Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Cummings and his wife didn't.

It could have easily turned serious overnight as it did with many other patients.

Honestly, this is just froth. It's a complete non story.

None of the journalists have laid a glove on him and now he has told the full story to stop the drip of headlines over the next week.

This issue is dead and will be forgotten by Wednesday.

1 hour ago, smcc said:

I think everyone knows that it can be a very serious illness. I would assume that neither Cummings nor his wife did, as neither ended up in hospital. Can you really imagine Cummings driving from London to Durham while unable to leave a hospital bed or his wife seriously ill in the passenger seat?

Which is exactly why he went up there early rather than waiting.

What he did wasn't unreasonable. The journalists know this and are struggling to lay a glove. One idiot wasted her question by asking abput those who didn't even have a garden let alone a private forest. WGAS about that nonsense.

22 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It could have easily turned serious overnight as it did with many other patients.

Just how did the rest of the UK residents who went through exactly the same situation, without the best facilities in the UK at their fingertips, manage to avoid driving to relatives to get their parents to look after the children.

He's an arrogant chancer who got caught.

He just doesn't have the morals to admit he f**ked up badly.

F**k me!

I just had a quick read through his interview answers.

It's Donald Trump in a Dominic Cummings suit.

Edited by FTOF

Whether the journalists laid a glove on him or not, they've had two attempts to put this to bed and failed because whatever the tory supporters or Whitehall insiders think there will still be a lot of people dissatisfied with what adherencece to the rules involves and what is expected of ordinary people rather than the privileged elite.

32 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Just how did the rest of the UK residents who went through exactly the same situation, without the best facilities in the UK at their fingertips, manage to avoid driving to relatives to get their parents to look after the children.

He's an arrogant chancer who got caught.

He just doesn't have the morals to admit he f**ked up badly.

F**k me!

I just had a quick read through his interview answers.

It's Donald Trump in a Dominic Cummings suit.

It's not about being a chancer.

The guidance either allowed for exceptions with young children or it didn't. Do you know the answer to this without looking? If you don't, you can assume our country of knuckle-dragging simpletons probably don't know either and are getting angry by reading shite on Facebook.

If it did, people will move on.

The strategy on this is very simple. Control the story by telling everything and take power out of the hands of the media. 2 days later, the public's wafer thing attention will be diverted by something trivial like clapping for carers or maybe another WW2 "hero" walking around his garden.

Edited by oaksoft

52 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Honestly, this is just froth. It's a complete non story.

None of the journalists have laid a glove on him and now he has told the full story to stop the drip of headlines over the next week.

This issue is dead and will be forgotten by Wednesday.

It could also have turned serious on the way north. What could have been the outcome of this? I am happy for you that you are willing to accept his story. As for the fact that, in order to assess his fitness to drive back to London after recovery from his Covid 19 infection, he undertook a half hour drive, sat on a river bank for 15 minutes and then drove back to his parents' farm makes me question his reasoning. Half an hour's drive on rural roads versus several hours on the A1/M1? Oh! and he can't remember whether he had to add fuel to his tank at any time between leaving London and returning.

Guest TPAFKATS

So Cummings explained that he rushed home as his wife called him as she was sick with covid and worried she couldn't watch their son. He then travelled back to Downing Street as he had work to finish?

Did no journalists pick up on this?

Then he got in his car and drove for 4 hours but can't remember whether he stopped on route.

And let's not forget the classic, I drove 30 miles to a beauty spot to see if my eyesight had recovered enough for me to drive home.

5 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
53 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
Life is risk.

Indeed it is. That's why the risk management strategies of lockdown and isolation were introduced.

And they were right to introduce them IMO. Cummings was within his right to follow those guidelines.

It's not his fault if neither the press nor the public in general could be bothered to read them properly.

Anyway, moving on, it's now time to remove the lockdown and the 28th can't come soon enough. If you believe official figures, the number of cases is dying away including in those areas where lockdown has already been removed over the last two weeks. This is good news and we should be talking about that. We don't half like a wee gossip over insubstantial pish in this country though.

Edited by oaksoft

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Yes and some people have symptoms far more severe than that. Some people even die or require months of hospital treatment.

