Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
What a truly embarrassing interview with Johnson and Marr this morning. Two daft lads in a playground squabble. Truly cringeworthy stuff. Boris Johnson just chunters  on and on and on and never finishes a sentence. Marr just lobbed question after question at him , truly a pathetic exchange between both of them. Total mess. Boris is really simply a prattling shambles of verbal diarrhoea. He’s the PM and top politician, wow, just wow, He is the worst example of a politician he’s an arrogant aloof pest , just don’t try and pin any question on him and expect an answer. Dreadful.
Disgraceful that he gets to dictate that hell appear on Marr when he's ran away from the Andrew Neil interview.
BBC have been extremely poor so far this election. Bordering on biased.

Johnson even managed to lie about the terror attack. Despicable person and probably the worst pm ever.

Yet people will still vote for him no matter what.

He admires Churchill- who used to stay up all  night and write his speeches- passion, poetry and propaganda

Wonder how long BJ spends with his " Get Brexit done " slogan

If the Tories get in, we deserve all that befalls us. However it seems that this century, we have not had any choices, bar all voting Green, borrowing 100 billion a year, planting trees, and probably doing Class B drugs to keep us sane

5 hours ago, DougJamie said:

He admires Churchill- who used to stay up all  night and write his speeches- passion, poetry and propaganda

Wonder how long BJ spends with his " Get Brexit done " slogan

If the Tories get in, we deserve all that befalls us. However it seems that this century, we have not had any choices, bar all voting Green, borrowing 100 billion a year, planting trees, and probably doing Class B drugs to keep us sane

What are you wittering on about FFS. Are you 12 years old?

Who is going to "deserve" all that befalls us?

Edited by oaksoft

Guest TPAFKATS
What are you wittering on about FFS. Are you 12 years old?
Who is going to "deserve" all that befalls us?
Hundreds of thousands who will vote tory and will then be surprised to discover that tories will be tories and Johnson is a pathological liar who doesn't fulfil the promises being made just now.

They will "deserve"all that befalls them for being so naive and gullible.

24 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

This represents just 0.1% of the total UK NHS budget or thereabouts so it's not a huge amount at all BUT this sort of thing should not be getting privatised at all. It's one thing privatising cleaning and catering but this is a core service.

The key thing is that this is happening more and more. Indeed, Virgin Care and Branson are picking up quite a few of these contracts. This isn’t the beginning, this is already the situation right in front of us.

4 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Hundreds of thousands who will vote tory and will then be surprised to discover that tories will be tories and Johnson is a pathological liar who doesn't fulfil the promises being made just now.

They will "deserve"all that befalls them for being so naive and gullible.

He said "we" will all deserve....

13 hours ago, oaksoft said:

He said "we" will all deserve....

Why are you always so confrontational

Is it lack of sunlight.....?

Do you think I care what people who don't know me think of my forum handle comments...……. does it bother you ?

Are you 6 ?

Maybe cancel that thought for you- dont want you getting all frothy

9 hours ago, theknickerwetter said:

The Pilchard regime are like petulant school children , blaming  their parents for everything and taking responsibility , for nothing .

The Pilchards are Europhiles who would bow to the European flag of bankers. Scotland is a symbol for the world of independence . How could Pilchard represent such a people and want to make the country a 'region' of such a psuedo state?

There is absolutely no surprise on my part that those interviews did not change your mind . There is a big difference between a prejudiced or fixed idea and the ability to have an opinion.

An opinion can be based on many things . But when an opinion is based on an inability to find what it was all about in the first place, a man looks like a fool.

Back to the abuse - I reckoned it wouldn't take long! :rolleyes:

Guest TPAFKATS

Clip from channel 4 news where Johnson casually singles out people of colour for immigration controls

Edit--link removed by channel 4 after Johnson staff complain that he never used those words. Claim he said people of talent.

3 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

"It’s perfectly obvious why Johnson has been able to take power: he has an instinctive grasp on Brexit as rightwing eschatology, and he’s used to getting his own way, be it in the halls of Westminster or elbowing siblings off of nanny’s nipples. It’s only when you look at the hideous Tarot formed by his cabinet that you get a true picture of the depravity into which we are sinking. Take Michael Gove, a revanchist endorsement of the science of physiognomy. In any other era Gove would be seen as a uniquely unctuous, unlikable and profoundly talentless figure. Now he’s hardly even remarkable. Gove – looking like someone took all the flesh out of a serial killer’s drains and forced it into some brogues; like Davros fell out of his Dalek; like a rushed cartoon of a horny snail – is somehow not the worst person in cabinet, or even his own marriage. Against pushback from Sajid Javid and Priti Patel, Dominic Raab is attempting to get up to 60 British children back from camps in northern Syria before they freeze to death over the winter. That Raab, the flesh suit of a sentient virus with a forehead vein like a B&B kettle-cord, is somehow the moral heart of this enterprise tells you all you need to know. In all likelihood, you’ll be praying that they prorogue the next parliament."

"Someone else who will still be here after the Rapture is the Brexit party’s Nigel Farage. I thought one of the advantages of the Brexit vote was that he might disappear; having him back in public life is a bit like watching a suicide bomber doing a comeback tour. Of course, it would have been nice to see him actually running in the election, particularly from a pack of wild dogs. As for the Lib Dems – well, I thought we’d really miss Tim Farron, bumping around the country on a deserted coach and performing Blue Peter tasks in front of people terrified that he might start talking about gay sex. Jo Swinson has grown on me, and seems to exist as a satisfying, subtle and damning satire of humanity. Swinson’s election started out relatively positively, possibly because people hadn’t heard her speak yet. It quickly became clear that she had the gravitas of a re-education camp supply teacher, and was launching a kind of charm retreat that seemed to involve loans for renting flats and permanent austerity. Some might see misogyny in this reaction to her, but I’m fairly sure I just hate her for being from Milngavie."