Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

8 minutes ago, munoz said:

He is completely unrelatable to the vast majority of the UK. 

The racists and xenophobes love him.

They seem to make up a significant proportion of the voters in the UK at present.

Edited by FTOF

Guest TPAFKATS
Johnson has charisma??? Wtf.
Yes a lot of people seem to think so. Bizarrely a lot also think he's a man of the people.

These are the same folk who will be stunned when the compulsive liar doesn't actually build 40 hospitals or many other things he's currently promising.

He's saying anything to get into power because the next couple of years are all that matter. If they get thrown out after that it doesn't matter as they will have done what they need to.

3 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Yes a lot of people seem to think so. Bizarrely a lot also think he's a man of the people.

These are the same folk who will be stunned when the compulsive liar doesn't actually build 40 hospitals or many other things he's currently promising.

He's saying anything to get into power because the next couple of years are all that matter. If they get thrown out after that it doesn't matter as they will have done what they need to.

In this pic , he certainly has 

Boris-Karloff-crop.jpg

On 11/21/2019 at 2:30 PM, Wendy Saintss said:

The main motivation of the SNP is racism!

On 11/21/2019 at 3:42 PM, Cornwall_Saint said:

Evidence?

1 hour ago, munoz said:

People are stupid and especially in England. He will probably get in with a narrow victory. 

QED

Guest TPAFKATS
Such fine shadings of sophistry are wasted on racists, thus...
QED

Ya bawheid.  
Given that Johnson seems rather popular in England, its not racist to say there are stupid people there.
Its ironic that a lot of these folk are racists though.

I see the DUP have finally seen through the Conservative & Unionist party and in the event of he later failing to win an overall majority would be willing to co-operate with Labour if JC were removed as Leader.

The publicity shy, and ever so working class, Labour MP Jess Phillips has also given Corbyn her customary level of support. :death

The only comforting statement I have heard so far in the campaign has been "wee Nicola Pilchard's" commitment not to use nuclear weapons...

Here's hoping that tactical voting denies BJ & the Tories an outright majority - in these circumstances I'm sure BJ would be as steadfast in his support for Scottish Unionism as he was for the NornIrish version. 

Edited by Bud the Baker

15 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Tory Car Crash Interview

The Tory/Nicky Morgan Calculator seems to think 50,000-19,000=50,000.

We are always used to seeing some MPs crash and burn under pressure in these interviews, but this is going to take some beating. 

Say what you like about Piers Morgan but he absolutely dissected her there.

That was even worse than watching Corbyn's abysmal performance last night.

I don't understand the mentality of politicians at all. Just be honest and answer questions directly and voters will accept it.

It seems only Nicola Sturgeon is capable of this right now despite getting overly flustered under Neil's interrogation on Monday.

BTW, nonbe of those come close to Diane Abbott's total meltdown over numbers in that radio interview a couple of years ago. That was the worst thing I've ever watched.

Edited by oaksoft

Guest TPAFKATS
Tory Car Crash Interview
The Tory/Nicky Morgan Calculator seems to think 50,000-19,000=50,000.
We are always used to seeing some MPs crash and burn under pressure in these interviews, but this is going to take some beating. 
Classic politician speak. Not lying, just wording it in a disingenuous way.
Most of the tory pledges over recent weeks have been the same.

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Say what you like about Piers Morgan but he absolutely dissected her there.

That was even worse than watching Corbyn's abysmal performance last night.

I don't understand the mentality of politicians at all. Just be honest and answer questions directly and voters will accept it.

It seems only Nicola Sturgeon is capable of this right now despite getting overly flustered under Neil's interrogation on Monday.

BTW, nonbe of those come close to Diane Abbott's total meltdown over numbers in that radio interview a couple of years ago. That was the worst thing I've ever watched.

Whilst we are mocking MPs who mis-speak...   :)

@theknickerwetter  I know it's not you but who makes up the TrashTalk headlines for these interviews you dug up? 

Interview 1. Currency is an issue where the then Chancellor George Osbourne exceeded his powers at the last referendum - the Bank of England is actually the Bank of England, Scotland, NI & Wales as confirmed by the last Governor but one, Mervyn King, and was made independent from Government interference by the Blair government so SNP policy on keeping the £ at least on an interim basis Is consistent with these decisions.

The Scottish government is currently reducing it's deficit by increasing taxes on middle (that's me) to high earners and I hope they progress in this direction, recognizing this is the 21st century not the 20th and scrapping the unusable Trident and aiming for a military budget of 1.6% of GDP.

Interview 2. I've never claimed that everything is perfect in Scotland but I do agree with NSs general defence that the NHS in Scotland is doing better than in the UK as a whole.

All in all nothing I heard in the two interviews have made me change my mind, I'll still be voting SNP on Dec 12th - The Feast Day of The Virgin of Guadelupe! 

Edited by Bud the Baker

1 minute ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but hilarious that BoJo has shat it from Andrew Neill... yet again proving what an incompetent disaster of a PM he is. I’m not suprised the Tories tactic is avoid Boris being grilled by anyone at all costs.

Imagine bein' feart fae an ex Paisley Grammer boy? :wacko:

10 hours ago, oaksoft said:

In fairness, that ex Paisley Grammar boy is brilliant at his job.

Nobody voting Tory will care that Johnson is trying to weasle out of this.

It's all about Brexit. Everything else is froth.

I've always felt Neil's best work was his reporting of Saints matches.

Edited by Bud the Baker

What a truly embarrassing interview with Johnson and Marr this morning. Two daft lads in a playground squabble. Truly cringeworthy stuff. Boris Johnson just chunters  on and on and on and never finishes a sentence. Marr just lobbed question after question at him , truly a pathetic exchange between both of them. Total mess. Boris is really simply a prattling shambles of verbal diarrhoea. He’s the PM and top politician, wow, just wow, He is the worst example of a politician he’s an arrogant aloof pest , just don’t try and pin any question on him and expect an answer. Dreadful.