Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
3 hours ago, faraway saint said:
For all the Bravehearts, don't bother wasting time and money, it's not happening....................45%, that rings a bell. emoji38.png
79242065_10157473180326351_4555797387121000448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107%26_nc_ohc=7BHjkRkJXg4AQmA6EOAiJ1ANm_SsNGOPa4YfZCNGIsYo8Wzv5W0ss9klA%26_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx%26oh=bd3db5895a13d2a107e54879bffc0565%26oe=5E78F17A&key=e46a82b2f227800f3368ae836886da2df1921740454280cb37b635b5fc1a027d

People who vote for lab, ld, green an even tory will also vote for independence. If you weren't in a post Boris wank euphoria you might engage your brain and realise this.

Lots of sweary words, seething, you are funny.

By the way, I didn't vote for the Tories, as I said before, don't really care. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Lots of sweary words, seething, you are funny.

By the way, I didn't vote for the Tories, as I said before, don't really care. 

Can you point out the "lotsof sweary words" in my post that you quoted?

Is it only you who gets to swear at folk on here? With everyone else it's seething or anger? Swearing doesn't make me seething or angry. It's sometimes just the best or most appropriate words to use.

Many academics and we'll read folk have commented on why this is the case. Billy Connolly being a particularly funny example of it.

Also a lot of posts from you on this considering you "really don't care"

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

For all the Bravehearts, don't bother wasting time and money, it's not happening....................45%, that rings a bell. :lol:

No photo description available.

The important thing missing from this is EU citizens and 16/17 year olds.  I would imagine that the majority of those would support Yes.

SNP + Green is 46%. Add in EU citizens who are generally going to be pro-EU, add the youth who can’t stand the Tories. There’s the possibility of potential LD and Labour voters going Yes as well. The only guaranteed No percentage is the 25.6% that voted Con and BP. it’s much tighter than 45-55.

4 hours ago, D.F.Riley said:

Scottish people want to be part of Britain at the moment.

If the unionist parties returned 48 MPs then the yoons would be all over it, claiming that’s the proof Scotland doesn’t want independence.

Why is it a different story because the SNP picked up 48 seats?

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

That was the Scottish sky you were looking at, though. Pop down south and a lot of their sky will be lying about everywhere, no doubt. :whistle

I can confirm this is true. Driving through the back lanes and it was like driving through clouds, couldny see a thing.

Anyway, Cornwall is f**ked. Set to be the second worst hit (after Wales) when Brexit kicks in. A county that returned a full compliment of 6 Tory MPs in 2017, yet their manifesto coatings mention the end of the Southwest Water rebate on our extremely high water bills. Council tax rising yet again by 3.99%, yet another rise because central government cut council funding. Nothing done after the one train line into the county was damaged by stormy weather, while government funds the pointless HS2 project. Treliske hospital regularly on black alert, and the building I had an operation in back in 2013 now shut, and the similar operation I need now needs me to suffer more before being seen to, even though it will not heal itself.

When England alone can foist a Tory majority without any input from the other three countries, you know it’s time for independence. Thank f**k the SNP smashed it. Personal highlights include the eviction of the talentless Jo Swinson, and the elimination of the vile Kirstene Hair.

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Can you point out the "lotsof sweary words" in my post that you quoted?

Is it only you who gets to swear at folk on here? With everyone else it's seething or anger? Swearing doesn't make me seething or angry. It's sometimes just the best or most appropriate words to use.

Many academics and we'll read folk have commented on why this is the case. Billy Connolly being a particularly funny example of it.

Also a lot of posts from you on this considering you "really don't care"

Oh dear, maybe have a lie down in a dark room.

You're use of cnut and wnak are extremely unnecessary and could be seen as you losing the plot and FAR from the intention that these academics and Mr Connolly use these words.

A lot of posts, aye, if you like. :lol:

4 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

That was the Scottish sky you were looking at, though. Pop down south and a lot of their sky will be lying about everywhere, no doubt. :whistle

I dont think so.

A lot of the poor wee working class people you guys are all hand wringing over voted Tory last night in their millions.

I think they'll be fine this morning.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

I dont think so.

A lot of the poor wee working class people you guys are all hand wringing over voted Tory last night in their millions.

I think they'll be fine this morning.

Are the working class "wee" in your eyes then ?

Stop shagging your cousin and join society , or even better attend a match

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I don't agree with the mud slinging but I understand it, human nature unfortunately. I've said often on Facebook and Twitter that the action you've described on your post, possibly did more for no/ leave than the campaigning.

No one is better than anyone else for doing what's best for their family. Although I would caveat that, if you and your family happen to be well off and comfortably financially secure regardless of who's in charge, I can understand putting others first in a general election. Personally that's the situation my partner and I are in & what guided our vote away from Tory (among many other things) 

You do know your mummy doesn't count as a partner. :lol:

4 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

By the way, how did your prediction work out? You remember earlier this year claiming lib dems could form the next government emoji1787.png

I was as wide of the mark as Obika with an open goal. :lol:

I changed my mind seconds after hearing Swinson on the first live debate.

Edited by oaksoft

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Are the working class "wee" in your eyes then ?

Stop shagging your cousin and join society , or even better attend a match

Those "wee" working classes are the exact people you lefties have been simultaneously handwringing over as regards food banks and calling racist, bigoted self-serving cunts because the ungrateful bastards have shunned your patronising pity and voted Tory anyway.  :lol:

I wish you'd make your minds up but it's hilarious to watch :lol:.

15 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Those "wee" working classes are the exact people you lefties have been simultaneously handwringing over as regards food banks and calling racist, bigoted self-serving cunts because the ungrateful bastards have shunned your patronising pity and voted Tory anyway.  :lol:

I wish you'd make your minds up but it's hilarious to watch :lol:.

Not a lefty mate, but also not a kid on privileged twat like you.

Stick to football- oh hold on :whistle

2 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

The important thing missing from this is EU citizens and 16/17 year olds.  I would imagine that the majority of those would support Yes.

SNP + Green is 46%. Add in EU citizens who are generally going to be pro-EU, add the youth who can’t stand the Tories. There’s the possibility of potential LD and Labour voters going Yes as well. The only guaranteed No percentage is the 25.6% that voted Con and BP. it’s much tighter than 45-55.

If the unionist parties returned 48 MPs then the yoons would be all over it, claiming that’s the proof Scotland doesn’t want independence.

Why is it a different story because the SNP picked up 48 seats?

I can confirm this is true. Driving through the back lanes and it was like driving through clouds, couldny see a thing.

I would imagine they wouldn't.

yesterday was about the British government.

Many people, I would imagine, might not have voted Tory but also don't want a separate Scotland.