Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

12 hours ago, FTOF said:

It's on the cards already.

My mate who is a the director of one of the major banks, told me  that consensus in the London business fraternity is that Boris will be emptied at the earliest point possible after this crisis.

He burst out laughing when I mentioned that Sunak had been mentioned as a replacement. 

Much as I detest Johnston and what he represents I think there is a lot of wishful thinking going on here.

Edited by lenziebud

47 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Yes, they would have taken them approx 4-5 hours.

However, stopping doesn't mean they came into contact with people, certainly anymore than anyone going shopping. 

I agree but two things spring to mind

1) He didn't know if he could keep social distancing at any given stop, and

2) No one should be going shopping while potentially having the virus so that point, I think is moot.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

I agree but two things spring to mind

1) He didn't know if he could keep social distancing at any given stop, and

2) No one should be going shopping while potentially having the virus so that point, I think is moot.

On point 1, easily by taking food and care IF they had to stop.

Agree 100% on point 2 so, moot right enough. 

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Both Dom & his wife wrote about their Covid experiences without mentioning their journey to Durham so it's clear they knew what they did was not, erm, kosher. Cummings has been "economical with the truth" and over the issue of contact with Durham police dishonest, there may just about be a loophole in the hastily drawn up legislation to excuse Cummings actions but overall it's just another example that we're not "all in it together

He hates that abbreviation.  Please desist.

He is also heavy-hearted by the public school tone of deploying surname only.  :(

He much prefers “Cum”.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Boris, IMO, will be in his current position for years to come.

The latter, well, probably 50/50 at this moment in time.

Overall, I don't really give a fcuk. :lol:

Do a graph on it.

on reflection... are you saying that The Buffoon will be on permanent-holiday for years to come?

Or that he has already gone?

hard to tell with the invisible basturt.

Edited by antrin

9 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

It's also came to light that he had family in London and aides round the corner from him to deliver food/medicine as necessary. The writing is on the wall.

Lefties bumping their gums about Cummings breaking the illegal fascist police state rules but couldn’t care less about the thousands of elderly care home patients that the policies that they support have killed.

Its all political point scoring for them. Not interested in the catastrophe they have helped create.

Tells you everything you need to know about these callous sociopaths. 

Car crash performance from Johnson. Unmissable TV. Embarrassing and insulting to the British public. 

Didn't answer a single question he was asked by the journalists.

Didn't allow the journalists to follow up on his replies to challenge him on this.

This issue isn't over, Boris 

Two choices now open to Johnson :

1. Sack Cummings, or

2. Resign.

Dead man walking IMO.

Just now, Wilbur said:

Car crash performance from Johnson. Unmissable TV. Embarrassing and insulting to the British public. 

Didn't allow the journalists to follow up on his replies to challenge him on this.

1. Sack Cummings, or

2. Resign.

Dead man walking IMO.

:lol:

Guest TPAFKATS
1. Sack Cummings, or
2. Resign.
Dead man walking IMO.

Normally I'd assume that he is confident that there is no further relevations to come. However, this lot never fail to surprise with their levels of incompetence.

Guest TPAFKATS

This tweet managed 33k likes in the 10 minutes it was up for during the press conference prior to being deleted. I expect whoever had control of the UK civil service twitter account might be in a wee spot of bother [emoji1]IMG_20200524_182649.jpeg

12 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
44 minutes ago, Wilbur said:
1. Sack Cummings, or
2. Resign.
Dead man walking IMO.

Normally I'd assume that he is confident that there is no further relevations to come. However, this lot never fail to surprise with their levels of incompetence.

I agree. Johnson turned up and said nothing that relieved the situation.

I think the papers may have more dirt. They appear to be using a trickle effect. Giving out small pieces of info and letting the tories get their ducks in a row only for more revelations to knock them down.

Maybe a wee picture of Cummings at Barnard Castle or Back in Durham, date and time stamped?

One thing's for sure. All BoJo's done is add fuel to the fire.

8 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I agree. Johnson turned up and said nothing that relieved the situation.

I think the papers may have more dirt. They appear to be using a trickle effect. Giving out small pieces of info and letting the tories get their ducks in a row only for more revelations to knock them down.

Maybe a wee picture of Cummings at Barnard Castle or Back in Durham, date and time stamped?

One thing's for sure. All BoJo's done is add fuel to the fire.

You have a vivid imagination.

Not the first time you've imagined shit that's turned out to be total mince.

Keep it up,  :lol:

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You have a vivid imagination.

Not the first time you've imagined shit that's turned out to be total mince.

Keep it up,  :lol:

The papers came out with the fact that Cummings travelled to Durham. Let the Tories rally round making excuses, then added the trips to Barnard Castle and the subsequent trip back to Durham. There is no reason to just assume that's all they've got.