shull

Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

On 9/12/2019 at 5:20 PM, Bud the Baker said:

For the last time your attempt to blur the distinction between facts and opinions fools nobody - I'm not the only poster to have caught you out on this thread, and what RD said was relevant to the question you asked - one you couldn't even phrase without resorting to profanity (shitfest).

Throughout our dialogue you have been both profane and wrong, I don't expect a reasonable reply, you've offered nothing original so far as your latest act of plagiarism (sic) above demonstrates - if nothing else I've widened your vocabulary.

Wow , is it  the profanity police now , l certainly never had you down as a evangelical Christian.

You are right l have been caught out on this thread by crediting you with more inteligence than you have . What Ms Davidson said was totally irrelevant(sic), as the question l asked pertained to an SNP strapline and was wholy rhetorical but despite saying that you understood everything l posted , clearly you have not.

You also said , after l quoted the Greek finance minister that "everyone has an agenda"( sounds like deflection) , everyone obviously means you as well

You've widened my vocabulary? Your too close to that looking glass again. Try and get over yourself , your opinions only that

21 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

It’s not a case of “moralising” and it has nothing to do with “White privilege”, I merely put across my findings from being in some of these countries......... first hand experience I think it’s called. That video only highlighted my point.
As I stated previously, we can’t turn the clock back 200 years or more and right the wrongs that our ancestors did.

No but what we can do is have the decency to back off and leave them to work out how to run their own countries especially when we are engaging in things like routinely locking up children because their parents had the audacity to try and move here for a better life.

If the days of "white saviour" syndrome died today it would be no bad thing IMO.

Edited by oaksoft

No but what we can do is have the decency to back off and leave them to work out how to run their own countries especially when we are engaging in things like routinely locking up children because their parents had the audacity to try and move here for a better life.
If the days of "white saviour" syndrome died today it would be no bad thing IMO.

I’m all for letting them running their own countries. I’m also all for the UK/US not getting involved in other countries issues (Iraq/Iran/Syria/Afghanistan for example)
The UK spends approximately £13.5 billion per year in foreign aid for such countries, just think what could be done with that for the more vulnerable UK citizens.
So if the “White saviour syndrome stopped today” I’m guessing you’d also want the foreign aid to stop?
However. I’m not sure what you’re referring to in regards children being locked up. If families (if they are actual families) entering the country illegally, have to be processed to determine they are actually who they say they are, so they are separated until the facts can be confirmed. I don’t for one minute believe these people are badly treated. They’ll receive medical care, food, clothing and accommodation at tax payers expense.
As I’ve stated previously, people trafficking is big business with children being used as part of it. Maybe it’s the traffickers the governments should be going for?

One government minister saying today that the NI backstop can be averted by aligning NI closer to the RoI on agricultural issues post-Brexit, another saying the transition period before we leave the EU could be extended till the end of 2022 over 6 years from the referendum date while over in Brussels EU spokepeople are denying any significant process has been made towards reaching an agreement - three cheers for Big Boris!

One government minister saying today that the NI backstop can be averted by aligning NI closer to the RoI on agricultural issues post-Brexit, another saying the transition period before we leave the EU could be extended till the end of 2022 over 6 years from the referendum date while over in Brussels EU spokepeople are denying any significant process has been made towards reaching an agreement - three cheers for Big Boris!
Wouldn't this give NI a trading advantage over the rest of UK? Doesn't seem to be a getting a mention on any UK wide broadcasts or print media that I have seen.

Just now, TPAFKATS said:
13 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Wouldn't this give NI a trading advantage over the rest of UK? Doesn't seem to be a getting a mention on any UK wide broadcasts or print media that I have seen.

Yes IIRC Nicola Sturgeon was a wee bit nippy about it when it was first mooted and said we want some of that too!

Just heard this on radio
Johnson turns up at a kids hospital in London, gets harangued for "destroying the NHS" by a sick kids parent.
Parent mentions him turning up just for a press opportunity.
Johnson replies "there's no press here"

He really can't stop lying can he. Contemptable c**t.

Just heard this on radio
Johnson turns up at a kids hospital in London, gets harangued for "destroying the NHS" by a sick kids parent.
Parent mentions him turning up just for a press opportunity.
Johnson replies "there's no press here"

He really can't stop lying can he. Contemptable c**t.

Sky News have the irate fellow down as a “Labour Activist” who was obviously there at that time to make his point. He didn’t speak to BJ, he spoke loud enough for the press further down the corridor. BJ has been in the seat for weeks now, whereas the NHS has been in decline for years. That has nothing to do with Boris Johnson. Who made the decision to close the children’s ward in the RAH? Was that Boris? No......... it was Shona Robinson of the SNP. For years the Tories, Labour and SNP (though there’s not been many Tory seats in Scotland for a long time) have been shafting us either at local level or at national level.

Sky News have the irate fellow down as a “Labour Activist” who was obviously there at that time to make his point. He didn’t speak to BJ, he spoke loud enough for the press further down the corridor. BJ has been in the seat for weeks now, whereas the NHS has been in decline for years. That has nothing to do with Boris Johnson. Who made the decision to close the children’s ward in the RAH? Was that Boris? No......... it was Shona Robinson of the SNP. For years the Tories, Labour and SNP (though there’s not been many Tory seats in Scotland for a long time) have been shafting us either at local level or at national level.
That's a huge level of whataboutery bud. I've only heard the exchange on the radio but I'm sure that was press cameras I could hear snapping away. Mibees it was crickets though.

My point was about Johnson and it remains, he's a compulsive liar.

That's a huge level of whataboutery bud. I've only heard the exchange on the radio but I'm sure that was press cameras I could hear snapping away. Mibees it was crickets though.

My point was about Johnson and it remains, he's a compulsive liar.

My point being chap. BJ is not the first to tell a porkie now and again, they’re all at it. IMO Blair and Brown have been the worst in recent years. Their lies led to a lot of military personnel and civilians losing their lives. We could debate politics until the cows come, but unfortunately politicians don’t listen to the likes of you or I.