Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Worst fears seems to be getting confirmed - I fear for those who stumble in their lives over the next few years.

Don’t get old. Don’t get sick. Don’t get disabled. Don’t get unemployed. Don’t get zero hours contracted. Don’t get poor. Don’t get unlucky. Don’t get depressed. Don’t get vulnerable. Don’t get abused. Don’t get ideas above your station. Britain, 2020.

6 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
6 hours ago, D.F.Riley said:
emoji38.png
You missed the point.
The abuse today was glorious and hopefully I will get more of the same tomorrow.
The mere mention of the word CONSERVATIVE triggered the real snowflakes from the Labour and SNP ranks.
I am delighted to be a c**t.
Congratulations Boris, what a beautiful thrashing of the lefties.
Brexit here we come.

You are closer to using a food bank than you are to becoming a millionaire you utter f**kwit.

^^^^^ Very upset. :lol:

4 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Don’t get old. Don’t get sick. Don’t get disabled. Don’t get unemployed. Don’t get zero hours contracted. Don’t get poor. Don’t get unlucky. Don’t get depressed. Don’t get vulnerable. Don’t get abused. Don’t get ideas above your station. Britain, 2020.

Would all these things have disappeared had some other party won? 

Dramatic tosh, thanks for that.

You missed out flooding and plague, damn Tories. 

Dear oh dear. 

6 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

Independence here we come emoji16.png

Still don't think so

It was an anti tory vote as labour has no power here since jumped in bed in 2014

Wee Sturgeon should just do her job up here and chip away gaining more support

I can't believe down there they voted for a complete and utter shitebag but petty racism knows no bounds

48 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

For all the Bravehearts, don't bother wasting time and money, it's not happening....................45%, that rings a bell. :lol:

No photo description available.

I dont think its beyond the realms of fantasy to think they could secure another 6% from disillusioned Labour, LD and others. 

Scotland doesn't want the Tories. 

Guest TPAFKATS

I didn't lose. Calling you an utter f**kwit doesn't mean I am angry
Great budgeting skills [emoji1787] thick as f**k

Loving the abuse, bring it on [emoji38] That Oaksoft person was correct.
Do you need a wee a hug to remedy your severe anger and major disappointment ?
Try be a reasonable loser.
No matter what I earn, my great budgeting skills means I will have no need for a Foodbank.
Love & kisses [emoji813]

Guest TPAFKATS
For all the Bravehearts, don't bother wasting time and money, it's not happening....................45%, that rings a bell. [emoji38]
79242065_10157473180326351_4555797387121000448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107%26_nc_ohc=7BHjkRkJXg4AQmA6EOAiJ1ANm_SsNGOPa4YfZCNGIsYo8Wzv5W0ss9klA%26_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx%26oh=bd3db5895a13d2a107e54879bffc0565%26oe=5E78F17A&key=e46a82b2f227800f3368ae836886da2df1921740454280cb37b635b5fc1a027d
People who vote for lab, ld, green an even tory will also vote for independence. If you weren't in a post Boris wank euphoria you might engage your brain and realise this.

Guest TPAFKATS
Only been on Twitter for 5 minutes this morning and I have been called a c**t already.  [emoji38]
Brilliant, keep it coming.
The Leftie snowflakes are absolutely raging.
Goodbye to EU. :byebye
If people keep calling you a c**t, mibees some self reflection might be in order [emoji848]

1 hour ago, windae cleaner said:

Still don't think so

It was an anti tory vote as labour has no power here since jumped in bed in 2014

Wee Sturgeon should just do her job up here and chip away gaining more support

I can't believe down there they voted for a complete and utter shitebag but petty racism knows no bounds

The Tory leaflets I got said no to IndyRef2 and what happened - they lost the seat.

There is no legitimate reason for refusing a second Independence referendum - the only reason for opposing it is because Unionist's are frightened they'll lost  it.

Guest TPAFKATS
Had a wee look outside and was absolutely staggered to realise that the sky had not fallen down.
I think some people, TPAK thingy for one, need to stop running around shrieking and calm doon a bit.
No one is shrieking oakstur.
By the way, how did your prediction work out? You remember earlier this year claiming lib dems could form the next government [emoji1787]

Guest TPAFKATS
No.
Just means so many bad losers, like you.
You love giving out abuse.
Who wants Scotland run by haters.
I am a proud c**t.
Boris still loves you.
Calling you a c**t isnt abuse, ya snowflake walloper.
Its my opinion of you, seems to be the opinion of a lot of others by your own admission.
You even called yourself a c**t. Does that make you a self abuser?

Best possible result for independence last night.  Starting to look inevitable and with Brexit now set to bite support will only grow.  I have a hunch the Tories will realise this and given the majority they have they will have no need to pander to the ERG hard right. I expect a softer tone on Brexit to what we have been lead to believe although that won't please all Tory voters.

16 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Anyone who says they consider other people before their own family is quite simply lying.

What isn't on is attempting to claim the moral high ground because we're all essentially voting for ourselves.

For some bizarre reason, left wingers seem to delude themselves that they are somehow more pure of soul than everyone else.

We saw this during IndyRef 1 where all No voters were apparently cunts.

Then we saw it during Brexit when all Leavers were apparently cunts.

Now we're seeing it again.

Would be nice if these loud mouthed idiots just f**ked off and gave everyone peace from their verbal shite to be honest.

I don't agree with the mud slinging but I understand it, human nature unfortunately. I've said often on Facebook and Twitter that the action you've described on your post, possibly did more for no/ leave than the campaigning.

No one is better than anyone else for doing what's best for their family. Although I would caveat that, if you and your family happen to be well off and comfortably financially secure regardless of who's in charge, I can understand putting others first in a general election. Personally that's the situation my partner and I are in & what guided our vote away from Tory (among many other things)