Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
Wrong, that's not the way it works and who said I did? [emoji38]
You really think looking up Google makes you smart?  [emoji38]
Anyhow, keep up the good work, every thread needs a nutter. :byebye
PS I'm out, no need to turn this into a Baz v anybody thread, have  a nice night, football on.
Well, I don't have your experience of being reported, having threads deleted or sin binned. If you didn't report me, then how do you know I was reported? Are you suggesting that someone else reported me for calling you a c unt?
Are you also saying I was reported a thread deleted as a result and div never informed me or warned me.
Aye, OK.

This is becoming a habit from you. Make an arse of yourself then leave for the night.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Realised you're a losers? 

spelling again. I'm guessing it's the self-anger....  confuses  a person...

PS I'm out, no need to turn this into a Baz v anybody thread, have  a nice night, football on.

Enjoy the televised football.

Sincerely.

Wrong, that's not the way it works and who said I did? :lol:

You really think looking up Google makes you smart?  :lol:

Anyhow, keep up the good work, every thread needs a nutter. :byebye

Stamps his feet. Gathers his toys and slopes away. Unaware that he may have been the nutter the thread deserved. 

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Lewis Hamilton makes a considerable donation towards the Australian fire disaster in case nobody notices. :rolleyes:

Well done Lewis. 

You may reside in the tax haven of Monaco and you may Buy or Lease your private jet through your company in another tax haven, the Isle of Man but none of that changes the fact that you have supported people suffering from this natural disaster 

PS. Cynically, very Cynically. Great PR. World wide coverage for the World champion. Even spotted by our East Coast reporter on the Forum. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Well done Lewis. 
You may reside in the tax haven of Monaco and you may Buy or Lease your private jet through your company in another tax haven, the Isle of Man but none of that changes the fact that you have supported people suffering from this natural disaster 
PS. Cynically, very Cynically. Great PR. World wide coverage for the World champion. Even spotted by our East Coast reporter on the Forum. 
I'm sure he'll class this as another example of trickle down economics

54 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
Well done Lewis. 

Can't wait. I dedicate this song to our Big Spender from Arbroath and our other Economics and Political expert and big Spender. Our very own shull. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
Well done Lewis. 

Still Googling your life away genius? 🤣

Guest TPAFKATS
not against Greggs but as most of their staff are on low wages and probably in receipt of tax credits or whatever they will probably get most of it taken off them via a drop in benefits :(, the systems f**ked
Yeah, saw this on twitter.
They'll get it this month as a bonus and it'll be taken of their March benefit payment.

Not specifically Boris related, more a general disbelief in the state of the country, where I suspect these brothers have been able to use privileged information to jump the gun on this particular money tree.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jan/16/betfred-owners-make-millions-from-company-treating-gambling-addicts

The brothers who own high street bookmaker Betfred are making millions from a business that provides treatment for health problems, including gambling addiction for public sector staff, the Guardian can disclose.

Betfred’s owners, the billionaire Tory party donors Fred and Peter Done, also own Health Assured, which holds dozens of government contracts to provide staff health and wellbeing programmes.

Clearly these poacher/gamekeeper brothers are an example of @oaksofts belief that successful entrepreneurs are an evolutionary step up from us "ordinary" folk.

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Not specifically Boris related, more a general disbelief in the state of the country, where I suspect these brothers have been able to use privileged information to jump the gun on this particular money tree.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jan/16/betfred-owners-make-millions-from-company-treating-gambling-addicts

Clearly these poacher/gamekeeper brothers are an example of @oaksofts belief that successful entrepreneurs are an evolutionary step up from us "ordinary" folk.

Are they?

If you insist on putting words in my mouth there's nothing to add.

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Are they?

If you insist on putting words in my mouth there's nothing to add.

Um, you've flirted with social Darwinism an example being when you said taxing rich people would hinder innovation. 

The big injustice however is "The Brothers" investment in Tory Party and the rewards it has brought them.

Edited by Bud the Baker

On 1/16/2020 at 9:59 PM, salmonbuddie said:
On 1/16/2020 at 9:36 PM, oaksoft said:
That's your interpretation. It certainly isn't mine.

Only oaky knows what goes on in oaky's head, the rest of us mere mortals can only go by the pronouncements he deigns to pepper this medium with...we are not worthy.

Speak for yourself. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...