Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

I just can't get over-excited by this.

I notice that after failing to land a single blow on Cummings, they've now stooped to using bereaved families to try and guilt him out. The word scum doesn't begin to cover the sort of person willing to engage in this sort of behaviour.

Edited by oaksoft

Just now, oaksoft said:

Wife's birthday?

Pharma deals?

It seems that in the absence of any real news that some of you have taken to exercising your imaginations.

I really thought, with the extra half hour, he would have made a better fist of the lies. If you believed all that then I have a bridge for sale. Just transfer the £1,000,000 and I'll leave it on the Thames for you.

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

I just can't get over how someone could be so stupid as to miss all the lies that have been told by Cummings.

Get over yourself you sanctimonious prick. 🤣

People are allowed to hold different opinions from you without being stupid.

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I really thought, with the extra half hour, he would have made a better fist of the lies. If you believed all that then I have a bridge for sale. Just transfer the £1,000,000 and I'll leave it on the Thames for you.

Where did I say I believed any of it?

I said his actions were not unreasonable and that I would do the same without giving a seconds thought as to what you or anyone else thought about it.

This is the problem. You and FTOF are so convinced you are both the holders of the one truth that you don't even bother reading the posts of those you are haing a go at.

The pair of you are just emoting aimlessly.

Calm down FFS.

Edited by oaksoft

So we learned that after a member of his household became ill and he thought it might be Covid he self isolated at:

a London home

Downing Street

a car

a Durham home

a forest 

a hospital car park 

a castle

a riverbank

another forest

And an A1 service station

During a global pandemic parents of a child getting ill Isn’t exceptional it is what is expected  

Guest TPAFKATS

The guy who was behind the "common sense" approach of last week or was it two weeks ago also thinks it's perfectly reasonable to bundle your wife and child into a car to drive 30 miles on country roads to test your eyesight is OK to drive

22 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Where did I say I believed any of it?

I said his actions were not unreasonable and that I would do the same without giving a seconds thought as to what you or anyone else thought about it.

This is the problem. You and FTOF are so convinced you are both the holders of the one truth that you don't even bother reading the posts of those you are haing a go at.

The pair of you are just emoting aimlessly.

Calm down FFS.

And in saying this I took it you believed he had done so. Sorry if I misconstrued but that is the only way I could take that. Anyway:

No photo description available.

If I was Boris I'd have Cummings executed to appease the public's fury. Broadcast it live as a pay per view event. :death 

They could sell raffle tickets with the lucky prize winner getting to pull the lever. It'd raise loads of money for the NHS as well as the public's morale. 

Is there a comical way of executing someone? 

He could be guillotined and his decapitated head could start a Heath Robinson contraption, or something. 

Just now, GMan said:

If I was Boris I'd have Cummings executed to appease the public's fury. Broadcast it live as a pay per view event. :death 

They could sell raffle tickets with the lucky prize winner getting to pull the lever. It'd raise loads of money for the NHS as well as the public's morale. 

Is there a comical way of executing someone? 

He could be guillotined and his decapitated head could start a Heath Robinson contraption, or something. 

There's a few on here that would buy a ticket. :rolleyes:

30 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

There's a few on here that would buy a ticket. :rolleyes:

It wouldn't surprise me, my girlfriend mentioned that he's received death threats. 

I think a lot of people would like to harm Cummings because he orchestrated the successful Brexit campaign, but will use his rank hypocrisy as a justification instead. So called 'leftists' are absolute animals, I read that 85,000 Orthodox priests were murdered in a single year in the USSR, but they're the 'good guys' apparently, so stuff like that's okay. The end justifies the means, etc.

20 minutes ago, W6er said:

I think a lot of people would like to harm Cummings because he orchestrated the successful Brexit campaign, but will use his rank hypocrisy as a justification instead. So called 'leftists' are absolute animals, I read that 85,000 Orthodox priests were murdered in a single year in the USSR, but they're the 'good guys' apparently, so stuff like that's okay. The end justifies the means, etc.

Extremism to the fore. Lots of right wingers worship Adolf Hitler.

I notice that after failing to land a single blow on Cummings, they've now stooped to using bereaved families to try and guilt him out. The word scum doesn't begin to cover the sort of person willing to engage in this sort of behaviour.
Just curious, how far would you have to travel? [emoji6]

Screenshot_20200525-205255_Facebook.jpeg

Guest TPAFKATS
It wouldn't surprise me, my girlfriend mentioned that he's received death threats. 
You OK, ***?

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Yes but its good for the opposition as it destroys political capital which they will need big time once the real effects of COVID hit come and Brexit hits the buffers.

Starmer will cremate them over the next year as they are corrupt to the core and he's the perfect guy to expose it.

I think its to Labours advantage that he is still in post 

Edited by lenziebud

14 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
47 minutes ago, W6er said:

You OK, ***?

Are you inquiring after my health or trying to insult me? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, as I'm sure you're a nice chap. Well, aye, I'm not too bad. Didn't sleep very well last night, but other than that I have no complaints.

56 minutes ago, W6er said:

All political extremes are absolute animals, left or right. 

1 minute ago, lenziebud said:

No different, anyone with extreme views is a fool. 

If any political extreme gets power they become absolute animals to maintain that power.

You do know what a libertarian is, don't you?