Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

Guest TPAFKATS

If there is such a positive case to be made for retaining the union, why would this be an issue?

A positive response is easier to promote.

In the interests of fairness, if there is ever another referendum, the question should be switched to something like...

Do you believe Scotland should remain within the UK?

That would make SNPs campaign a no campaign! [emoji23][emoji41]

So the SNP wants Labour to grant them a second Scexit referendum in return for their support at Westminster

On the assumption that the SNP believes that Leave would win the Scexit referendum and they would no longer send MPs to Westminster then this would put Labour out of power.

Doh!

Don’t think Sturgeon has thought this one through!

Almost as stupid as cowardly @cockles1987 the forum clown! [emoji23]

2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Nicola Sturgeon has kicked off her campaign by lying that Brexit will cost everyone in Scotland £1,600.

Douglas Fraser provides analysis to expose her latest lies

Amazing how any leader can have any certainty about the costs of Brexit when trade discussions haven't even started yet.

Sturgeon should not be spouting this shite. It's treating the electorate like imbeciles.

No doubt we'll be hearing you haul Johnson and Corbyn through the coals for doing the same thing.

At this rate I'm probably going to switch off from politics until voting time. For the sake of my sanity in the face of all this rank f**king stupidity from all parties.:lol

Anyone who actually believes any of this tripe should be pelted with rancid eggs.

Scotland is a welcoming, diverse and all inclusive country according to Sturgeon in her hate filled speech in George Square

Yet Scottish football is dominated by 2 clubs whose business model is to exploit the hatred in Scotland caused by the arrival of immigrants over 100 years ago!

You couldn’t make it up!

Folk in the rest of Europe must shake their heads in disbelief at this backward, hate filled country!

St Anthony’s Polish striker, Kamil Leszczynski told by a Hurlford opponent today to “get back to his own f**king country”

He must be shaking his head at Sturgeon’s “welcoming, diverse and all inclusive” Scotland! [emoji23]
That was the Ref and only after he brought out the yellow card and asked "what's your name?"

6 hours ago, theknickerwetter said:

F'g lol, the only thing wee Ms Pilchard prioritises is her own career. 

The Scottish Nasty Party use Orwellian Newspeak , independence in Europe? More like independence is union.

If for one moment,  you manage to take off those rose tinted wee pilchard specs , you will see Scotland has got worse under the Pilchard regime . They are nationalists in name only , to me it looks like Ms Pilchard hates Sconnie Botland. 

You know they sold the shirt and you continually try to justify it. Pilchard along with a few others should seek urgent medical attention for the huge chip they have on their shoulders .

Anyway , after the court case that is due to kick off in January.  . . . . . . . 

Nasty, ill informed & totally bonkers! :1eye 

7 hours ago, theknickerwetter said:

If for one moment,  you manage to take off those rose tinted wee pilchard specs , you will see Scotland has got worse under the Pilchard regime . They are nationalists in name only , to me it looks like Ms Pilchard hates Sconnie Botland. 

Explain how Scotland is worse under the SNP government?

2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

St Anthony’s Polish striker, Kamil Leszczynski told by a Hurlford opponent today to “get back to his own f**king country”

He must be shaking his head at Sturgeon’s “welcoming, diverse and all inclusive” Scotland! emoji23.png

So this incident is representative of the whole of Scotland?

There are arseholes somewhere in every single town and city of every single country.

Why don’t you try find something official, like hate crime figures, crime figures for xenophobic attacks, things like that? Using a random incident like this only shows your bias against anything SNP.

18 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Folk in the rest of Europe must shake their heads in disbelief at this backward, hate filled country!

The rest of Europe have been doing that, along with pointing and laughing, with regards to the UK, since the day after the Brexit vote.

Do keep up.

Edited by FTOF

19 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Scotland is a welcoming, diverse and all inclusive country according to Sturgeon in her hate filled speech in George Square

Yet Scottish football is dominated by 2 clubs whose business model is to exploit the hatred in Scotland caused by the arrival of immigrants over 100 years ago!

You couldn’t make it up!

That would be to assume that the rest of Europe are thick, I don't think Scotland is as disliked in Europe as much as  England is. The only ones who looked hate filled last Saturday at the independence rally were the wee corner of union jack wearing mob...

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Sigh!

I long for the day we can have an election of any kind without one side or the other trying to pretend they hold the moral high ground.

Utterly tedious nonsense.

Not sure who you were responding to but the fishing trips about the nationalists are equally as tedious...and what i said is true, i can't be arse digging out old pictures to contrast how the Union Jack brigade conduct themselves.

Farage says Brexit party will not stand in 317 Tory seats - live news

Not contesting the seats won by the Tories in May 2017 although it looks like they will be contesting the Labour seats in the north which the Tories aim to capture, apparently they will be focussing on 20 key seats.

On the "you bin sukkerrred" front will the dudes who paid money hoping to become candidates in the upcoming GE get their money back? :lol:

Edited by Bud the Baker

Just found out today there are only four candidates to vote for in North Cornwall.

Brexit Party, Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrats 

My view is irrelevant anyway as due to my nationality I can’t vote, but if I could:

I’d rather be booted in the baws several times than vote for Brexshit Party or Tory.

That leaves Lib Dem and Labour. Swinson is basically a Tory anyway and I feel she would jump at the chance to have another coalition with the Tories. She also holds the hypocritical view of saying yes to a second EU referendum while ruling out a second Scottish one.

That leaves Labour, who actually have a bearable leader who isn’t a complete knobjockey. So down here, in this case I would be voting for Labour if I could.

9 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Just found out today there are only four candidates to vote for in North Cornwall.

Brexit Party, Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrats 

My view is irrelevant anyway as due to my nationality I can’t vote, but if I could:

I’d rather be booted in the baws several times than vote for Brexshit Party or Tory.

That leaves Lib Dem and Labour. Swinson is basically a Tory anyway and I feel she would jump at the chance to have another coalition with the Tories. She also holds the hypocritical view of saying yes to a second EU referendum while ruling out a second Scottish one.

That leaves Labour, who actually have a bearable leader who isn’t a complete knobjockey. So down here, in this case I would be voting for Labour if I could.

Just as long as you are not in line to inherit anything.

Labour want to make the inheritance threshold £125k and then 40% tax over that. Within 6 months. Seemingly whether you can raise that tax or not.

That pretty much covers every person in Cornwall who owns any property of any size.

Are you sure you would want to vote for that?

In all my years I can't remember a worse choice at an election. A party dedicated to Brexit, a party obsessed with anti-semitism who can't make their minds up on Brexit, a LibDem party who in all likelihood not have any voice and the SNP who would largely be ineffective.

I'm praying for a hung parliament until Johnson and/or Corbyn (preferably both) are consigned to retirement.

Edited by oaksoft