guru David Cummings is that the election date will be after Oct. 31 so that a No Deal Brexit is still inevitable but in that case I think the EU would delay any changes to existing practices in order to give whatever shade of government emerges every option available to them from No Deal to revoking A50.

Methinks there are still a few twist to come in this story....

Edited by Bud the Baker

Guest TPAFKATS
There will be challenges to the No Deal Brexit at Westminster and BJ is also likely to face a Vote of No Confidence - if he loses the info coming from his guru David Cummings is that the election date will be after Oct. 31 so that a No Deal Brexit is still inevitable but in that case I think the EU would delay any changes to existing practices in order to give whatever shade of government emerges every option available to them from No Deal to revoking A50.

Johnson is running around making spending promises to everyone and anyone. There's an election coming

17 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

My view, which may be typically warped, is that Cummings has advised the BJ to provoke a no-confidence motion which he will lose so that parliament is suspended from mid-september to early november thus enabling their crash-out strategy.  I think this is what the BJ was alluding to when he said there were ways to get this through parliament.  I don't think the tories will voluntarily move for suspension of the fixed-term parliaments act as their whole strategy is to provoke the other side and then claim that they are blameless, but they really need an election as both outcomes (losing and then claiming brexit has been murdered or winning and then getting a grip on the country) are preferrable to the status quo.  I think that the BJ would resign if he couldn't secure a working majority .  The BJ is trying to get others to do his dirty work for him, thinking that Labour will be blinded by greed and ambition so that they can be duped into supporting a new election.

The smart thing for the opposition to do is for Parliament NOT to take the bait as Boris can't move for an election unless Parliament has a majority in favour of suspending FTPA.  Keep him on the hook, make him come back to the commons in October and to then face a series of votes that will plot another path for the UK.  This would avoid no-deal and would also preserve the unpleasant position the tories are in, allowing opposition parties to capitalise and kill the tories in parliament, get their own acts together and then move for a GE in the spring, when it suits the rest of the country and not just the BJ

• 2 weeks later...