Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

8 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

I take it that the reason you quoted less than one sentence of my post is that you wanted to obfuscate the point l was making .

You say "the way to change it is to get richer and bigger" Lol , how do ypou suggest we get bigger , annex Poland ?😃

I find your comparisons don't stand up to scrutiny but l'm sure that most Brexiteers would enjoy your comparing the Eu to a football diddy league , er , entertaining

As for it not ending well for the English( you better watch it with that one as the self appointed political correct police might have you), Alex said several times that they were our biggest trading partner so , what doesn't end well for them. .

I quoted what you wrote and pointed out the stupidity of it.  Just like I should really just quote your stupid comment about annexing Poland. Really all that does is make you look like a moron. 

Just saying "I find," is  not really a valid argument. 

I'm not wishing ill will on the English, I'm just saying that their current behavior is not too dissimilar to that which lead them and other nations into a series of disasters in the past.  

Another day, Another scandal - laws are clearly for little people!

Lynton Crosby's firm in illegal lobbying inquiry over Boris Johnson link

CTF Partners says staff’s unpaid work on PM’s election campaign was not connected to day jobs

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/08/lynton-crosbys-firm-in-illegal-lobbying-inquiry-over-boris-johnson-link

If what Boris is refusing to deny is true :rolleyes: the DUP better get greased up ...:booty
Johnson refuses to rule out Northern Ireland staying in customs union
the "gammon" leaning Daily Express is outraged...
Boris offering Northern Ireland as ‘sacrificial lamb’ as he looks set to backtrack on deal

If this turns out to be true, every nation gets what it voted for except Scotland, England & Wales - Leave and N.I. - remain. Another gift to the independence movement.

If this turns out to be true, every nation gets what it voted for except Scotland, England & Wales - Leave and N.I. - remain. Another gift to the independence movement.
Unless Bojo builds his bridge between Scotland and N.I. and has customs border between Scotland and England

10 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

From the guy who speaks of piccaninnies and watermelon smiles... Screenshot_20191015_210719_com.twitter.android.jpeg

Or to give him his full name - Boris Piccaninny Watermelon Letterbox Cake Bumboys Vampires Haircut Wall-Spaffer Spunk-Burster f**k-Business f**k-The-Families Get-Off-My-f**king-Laptop Girly-Swot Big-Girl’s-Blouse Chicken-frit Hulk-Smash Turds Johnson

The independence movement can get all the “gifts” in the world

Doesn’t change the fact that Scotland will remain in the UK [emoji636] 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Guest TPAFKATS
Or to give him his full name - Boris Piccaninny Watermelon Letterbox Cake Bumboys Vampires Haircut Wall-Spaffer Spunk-Burster f**k-Business f**k-The-Families Get-Off-My-f**king-Laptop Girly-Swot Big-Girl’s-Blouse Chicken-frit Hulk-Smash Turds Johnson
No wonder he prefers it shortened to Boris

Guest TPAFKATS
The DUP say no!
GIRFUY - Mr. Boris Piccaninny Watermelon Letterbox Cake Bumboys Vampires Haircut Wall-Spaffer Spunk-Burster f**k-Business f**k-The-Families Get-Off-My-f**king-Laptop Girly-Swot Big-Girl’s-Blouse Chicken-frit Hulk-Smash Turds Hates-Arlene Johnson!
It's just a no as the deal stands just now. I'm sure an extra zero on the end of the financial package will change their view.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Well that clearly puts paid to any accusations that Boris had no intention of trying to get a deal and only wanted a No Deal.

It'll be nice to see some of the hysterical shrieking toned down a bit.

Whether he'll get it through parliament is another issue.

No it doesn't.

It's a poor deal that's heading for the no deal scenario, unless the DUP change their stance.

Quite easy to do one thing while planning for another end result.

However, as alluded to earlier, the DUP will be suitably bribed to drop their initial opposition to their "special" treatment.

Edited by FTOF

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Well that clearly puts paid to any accusations that Boris had no intention of trying to get a deal and only wanted a No Deal.

It'll be nice to see some of the hysterical shrieking toned down a bit.

Whether he'll get it through parliament is another issue.

Not really. It’s easy enough to negotiate a shite deal which won’t get passed, then claim no deal is the only way. It’s a cover play. 

Whilst I agree with the last 2 posts it has to be said the opposition have played this abysmally. They are now totally backed into a corner where it's the "new" deal or no deal. How they have been out manoeuvred by these buffoons is beyond me. Corbyn in particular has fiddled while Rome has burned.  Looks like the game will be up come this weekend as no doubt the bigots will fall into line, they won't bite off the hand that feeds them and if they do then they will be held up as the patsies that caused no deal.

The DUP are not a 21st Century political party - they've been boycotting their own devolved parliament (Stormont) for about 3 years, they've been in a "Supply & Confidence" deal with the Tory government since the last GE (kerching) but have opposed said government's only significant legislation, I find it hard to see them climbing down so publicly. Without the DUP MPs I don't think BJ will have the numbers to pass his deal however I've been wrong before and we're so far through the looking glass that just about anything is possible. :wacko:

I stand by my earlier statement: 

GIRFUY - Mr. Boris Piccaninny Watermelon Letterbox Cake Bumboys Vampires Haircut Wall-Spaffer Spunk-Burster f**k-Business f**k-The-Families Get-Off-My-f**king-Laptop Girly-Swot Big-Girl’s-Blouse Chicken-frit Hulk-Smash Turds Hates-Arlene Johnson!

59 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

The DUP are not a 21st Century political party - they've been boycotting their own devolved parliament (Stormont) for about 3 years, they've been in a "Supply & Confidence" deal with the Tory government since the last GE (kerching) but have opposed said government's only significant legislation, I find it hard to see them climbing down so publicly. Without the DUP MPs I don't think BJ will have the numbers to pass his deal however I've been wrong before and we're so far through the looking glass that just about anything is possible. :wacko:

I stand by my earlier statement: 

The validity of the Benn act will be critical as will the EU's reaction to it if invoked.  I too don't think the numbers stack up but this in turn puts no deal firmly at the fore front. 

Guest TPAFKATS
No it doesn't.

It's a poor deal that's heading for the no deal scenario, unless the DUP change their stance.

Quite easy to do one thing while planning for another end result.

However, as alluded to earlier, the DUP will be suitably bribed to drop their initial opposition to their "special" treatment.

It's actually remarkably similar, albeit a worse version, to the deal may proposed that resulted in Johnson quitting the government.

So he either didn't want a deal or is remarkably incompetent.

Edit - could be both I suppose