Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

32 minutes ago, shull said:

Cornwall Saint and others are perfectly willing to call anybody a cnut or an utter utter utter cnut just because that person happens to vote Conservative. 

I’m all for people voting for their preferred choices - that’s the point of democracy.

I’m just pointing out that if you vote Cuntservative, then you are supportive of homelessness, poverty, seeing the low paid struggle, and seeing terminally ill people being declared fit for work. I would generally assume those characteristics would belong to a c**t on a normal day, not sure why that would suddenly change on Election Day.

People get so worked up over nothing. If they are fit and able to look after themselves and family then there is no need to abuse anybody over who they wish to vote for. 
Cornwall Saint and others are perfectly willing to call anybody a cnut or an utter utter utter cnut just because that person happens to vote Conservative. 
Big men. Ha ha ha 

Voted Conservative today

Hoping for a big sea of blue across England

Naturally I understand that Scotland needs an alternative

Labour & Lib Dems have made it clear my vote in EU referendum doesn’t count as far a they are concerned , but can you please vote ‘for us’ now ? Naw , f**k off

Erm, mattered to me

Only met one labour supporter today but multiple conservatives in West Yorkshire

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, faraway saint said:
Is Boris back as PM yet? 
Personally I don't give a feck, it's the angst from all sides when the results come in that amuse me.
All the reasons/excuses already primed from the usual suspects.
Roll on ra morra. emoji16.png

Too many don't give a feck, that's the problem that allows utterly unsuitable cunts like Johnson to have power.

Excuse number one right there. 

Rack them up. 

4 hours ago, bazil85 said:

For me it's a bit twin pronged. There will be a lot of people in the UK that a Tory government will suit personal situation and there will be a lot that it really won't. 

If you vote Tory for the betterment of your personal situation, fine, it's your choice and one that people died for you to have.

There is of course the argument about considering others and the impact of austerity & poverty. That's where it becomes so much more emotive and I can understand the mud slinging against people voting Tory out of self preservation, but it doesn't make it right.

What I do not understand is, for the most part, working class & people nearer or below the breadline voting Tory. It is completely factual & evidence-based that a majority Tory government will not work in their favour and not better their lives. If you're voting Tory when you know a majority Tory government will make you worse off, you're tuned to the moon. 

Anyone who says they consider other people before their own family is quite simply lying.

What isn't on is attempting to claim the moral high ground because we're all essentially voting for ourselves.

For some bizarre reason, left wingers seem to delude themselves that they are somehow more pure of soul than everyone else.

We saw this during IndyRef 1 where all No voters were apparently cunts.

Then we saw it during Brexit when all Leavers were apparently cunts.

Now we're seeing it again.

Would be nice if these loud mouthed idiots just f**ked off and gave everyone peace from their verbal shite to be honest.

Edited by oaksoft

32 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Anyway, a hung parliament tomorrow would be the only good result.

Otherwise we're going to have one of two absolute clowns pretending they know what the hell they are doing for the next 5 years.

A hung parliament as well as BJ and JC losing their seats would be better and highly amusing   :rolleyes:

So the political divide has become a geographical one

scotland looking to take it’s future forward as an independent nation aligned to Europe 

R UK has looked out the cutlass and the spyglass for a life on the 7 seas

I don’t know how anyone in Scotland can celebrate this

it’s the end of so much of what we know  The British Isles will never be the same 

1 minute ago, beyond our ken said:

So the political divide has become a geographical one

scotland looking to take it’s future forward as an independent nation aligned to Europe 

R UK has looked out the cutlass and the spyglass for a life on the 7 seas

I don’t know how anyone in Scotland can celebrate this

it’s the end of so much of what we know  The British Isles will never be the same 

The Island of Britian and the smaller Island off "the big wan" will be unchanged.  I simply fail to see why tonights result may mean some sort of seismological event resulting in geographical change.  Bizarre.

Politically however we in Scotland are a kinder, more concious folk than those Tory voting f**ktards south of the border.

Time we shook off the shackles of oppression and left this daft union, time to leave indeed.

PS Only kidding about the seismology thing

Guest TPAFKATS
Amazing amounts of abuse on Twitter today to me from the Labour & SNP voters.
I just mentioned I would vote Conservative.
Then the torrent began.
Was called lots of things but c**t was their favourite word of attack.
I am so looking forward to tomorrow on Twitter when I will celebrate a Tory victory.
Gonnae be carnage among the Lefties.
Snowflake c**t

10 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Scotland definitely does have a legitimate case for Indy2

No doubt

I’ve lived in England over 30 years so this prediction is good for us down here, but obviously not for Scotland

We need to seize the moment, just one chance or maybe two.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

So it’s indicative  albeit at this early stage of polls that the  Labour party has become basically irrelevant.

Potentially massive change in the political map.

Yet the end game, the  outcome,  well the country will continue to rage against Westminster.

So nothing changes if nothing changes

Guest TPAFKATS
[emoji38]
You missed the point.
The abuse today was glorious and hopefully I will get more of the same tomorrow.
The mere mention of the word CONSERVATIVE triggered the real snowflakes from the Labour and SNP ranks.
I am delighted to be a c**t.
Congratulations Boris, what a beautiful thrashing of the lefties.
Brexit here we come.
You are closer to using a food bank than you are to becoming a millionaire you utter f**kwit.