Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2020 at 10:26 AM, TPAFKATS said:

All going to plan for Cummings?

I doubt whether Dom & BoJo would've wanted Chancellor Rishi "Kerching" Sunak (with his shady connections to Tax Evasion) to present us with the Keynesian themed Budget he did yesterday.

As another Old Etonian former PM Harold McMillan is often misquoted as saying "Events. dear boy, Events"!! :lol:

Edited by Bud the Baker

Not just a bridge but a combi bridge/tunnel!

No 10 set to announce feasibility study into bridge linking Scotland to Northern Ireland, says minister

Alister Jack, the Scottish secretary, told BBC Radio Scotland this morning that Boris Johnson would soon announce a feasibility study into plans for a bridge linking Scotland to Northern Ireland. In an interview this morning, asked why there was no money for the plan in the budget, he replied: “Watch this space.” He went on:

The prime minister I expect will announce a feasibility study into the link to Northern Ireland. I hope the Scottish government will back it.

Johnson has a fondness for extravagant infrastructure schemes and he has repeatedly expressed interest in a bridge linking Scotland and Northern Ireland, despite experts dismissing the idea as impractical. Jack has suggested that the scheme could involve a combination of tunnel and bridge.

With a pandemic & Brexit combining to push us towards a super-recession perhaps the Tories should follow Nicola Sturgeon's lead (see below) and concentrate on the day-job!

Nicola Sturgeon, Scotland’s first minister, has told the Scottish parliament that she is minded to recommend the cancellation of events involving crowds or more than 500 people from next week, the BBC’s Glenn Campbell reports.

• 1 month later...
Guest TPAFKATS

Media are in overdrive romanticising Johnson and his new relationship.

He left his wife, who had cancer, along with his weans to have if off with the young lassie in his office.

6 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Media are in overdrive romanticising Johnson and his new relationship.

He left his wife, who had cancer, along with his weans to have if off with the young lassie in his office.

Johnson and his previous wife announced in September 2018 they had separated some time ago.

In August 2019 his previous wife revealed she was diagnosed with cervical cancer.

She is now cancer free.

Pretty much sums you up, disgraceful. :thumbsdown

Guest TPAFKATS
The Buffoon is a serial philanderer, lightweight (tho' fat), liar, incompetent, two-faced, cowardly...  what is this need in you to be supportive of such a twat?
Man who can't or won't confirm how many kids he's fathered has another with woman 23 years younger.

It's like an etonian version of shameless.

Would anyone in media be romanticising a real life Frank Gallagher?

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

The Buffoon is a serial philanderer, lightweight (tho' fat), liar, incompetent, two-faced, cowardly...  what is this need in you to be supportive of such a twat?

Hey, I'm not that worried about Johnson's previous, just the utter lies that are posted.

If you noticed I didn't venture anywhere against any other part of this lowlifes post.

Quite funny, all of a sudden everyone's a perfect model of society on here.  

I really don't get why anyone thinks Johnson is doing a job, let alone a good one. He's in denial and spouting nonsense when he's actually putting his head above the parapet at all. Just look at his recent statements as to how we are doing and then look at the facts. If he's done anything good it's the fact he's sent Nicola Sturgeon poll ratings to a new high.

37 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I really don't get why anyone thinks Johnson is doing a job, let alone a good one. He's in denial and spouting nonsense when he's actually putting his head above the parapet at all. Just look at his recent statements as to how we are doing and then look at the facts. If he's done anything good it's the fact he's sent Nicola Sturgeon poll ratings to a new high.

In this extraordinary situation I'd suggest any leader of government will be damned if they do and damned if they don't by some.

Recent statements? The vast majority agree we ARE past the peak, on a downward trend, yeah, debatable IMO, although cases and hospital admissions are moving down.

FWIW I think he has done well, as has Sturgeon.

Both are not perfect so you pays your money and makes your choice.

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

In this extraordinary situation I'd suggest any leader of government will be damned if they do and damned if they don't by some.

Recent statements? The vast majority agree we ARE past the peak, on a downward trend, yeah, debatable IMO, although cases and hospital admissions are moving down.

FWIW I think he has done well, as has Sturgeon.

Both are not perfect so you pays your money and makes your choice.

The first time we saw Johnson at the podium after his convalescence  on 30th of April he said, and I quote, "We have succeeded in avoiding the tragedy we saw in other parts of the world". More than 26,000 deaths at that point. A total lie given the stats show we have one of the highest deaths per capita. He is also akin to the guy who comes in and fits the last piece of a jigsaw and fools lots of folk into thinking he did the whole picture.

10 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

The first time we saw Johnson at the podium after his convalescence  on 30th of April he said, and I quote, "We have succeeded in avoiding the tragedy we saw in other parts of the world". More than 26,000 deaths at that point. A total lie given the stats show we have one of the highest deaths per capita. He is also akin to the guy who comes in and fits the last piece of a jigsaw and fools lots of folk into thinking he did the whole picture.

Nice explanation.

The UK has possibly the best reporting system, and therefore, most accurate, according to a gentleman on Andrew Marr this morning.

He was indicating other countries, imagine this, are less accurate and transparent. 

As for per capita..................comparing apples to oranges is not really used by people with any sense. 

As for your last sentence...............:lol: Some people slag him off when they indicate he makes ALL the decisions on a whim, now you're saying he's feck all to do with it, yet you blame him?