Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

I didn't say "good or bad" I said "sentimental not proud" but feel free to misrepresent me in order indulge your persecution complex.

Your comments were based on false premises and expressed in a totally OTT manner - total drama queen!

You got a vote in the city where you choose to live and now you want a second vote in a region where you choose not to live,  you're not Che antrin fighting for liberty - you're a nutter arguing with another nutter on a football forum. :1eye

PS - Six 'o bloody clock - did you spend all night fretting over this? :1eye:1eye:1eye

Nah...  I was up slightly earlier - mah daft wummin does a spinning class.  I do breakfasts.

I have always been Che antrin.

Is that another thing that YOU are going to decide I cannot be?

Where does your omnipotence end!?  :o

Anyway back on topic this Fascist was reading in the Guardian about BJ's new offer to Europe.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/01/johnsons-final-warning-to-the-eu-accept-my-brexit-deal-or-its-no-deal

Given the pace of talks over the last 212 years BJs “two borders for four years” deal seems optimistic in terms of time required and acceptability to the EU & Ireland as it leaves the UK/DUP opportunity to run the clock out..  

Edited by Bud the Baker

Guest TPAFKATS

Brandon Lewis interviewed on newsnight last night sums up the utter farce that this government is inflicting on us all.
He's a cabinet secretary for no deal brexit planning, yet he had to acknowledge that he and his colleagues haven't yet seen this final (also opening) offer that Johnson will detail today.

This "offer" will be so pish it'll be laughed out of Brussels and Johnson will claim he's tried but due to those pesky EU cads it's going to have to be no deal.

The Gammon will lap it up and we'll take back control - just not control of our pharmaceutical and food imports...

21 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

My experience has been that ex pat Scots, wherever they are outside Scotland feel very drawn to their home country, perhaps more so than those of us who live there. 

Yeah, its like sitting on some foreign beach, and then some fat tattooed Sevco moron with his wife  Senga pass looking for the Fish and Chip shop, and you think of home :D

14 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

How could anyone know all the reasons why 17.4 million people vote to leave the EU and to sum it up like that is simply invalidative even for you Wilbur.

It is little surprise that remainers get labeled as "sore losers" when statements like your remainer one get banded about.

But of course , we are not out the woods yet . The chances are not matter what deal Johnson now comes back with , parlaiment are still likely to vote it down .

Despite the bluster , the EU are still likely to grant yet another extension because they still think we will change our minds , they did it to Denmark and they did it to Eire . .

Of course the difference here is , the British don't like to be controlled and that will never change . .

This has to be contradiction of the century- Well Done :lol:

15 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

How could anyone know all the reasons why 17.4 million people vote to leave the EU and to sum it up like that is simply invalidative even for you Wilbur.

It is little surprise that remainers get labeled as "sore losers" when statements like your remainer one get banded about.

But of course , we are not out the woods yet . The chances are not matter what deal Johnson now comes back with , parlaiment are still likely to vote it down .

Despite the bluster , the EU are still likely to grant yet another extension because they still think we will change our minds , they did it to Denmark and they did it to Eire . .

Of course the difference here is , the British don't like to be controlled and that will never change . .

Eire was offered concessions between their first and second referendums.

Edit - We've been over this ground before. :rolleyes:

Denmark too.

After Danish voters rejected the Maastricht Treaty in a 1992 referendum, the Edinburgh Agreement that was reached granted four exceptions to Denmark, one of which concerning Justice and Home Affairs. The Danish people subsequently approved the Maastricht Treaty in a 1993 referendum.  

I still think arguing for further change to the UK/EU relationship would have been a better option than going gung-ho for leaving on a relatively small majority and not a betrayal/surrender.

Edited by Bud the Baker

49 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Eire was offered concessions between their first and second referendums.

Edit - We've been over this ground before. :rolleyes:

Denmark too.

After Danish voters rejected the Maastricht Treaty in a 1992 referendum, the Edinburgh Agreement that was reached granted four exceptions to Denmark, one of which concerning Justice and Home Affairs. The Danish people subsequently approved the Maastricht Treaty in a 1993 referendum.  

. .and what ?

41 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

No, I think you  knowingly tried to twist what l implied . .

You said 

I pointed out Denmark and Eire were offered better deals to remain within the EU - how is that analogous to the current UK situation?

Not the first time I pointed it out in the case of Eire...:rolleyes:

Edited by Bud the Baker

Guest TPAFKATS

Matt Hancock introduced on radio 4 just now as the minister who can shed more light and detail on Johnson new proposal to EU.

Hancock proceeds to offer the same soundbites we've heard for months and when pressed about detail that he was booked on show to provide says he can't give any and we'll all find out later.

This is the most incompetent government in UK history. They make storming look reasonable and competent.

3 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Brandon Lewis interviewed on newsnight last night sums up the utter farce that this government is inflicting on us all.
He's a cabinet secretary for no deal brexit planning, yet he had to acknowledge that he and his colleagues haven't yet seen this final (also opening) offer that Johnson will detail today.

This "offer" will be so pish it'll be laughed out of Brussels and Johnson will claim he's tried but due to those pesky EU cads it's going to have to be no deal.

The Gammon will lap it up and we'll take back control - just not control of our pharmaceutical and food imports...

The idiot seems to think the issue isn't border checks on the Island of Ireland it's just where they take place. His "offer" is merely to move the checks (and hence the "hard border" )away from the actual existing border and that will make it all right to all parties.  If that is it it's the stuff of 5 year olds.  Still not a peep about the hundreds of miles of border crossing that are not on main A roads !!!.

7 hours ago, antrin said:

In these interesting times of overt fascism, attempted dictators breaking laws at will and nationalist mutterings, citing Godwin’s Law is great get-out for those following in murky footsteps.

i suspected some twat might drag that in irrelevantly, but honestly didn’t think you’d be the one to do such low stooping. 

my comments were laid out in a rational manner.

I object strongly to someone setting themselves up as an authority on who is or is not a good or bad Scot.  There have been appalling precedents set for that. 

I also regret that YOU didn’t audibly click off.

What is it with you old codgers that you continually fall back on wittering pish? :lol:

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:

Matt Hancock introduced on radio 4 just now as the minister who can shed more light and detail on Johnson new proposal to EU.

Hancock proceeds to offer the same soundbites we've heard for months and when pressed about detail that he was booked on show to provide says he can't give any and we'll all find out later.

This is the most incompetent government in UK history. They make storming look reasonable and competent.

Actually Gordon Brown's government was worse.

Guest TPAFKATS

Liz Truss is at it as well

Guest TPAFKATS
Moving swiftly from losing the debate and trying to quickly make accusations of racism [emoji848]

How can anyone "lose" to this level of debate [emoji23]
The truth doesn't care if you believe it or not. .

It's like debating Alex Jones

Alex Jones likes a wee bit if casual racism as well [emoji6]