Tickets / Admission

Reality is, it’ll probably be okay

The problem in the last week however has given rise to the potential for serious issues

The system ( not fans ) didn’t know what it sold , what it suspended & what was available

The numbers were erratic

People have been charged for tickets they hadn’t purchased

People didn’t all receive confirmation email that what they had purchased had gone through as a sale

Some people were told their normal season ticket seat had been sold so bought a ticket elsewhere ( to then find out later, ‘their’ seat became available

Some people are wondering as no electronic proof IF the game was loaded onto the smart card

The potential for 2 people trying to sit on the ‘same seat’ might affect upto 1000 fans

That in turn also raises the possibility that those who think they have bought a ticket loaded onto the smart cards might NOT get past the turnstiles

Did I mention they pulled the roller blind down at 4pm Monday left a huge amount of us in the street then walked away ? Also failed to do a full detailed apology ?

Eta: Disgrace also that Div managed to update us quicker, more often and with accurate information MORE than the club !

Well I Received two of my reset emails Yesterday (5 Days waiting) and received my confirmation email that my season ticket seat has been purchased yesterday as well. Defo much room for improvement with everything that has been listed above. I got my ticket on Tuesday evening and only the one lady serving at the desk. Would have made more sense to have two separate ques. One to pick up pre-paid tickets and one to buy your ticket. Spent close to 30 mins in the que and it could have been a lot less if it had been organised properly.

Not feeling particularly confident, managed to buy ‘my own’ seat on Monday morning with no email, however I have taken Sonny’s good advice and printed my confirmation page. I will get down early as I think things will be manic, also I do not wish to see or be involved in any conflict over bought seats!!

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Great result in front of a CAPACITY crowd.

Yes. But the team should have remembered I recently had a heart attack. No need to put me through the trauma!

Seriously. Given the result went in our favour, I really enjoyed the drama.

In saying that. PLEASE Saint Mirren. Never again. Please. Just keep to 10th or above.

16 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Yes. But the team should have remembered I recently had a heart attack. No need to put me through the trauma!

Seriously. Given the result went in our favour, I really enjoyed the drama.

In saying that. PLEASE Saint Mirren. Never again. Please. Just keep to 10th or above.

Cracking view from L76 :)

20 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Cracking view from L76 :)

Did you see that dwarf Mullen scoring for us?  ORAN - part time manager from a diddy league in Ireland getting the necessary result - Oh and he is still here for next season . . .

How did YOU score this season?  AND just because you are interested, I did pretty well!  :guinness

Edited by Sweeper07

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

And you were nearer John Sutton! Anyways hope they dont feck it up again next season and we have a more reliable ticketing platform

I forgot about that. My grandson high fived him. That was deserving of a smack!