Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

1 minute ago, W6er said:

You do know what a libertarian is, don't you?

Libertarians seek to maximize political freedom and autonomy, emphasizing freedom of choice, voluntary association and individual judgment. Libertarians share a skepticism of authority and state power, but they diverge on the scope of their opposition to existing economic and political systems.

What makes you think they are any different. They are human and extreme views of any philosophy ends in corruption and becoming absolute animals to maintain it

Just now, lenziebud said:

Libertarians seek to maximize political freedom and autonomy, emphasizing freedom of choice, voluntary association and individual judgment. Libertarians share a skepticism of authority and state power, but they diverge on the scope of their opposition to existing economic and political systems.

What makes you think they are any different. They are human and extreme views of any philosophy ends in corruption and becoming absolute animals to maintain it

Well the idea that an extremely libertarian government would use the state apparatus to oppress the public is slightly odd, however I know what you mean. I'm just being an arse!* :wink:

* Faraway Saint: "Aren't you always?"

I need to travel 260 miles!

I really do not know if I am safe to do the journey in one go!

What if I travel half way and get stuck... 130 miles from safety in any direction?

I know... I could start the journey...
travel 30 miles... then assess the situation.

If not safe to carry on, I just travel the 30 miles back!
No harm done.

If I feel ok... only 230 miles left to go!
Might not even need to stop and refuel!

No! Wait! I have a better idea... how about a 60 mile round trip to see if I am then fit to then carry on with a separate 260 mile trip... making the whole journey unnecessarily 320 miles... when I wasn't even sure if I could safely manage 260!!!

Effectively ADDING 90 miles to the journey I'm not sure I can make!

Yup... makes perfect sense to me when I have lives at stake in the back of my car depending on my ability to drive safely and I am SO ill!!!

Sounds like a Cumming plan! errrrr cunning plan!!!

Guest TPAFKATS
Are you inquiring after my health or trying to insult me? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, as I'm sure you're a nice chap. Well, aye, I'm not too bad. Didn't sleep very well last night, but other than that I have no complaints.
Enquiring after your health. Otherwise its an off the scale level of whataboutery to compare Cummings with stalin murdering priests.

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Just curious, how far would you have to travel? emoji6.png

Screenshot_20200525-205255_Facebook.jpeg

Other than the obvious need for shops to be open for food, personally I would rather throw myself into a woodchipper than have to rely on another human outside my family to keep me alive.

I guess others such as yourself are more dependent in nature. I don't see that as a strength but each to their own.

Guest TPAFKATS
I need to travel 260 miles!

I really do not know if I am safe to do the journey in one go!

What if I travel half way and get stuck... 130 miles from safety in any direction?

I know... I could start the journey...
travel 30 miles... then assess the situation.

If not safe to carry on, I just travel the 30 miles back!
No harm done.

If I feel ok... only 230 miles left to go!
Might not even need to stop and refuel!

No! Wait! I have a better idea... how about a 60 mile round trip to see if I am then fit to then carry on with a separate 260 mile trip... making the whole journey unnecessarily 320 miles... when I wasn't even sure if I could safely manage 260!!!

Effectively ADDING 90 miles to the journey I'm not sure I can make!

Yup... makes perfect sense to me when I have lives at stake in the back of my car depending on my ability to drive safely and I am SO ill!!!

Sounds like a Cumming plan! errrrr cunning plan!!!
His wife drives

1 hour ago, lenziebud said:

Yes but its good for the opposition as it destroys political capital which they will need big time once the real effects of COVID hit come and Brexit hits the buffers.

Starmer will cremate them over the next year as they are corrupt to the core and he's the perfect guy to expose it.

I think its to Labours advantage that he is still in post 

I do love the smell of straw clutching in the evening. 🤣

Guest TPAFKATS
Other than the obvious need for shops to be open for food, personally I would rather throw myself into a woodchipper than have to rely on another human outside my family to keep me alive.
I guess others such as yourself are more dependent in nature. I don't see that as a strength but each to their own.
Thanks for saving the NHS a fortune. [emoji1303]

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

She was ill, was she not?
If not then why did he have to drive if not sure he could? Is she THAT bad a driver?

Two tests needed then...
Her driving and his eyes...

Eyes being code for a lie detector!

Cummings is obviously a hypocrite and a liar. He's basically a spin doctor, so amorality and disingenuity are essentially prerequisites for the job. Are you, and the others on here who are banging on about it, really surprised?

Edited by W6er

I hope if they have doctorates that they are medical. [emoji6]

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

She had a sister AND  brother in London. There are shops in London and, being privileged and well off, he  would undoubtedly be able to purchase any foodstuff and essentials he needed. The rest of London weren't starving. And I'm still finding it difficult to see anything other than you actually believing his guff. 

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

1.  I guess you build your own roads, education system, health care and www?

2.  I guess we may all be constructs of your imagination and that we’re all figments of your overactive imagination?

3.  Or, I guess, you could just be a c**t like Cum?

I hope this helps?

What ! You would rather kill yourself and leave your children orphaned rather than use anyone outside your family look after your children in a medical emergency. That has to be one of the most ridiculous statements ever made on here. Unless of course you feel you would survive unscathed in a journey through a wood chipper ! Are you The Dom in disguise ?

4 hours ago, stlucifer said:

She had a sister AND  brother in London. There are shops in London and, being privileged and well off, he  would undoubtedly be able to purchase any foodstuff and essentials he needed. The rest of London weren't starving. And I'm still finding it difficult to see anything other than you actually believing his guff. 

Yes but that's your problem, not mine.

I can't control what you think.

4 hours ago, antrin said:

1.  I guess you build your own roads, education system, health care and www?

2.  I guess we may all be constructs of your imagination and that we’re all figments of your overactive imagination?

3.  Or, I guess, you could just be a c**t like Cum?

I hope this helps?

I'm going out on a limb here but I'm pretty sure none of those people would be available to keep me alive if I caught covid.

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
12 hours ago, oaksoft said:

What ! You would rather kill yourself and leave your children orphaned rather than use anyone outside your family look after your children in a medical emergency. That has to be one of the most ridiculous statements ever made on here. Unless of course you feel you would survive unscathed in a journey through a wood chipper ! Are you The Dom in disguise ?

That post of mine was in response to a stupid tweet about someone being a c**t because they didn't have friends or family within 260 miles.

Context is everything.

Everyone is taking things a little too seriously today.