Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

1 hour ago, theknickerwetter said:

Most of that is your opinion and I disagree . You seem to struggle between an actual question and a rhetorical one. The Party you now so fondly behold with your large , thickly glazed ,rose tinted specks used to argue against said fisheries policy before the leadership got into bed with the people who shackled Scotland with those polices.

More than one person alleged offences against Heath

There is nothing you are going to say that will convince me that you are right in your Europhile opinion and nothing you are going to say will convince me that it is other than a shitfest , superstate l want as little to do with as possible

Out of the 5 points I made Points 1 & 3 contain evidence to back up my opinion. Point 2 was answering a question of yours and Ruth Davidson's statement that the UK governments policy is also on record whether you're interested or not. Point 4  The SNPs attempt to renegotiate Fisheries policy in 2008 again is a matter of record, their ability to do so was unsuccessful by opposition from Westminster. Finally regarding the Ted Heath allegations even the Officer in charge of Operation Conifer admitted afterwards that the investigation was tainted, so who is left supporting these allegations - the Tin Foil brigade!.

Point 5 was merely me saying our opinions differ, about the one thing we do agree on

Like I said every post you make takes you further into the looking glass.

55 minutes ago, theknickerwetter said:

I think you went into the land of the looking glass , wearing bespoke rose tinted specs sometime ago . You haven't read properly what I have said on a few occaisions now and expect me to read somewhat dubious links , its no happenin' Bud. There is a lot of scaremongering and false data out there , you really need to be able to do your own research

I've read what you said properly, the links I've provided are not dubious - unlike the bulk of your ramblings.

Guest TPAFKATS
BBC Euro Article from this year
Nine current countries are EU members but not users of the Euro.
Both Denmark and the UK have opt-outs on the Euro.
A country can choose to give up their opt-outs, but the EU cannot force you into giving it up.
Sweden held a referendum in 2003 where they declined to switch to the Euro. As of now Sweden is still not part of the Euro.
Since 1999 new members join the Euro in principle, but aren’t actually forced to complete the process. There is no end date or removal of your EU position for not adopting the Euro by a certain time.
This kind of factually based post won't catch on with the tin foil hat brigade.

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
5 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:
BBC Euro Article from this year
Nine current countries are EU members but not users of the Euro.
Both Denmark and the UK have opt-outs on the Euro.
A country can choose to give up their opt-outs, but the EU cannot force you into giving it up.
Sweden held a referendum in 2003 where they declined to switch to the Euro. As of now Sweden is still not part of the Euro.
Since 1999 new members join the Euro in principle, but aren’t actually forced to complete the process. There is no end date or removal of your EU position for not adopting the Euro by a certain time.

This kind of factually based post won't catch on with the tin foil hat brigade.

Apologies, I forgot about the unreliable sources that cite the EU is lead by Emperor Palpatine and that every single law here was forced on us by Palpatine’s regime.

Guest TPAFKATS
Given the latest terrorist incidents in NI should we just sell NI to the Republic solve the backstop issue and the potential threat to our security a stroke?
I don't think offering to sell part of Ireland to the Irish is going to help with this [emoji1]

37 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

In the same week as Scotland’s MPs blocked England’s wish for a no deal Brexit, we now have Scotland blocking England’s prorogation of Parliament.

So much for Scotland’s declining influence in the UK emoji1.png

Think you will find 294 English MPs blocked it as well. And out of those 294 English MPs, 188 of their constituencies voted to Leave

Bummer Eh :wink: 

48 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

In the same week as Scotland’s MPs blocked England’s wish for a no deal Brexit, we now have Scotland blocking England’s prorogation of Parliament.

So much for Scotland’s declining influence in the UK emoji1.png

An English QC of irish descent operating through the Scottish courts, which are of course subject to the influence of the UK Supreme court.

The Case will be decided by England.

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

An English QC of irish descent operating through the Scottish courts, which are of course subject to the influence of the UK Supreme court.

The Case will be decided by England.

In England surely. Not by England, or are you happy to adopt a subservient position in the union?

1 hour ago, insaintee said:

Yeah but didn't 13 Scottish MPs vote to not block it and their constituencies voted to stay?

Right now this is all rubbish, the Labour party have reduced this to a farce as they don't have a stance. The Libs only have a few MPs , and again as aforementioned Lab voted for Article 50...………….. this is all leading to yet another Tory Gov...……… maybe with Farage on tow

Yes the SNPs have been unified however with 5% of the seats and 8% of the population none of this matters...…………….  

We need to be realistic, the Scots hold far to much income for any UK gov to let go...……………...

So as you point our bar the SNPs , the MPs are self serving , however not all Tory MPs voted diff from their constituencies . Remember Leave did get 38% in Scotland. The way Sturgeon / Blackford makes out it was 100% remain...……………. by taking their stance they just cause a bigger divide rather than try to unify the Scots, sounds like fecking Braveheart!!!

Edited by DougJamie

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Right now this is all rubbish, the Labour party have reduced this to a farce as they don't have a stance. The Libs only have a few MPs , and again as aforementioned Lab voted for Article 50...………….. this is all leading to yet another Tory Gov...……… maybe with Farage on tow

Yes the SNPs have been unified however with 5% of the seats and 8% of the population none of this matters...…………….  

We need to be realistic, the Scots hold far to much income for any UK gov to let go...……………...

Especially if you get to count it. Put this in, leave that out. There you go.. Broke.