I would have done exactly the same as him if I had the chance. I'm afraid my kids come before the welfare of the general public.

In that cast oakie. Would you have taken those kids on a thirty mile test drive to check you were ok to drive because your eyesight was dodgy?

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:

So Cummings explained that he rushed home as his wife called him as she was sick with covid and worried she couldn't watch their son. He then travelled back to Downing Street as he had work to finish?

Did no journalists pick up on this?

Then he got in his car and drove for 4 hours but can't remember whether he stopped on route.

And let's not forget the classic, I drove 30 miles to a beauty spot to see if my eyesight had recovered enough for me to drive home.

You forgot he had the kid and wife in the car at the time. The whole thing sounds like the fairy tale it is.

Edited by stlucifer

Two obvious f**k-ups in his story. He got caught out on the pee stop on the way back from Barney Castle, during the interview it was on the road then, when questioned, it was on the estate because he realised he'd said they "played" for a while. And that was a pee stop after at most 2hrs - who has ever taken a 4 year old on a 4 hour drive without having a pee stop?

It's a pile of steaming pish, lies from start to finish.

13 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

You forgot he had the kid and wife in the car at the time. The whole thing sounds like the fairy tale it is.

The one thing noone picked up on was that the family have relatives living in London. Why then did he not get them to watch the lad rather than driving all the way to Durham?  Also, surely if there was a childminding issue, the chief advisor to the PM would have got support from from the PM and/or his team?

Guest TPAFKATS
And they were right to introduce them IMO. Cummings was within his right to follow those guidelines.
It's not his fault if neither the press nor the public in general could be bothered to read them properly.
Anyway, moving on, it's now time to remove the lockdown and the 28th can't come soon enough. If you believe official figures, the number of cases is dying away including in those areas where lockdown has already been removed over the last two weeks. This is good news and we should be talking about that. We don't half like a wee gossip over insubstantial pish in this country though.
He didn't follow them.
He's now admitted to not following them 3 times, I think. It's getting hard to keep up with the shenanigans.

His whole interview was full of made up shit. This won't go away slowly as he and ministers keep doubling down on it.

This could've been dealt with on Friday with minor fall out over the weekend if he hadnt been so dismissive and contemptuous of press and public.

Apparently Professor Neil Ferguson is to be reinstated after being sacked for inviting a woman over for sex.

Boris has accepted his explanation that he was worried that his cock wasn't working and he needed to try it out.:rolleyes:

Just now, nedflanders123 said:

The one thing noone picked up on was that the family have relatives living in London. Why then did he not get them to watch the lad rather than driving all the way to Durham?  Also, surely if there was a childminding issue, the chief advisor to the PM would have got support from from the PM and/or his team?

Not the only thing. The test trip to the beauty spot was on the 12th April. His wife's birthday? you guessed it. There's more holes on this story than a colander. 

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Yes and some people have symptoms far more severe than that. Some people even die or require months of hospital treatment.

I would have done exactly the same as him if I had the chance. I'm afraid my kids come before the welfare of the general public.

and yet if we all had that attitude your kids would be at far greater risk for much longer?

It only works if we all do it

Guest TPAFKATS
I also forgot to add that it was wife's birthday when he had to check his eyes were OK to drive [emoji1]

11 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

Two obvious f**k-ups in his story. He got caught out on the pee stop on the way back from Barney Castle, during the interview it was on the road then, when questioned, it was on the estate because he realised he'd said they "played" for a while. And that was a pee stop after at most 2hrs - who has ever taken a 4 year old on a 4 hour drive without having a pee stop?

It's a pile of steaming pish, lies from start to finish.

What is also interesting is that the government has agreed a tri party deal with Glaxo Smith Kline and a French company to develop anti body or a vaccine. Guess where GSK are based? Yes, Barnard Castle. Coincidence?

2 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Apparently Professor Neil Ferguson is to be reinstated after being sacked for inviting a woman over for sex.

Boris has accepted his explanation that he was worried that his cock wasn't working and he needed to try it out.:rolleyes:

I'm unashamedly stealing this!🤣