shull

Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

9 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

It's also came to light that he had family in London and aides round the corner from him to deliver food/medicine as necessary. The writing is on the wall.

Lefties bumping their gums about Cummings breaking the illegal fascist police state rules but couldn’t care less about the thousands of elderly care home patients that the policies that they support have killed.

Its all political point scoring for them. Not interested in the catastrophe they have helped create.

Tells you everything you need to know about these callous sociopaths. 

Might mean nothing but...

PM to lead press conference

Downing Street has confirmed that Boris Johnson will be leading the government’s press conference today at 5pm, instead of housing minister Robert Jenrick, who had been previously announced.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Car crash performance from Johnson. Unmissable TV. Embarrassing and insulting to the British public. 

Didn't answer a single question he was asked by the journalists.

Didn't allow the journalists to follow up on his replies to challenge him on this.

This issue isn't over, Boris 

Two choices now open to Johnson :

1. Sack Cummings, or

2. Resign.

Dead man walking IMO.

Just now, Wilbur said:

Car crash performance from Johnson. Unmissable TV. Embarrassing and insulting to the British public. 

Didn't allow the journalists to follow up on his replies to challenge him on this.

1. Sack Cummings, or

2. Resign.

Dead man walking IMO.

:lol:

1. Sack Cummings, or
2. Resign.
Dead man walking IMO.

Normally I'd assume that he is confident that there is no further relevations to come. However, this lot never fail to surprise with their levels of incompetence.

This tweet managed 33k likes in the 10 minutes it was up for during the press conference prior to being deleted. I expect whoever had control of the UK civil service twitter account might be in a wee spot of bother IMG_20200524_182649.jpeg

12 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
44 minutes ago, Wilbur said:
1. Sack Cummings, or
2. Resign.
Dead man walking IMO.

Normally I'd assume that he is confident that there is no further relevations to come. However, this lot never fail to surprise with their levels of incompetence.

I agree. Johnson turned up and said nothing that relieved the situation.

I think the papers may have more dirt. They appear to be using a trickle effect. Giving out small pieces of info and letting the tories get their ducks in a row only for more revelations to knock them down.

Maybe a wee picture of Cummings at Barnard Castle or Back in Durham, date and time stamped?

One thing's for sure. All BoJo's done is add fuel to the fire.

8 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I think the papers may have more dirt. They appear to be using a trickle effect. Giving out small pieces of info and letting the tories get their ducks in a row only for more revelations to knock them down.

Maybe a wee picture of Cummings at Barnard Castle or Back in Durham, date and time stamped?

You have a vivid imagination.

Not the first time you've imagined shit that's turned out to be total mince.

Keep it up,  :lol:

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You have a vivid imagination.

Not the first time you've imagined shit that's turned out to be total mince.

Keep it up,  :lol:

The papers came out with the fact that Cummings travelled to Durham. Let the Tories rally round making excuses, then added the trips to Barnard Castle and the subsequent trip back to Durham. There is no reason to just assume that's all they've got.

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

The papers came out with the fact that Cummings travelled to Durham. Let the Tories rally round making excuses, then added the trips to Barnard Castle and the subsequent trip back to Durham. There is no reason to just assume that's all they've got.

Aye, because "the papers" are always right. :lol:

Rather than fantasise why not just wait and see? 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, because "the papers" are always right. :lol:

Rather than fantasise why not just wait and see? 

Fantasise? Like you fantasise on what is going to happen with the pandemic? Why don't you just wait and see? Most posts on here speculate on what might happen. 

6 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Fantasise? Like you fantasise on what is going to happen with the pandemic? Why don't you just wait and see? Most posts on here speculate on what might happen. 

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

52 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

It wouldn't surprise me if you are right about that.

Still think this will blow over though. We can't be changing leadership in the teeth of getting out of lockdown and a few months before we leave the EU. The left appear to have no sense of strategic timing at all.

Within an hour of Johnson finishing Sky News confirmed that Cummings car was indeed spotted as reported in today's papers.