Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
Of course.
I couldn't care less if he goes or stays. I just like watching the effect people like this have on lefties. [emoji38]
Bloody lefties
IMG_20200524_223643.jpeg

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Sorry, I don't see it as anywhere as quite simple, that's over simplifying this for other reasons.

I've already stated I see this as a 50/50 decision taking into account everything that is known, not what is hoped for. 

Again, for the umpteenth time, I have no political bias in this, just view on the facts. 

My mate and his wife who stay in London, both had Covid. He said it was like a really bad hangover and that they were exhausted for two weeks. They have two young kids. They managed to cope without f**king off to Liverpool or Stockholm, to get their parents to help out.

Surely the most powerful man in the UK could have sorted something out and stayed at home, with the vast resources that he has at his fingertips.

2 minutes ago, FTOF said:

My mate and his wife who stay in London, both had Covid. He said it was like a really bad hangover and that they were exhausted for two weeks. They have two young kids. They managed to cope without f**king off to Liverpool or Stockholm, to get their parents to help out.

Surely the most powerful man in the UK could have sorted something out and stayed at home, with the vast resources that he has at his fingertips.

If they had would you have blamed them?

I've already mentioned that I agree there would have been options/resources for Cummings but the family option would have been my choice.

I'm honestly split on this.

The simple reaction is the guidelines were broken but with the involvement of illness and a child it's not, IMO, straightforward.

I also understand how perception is and from that point of view he's put the government in a position they really don't need.

Oh, if I hear one more fud on the TV saying the great British public have made sacrifices I'll weep.

There's been 3 or 4 households in my very small street who have had family members and friends in and out of their houses since the lockdown was in place.

Quite liked this comment in the Guardian about Johnson :-

"Johnson’s press conference was a disgrace. A rambling, illogical, non-sequitur-ridden car crash. Shutting down questions; doubling down on the indefensible. And not just doubling down. A shabby exercise in gaslighting. An act of flagrant disregard becomes one of “responsibility”; an act of selfishness compounded by dishonesty becomes an act of “integrity”. Up is down, war is peace, freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

And why? It’s not just to save a malevolent, toxic, little bully. It is because it is what this shower do ….. with a middle finger firmly extended to the nation."

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

Not to mention the sister in law and brother in law who both stay in London. The latter TWO streets away.

There was no justification for TheDom's decision to travel to his parents estate when his wife developed Covid symptoms, that he didn't acknowledge where he was staying in his Spectator article about being ill with Covid confirms this. He must be thanking himself that his hastily drawn up lockdown legislation has more holes than Swiss cheese providing him with a "false excuse" (Professor Susan Michie of the Covid-19 Behavioural Science Advisory Group on BBC TV news) for flouting the regulations.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Guest TPAFKATS
Not to mention the sister in law and brother in law who both stay in London. The latter TWO streets away.
His wife only had mild symptoms according to her own articles in the spectator.

Imagine using your child in order to try and defend yourself.

Another excuse being trotted out is that his uncle died.

Shameless stuff. I'd have some respect if he just said I went to see my mum on her birthday GIRFUY!

Absolutely no racism whatsoever. 
You're a dick. 
Yeah, who cares about anyone that's not white getting raped.

I really hope there's nobody other than you and her that think that. More I think about it, it's sickening that there's even one who thinks that's acceptable.

25 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I really hope there's nobody other than you and her that think that. More I think about it, it's sickening that there's even one who thinks that's acceptable.

You're making the cardinal mistake of using the word think with respect to Shurly's processes.

Edited by stlucifer

28 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Prove racism, ye weirdo. 

7 hours ago, FTOF said:

Yes and some people have symptoms far more severe than that. Some people even die or require months of hospital treatment.

I would have done exactly the same as him if I had the chance. I'm afraid my kids come before the welfare of the general public.

Edited by oaksoft

31 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Yes and some people have symptoms far more severe than that. Some people even die or require months of hospital treatment.

I would have done exactly the same as him if I had the chance. I'm afraid my kids come before the welfare of the general public.

In this fantasy world of yours,  you " would have done exactly the same as..." which him?

FTOF'S reasonable mate OR Cum?  :unsure:

Edited by antrin

47 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I think everyone knows that it can be a very serious illness. I would assume that neither Cummings nor his wife did, as neither ended up in hospital. Can you really imagine Cummings driving from London to Durham while unable to leave a hospital bed or his wife seriously ill in the passenger seat?

Edited by smcc

42 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Cummings and his wife didn't.

Edited by FTOF