Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
I'm quite capable of fuguring out my own opinion on how governments work. Given that not a single one of us has ever worked in government I would say we should happily accept our differences.
Sunak has stepped up again to support the self employed. I don't particularly care if it's really him, Cummings or Donald Duck who is the brains behind this.
You're welcome.
I wouldn't necessarily say you were wrong there, no we won't count this one.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

I see the PM still isn't let off the leash by his minder. Or does Covid-19 also cause deafness?

Johnson3.png

If you can see an earpiece in that photo, you've got better eyesight than me.

That footage is as blurry as the typical "UFO" evidence footage.

Boris is the man to lead us out of this situation .
in years to come he will be regarded as a Churchill type figure
This Tory government will make sure everyone who is willing to work will be looked after .
The Shirkers, wasters and the workshy will reap what they sow. 

f**kem .
The shirkers, wasters and the workshy are in the benches behind Boris.

1 hour ago, StanleySaint said:
2 hours ago, Krankies therapist said:
This Tory government will make sure everyone who is willing to work will be looked after .

f**kem .

The shirkers, wasters and the workshy are in the benches behind Boris.

They have actually been in Trafalgar Square all day

f**kem .
I'm sure the Rolls Royce employees who "want to work" will take solace in your shite to tonight. BJ does not give a flying f**k about Scotland or any of it's inhabitants in fact the same can be said for anyone north of the Midlands. Away back and sit yer fat arse in your cab waiting for your next £4 Asda run.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
3 hours ago, Krankies therapist said:

f**kem .

I'm sure the Rolls Royce employees who "want to work" will take solace in your shite to tonight. BJ does not give a flying f**k about Scotland or any of it's inhabitants in fact the same can be said for anyone north of the Midlands. Away back and sit yer fat arse in your cab waiting for your next £4 Asda run.

Explain why this is the governments fault please? 

I never said it was the Govts fault. It was the quote "This Tory government will make sure everyone who is willing to work will be looked after .
The Shirkers, wasters and the workshy will reap what they sow" I was responding to. Let's see how the new Churchill looks after all those losing their jobs at RR. My hunch as I said is the BJ couldn't give a toss about anyone in Scotland losing their job but our resident BJ arse licker says he will look after them all *assuming they wanted to work which given they all were is a given. Time will tell who's right.

Fingers in the pie?

"Significantly, the contracts reveal that the Dominic Cummings-linked firm Faculty is being paid more than £1m to provide AI services for the NHS. The documents also show that terms of that deal were changed after initial demands for transparency were made by Foxglove under the Freedom of Information Act".

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/under-pressure-uk-government-releases-nhs-covid-data-deals-big-tech/?fbclid=IwAR2x87QsZtgmMH6pbP63-RJeQ0Fw1g6zwb5bf8jcAYPSKRs-rmxYwUJO4x4

Edited by stlucifer

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Beep! Beep!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-53398487

God bless the UK er USA, er fuck it, they're fast becoming almost the same thing.

Just noticed that it will cost £2billion, effectively because Donald told us to.

On top of the customs bill of £705 million to keep out the likes of these "flag waving picanninies with watermelon smiles"(c), and £900K to unnecessarily emblazon an RAF plane with the Butcher's apron, yet another of Boris' many vanity projects, the costs are fair mounting up.

(c)B.Johnson - The Telegraph 2002

Although Boris did get one thing right when he was mayor of London.

When Mr Trump was running for president, he falsely stated that parts of London were no-go areas. In response, Mr Johnson - then mayor of London - accused him of a "quite stupefying ignorance that makes him frankly unfit to hold the office of president of the United States". 

• 3 weeks later...

The sleaze just mounts up,..

Tate & Lyle: Brexit-backing firm that donated to Tories set to save £73m from trade change

and it's not even competent sleaze...

Government wasted £150m on unusable face masks bought from banker

The deal was brokered by Andrew Mills, an adviser to Ayanda’s board, who is also an adviser to Liz Truss and the Department for International Trade.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TPAFKATS
Well done Boris! [emoji38]
 In just five months since the full lockdown was imposed by the prime minister, the Conservatives have lost a 26-point lead over Labour who now stand neck-and-neck with the Tories on 40%.

He won't be giving a flying f**k.
He's got a huge parliamentary majority so polls don't matter for roughly 4 years, by that time he will be long gone.

It was easy to see where BJ & the Tories are going with Keir Starmer with BJ arguing that serving in Corbyn's Shadow Cabinet marks KS out as an IRA sympathiser. Mr. Mumbles must be desperate for the return of backbench MPs to the chamber to obscure him being repeatedly skewered at PMQs - his assertion today that KS had never backed a return to school by pupils has already been confirmed as wrong.

Meanwhile at Holyrood NS clearly showed she regards Rychyrd Lynyrd to be a dead man walking.

The funniest moment of FMQs was when Ruth Davidson tried to criticize the NS over electoral accountability only to be reminded that she's bolting of to the unelected HoL. :fishwallop 

Edited by Bud the Baker