Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

2 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Well I think those saying we've had a referendum and  we voted NO are hoping that will be that and it will all be happy families and it will all go away. Clearly it won't. I'm not suggesting your own personal preference either, i'm talking about those in general against another referendum

They are just arguing the other side of the debate.

They are perfectly entitled to do so.

I don't think it's helpful to be talking about anyone being "silenced". That right there is divisive language.

You are taking what should be a legitimate right for two sides to argue for two different things and making it into something it's not.

When did we lose this ability to debate respectfully?

No one really knows what will happen once we’re out of the EU. Sure, so called experts have said that we’ll be worse off, medical shortages etc.
A lot may depend on if we leave with a deal or not.
What if. We (the UK) leave the EU and the doomsday scenario doesn’t happen? What if within a year the UK is in a better place and prospering? If that happens, where would that leave the SNP. Could it be that’s why Sturgeon is pushing now for another referendum?
There’s a lot of things Sturgeon and other members of the SNP have been challenged on (Piers Morgan in particular) that she/they couldn’t answer.
1. It was stated that the SNP would wish to stick with Sterling and not the Euro.
1. Hard border with England.

Interesting times ahead but I believe if things go well after Brexit, there may not be the same appetite for another referendum.