North Bank retaliation policy

Staying in Tonight so I'm fresh for tomorrow and probably just creating mischief but in our new tolerant world how did we get so Nasty????????

In the modern era of NO racist, homophobic, religious, gender anti-minority or snowflake offending Chants it appears the North Bank have adopted a stance.

The only safe ground is attacking the paedo’s.

It is unfortunate in some cases like the lottery ticket winner at Parkhead who brandished his winning lottery ticket and was vilified as a child molester. If he was a child molester, then fair do’s but if it was just because he won 10K it was a bit OTT.

On other Occasion’s like Thursday night it was amusing when the Arabs sang some detrimental song about St Mirren Fans and The North Bank responded with "Who’s the Paedo in the Pink."  It was obviously directed at a guy in a pink T shirt surrounded by Kids but owing to the Many Metro sexual United fans in Pink T shirts who weren’t sure who was being singled out it confused them and silenced them for about 5 minutes. It was funny watching their response. Maybe I'm sad but I did Laugh at their reaction.

Calling someone a Paedo, if they aren’t, is probably one of the worst labels you could tag them with but it’s funny how in our new age of Tolerance it’s acceptable.

Life was so much simpler when it was just sectarian bile or was it????????

8 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Staying in Tonight so I'm fresh for tomorrow and probably just creating mischief but in our new tolerant world how did we get so Nasty????????

In the modern era of NO racist, homophobic, religious, gender anti-minority or snowflake offending Chants it appears the North Bank have adopted a stance.

It is unfortunate in some cases like the lottery ticket winner at Parkhead who brandished his winning lottery ticket and was vilified as a child molester. If he was a child molester, then fair do’s but if it was just because he won 10K it was a bit OTT.

On other Occasion’s like Thursday night it was amusing when the Arabs sang some detrimental song about St Mirren Fans and The North Bank responded with "Who’s the Paedo in the Pink."  It was obviously directed at a guy in a pink T shirt surrounded by Kids but owing to the Many Metro sexual United fans in Pink T shirts who weren’t sure who was being singled out it confused them and silenced them for about 5 minutes. It was funny watching their response. Maybe I'm sad but I did Laugh at their reaction.

Calling someone a Paedo, if they aren’t, is probably one of the worst labels you could tag them with but it’s funny how in our new age of Tolerance it’s acceptable.

Div tweeted tonight that fans were not to get pissed tonight.

It appears that we have a man down already and the clock is barely scraping the arse of 8pm. 

20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Div tweeted tonight that fans were not to get pissed tonight.

It appears that we have a man down already and the clock is barely scraping the arse of 8pm. 

The only reason I'm writing this pish is because I'm sober. No trains from North Berwick tomorrow till 10.30am so I'm in Bed early to catch the 7.20am bus.

That should give me plenty of time Plenty of time to get Lunch before the game. I like some T with my Lunch

7 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

The only reason I'm writing this pish is because I'm sober. No trains from North Berwick tomorrow till 10.30am so I'm in Bed early to catch the 7.20am bus.

That should give me plenty of time Plenty of time to get Lunch before the game. I like some T with my Lunch

So it's true what they say then , some alcoholics cant function without a drink ? ( only joking)

35 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

I almost visited North Berwick today.

That the same fan in pink that was nazi saluting and got tossed out around half time and was seen being spoken to by police?

21 minutes ago, madball said:

That the same fan in pink that was nazi saluting and got tossed out around half time and was seen being spoken to by police?

Pretty sure he was outside after the game shouting stuff whilst being held  by two coppers.

pleasant fellow it seems😂

5 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Perhaps not a paedo.

Definitely a horrible Nazi though as evidenced by his salutes.

5 hours ago, madball said:
10 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Might have been.. Never seen that but it seems a few did.

Brilliant. the world has definitely gone to the dogs when we don't call someone who is engaging in Nazi style gestures, a Nazi, Because let's face it a few high profile politicians etc have had to apologise for using the term.

Didn't realise the boys and the girls of the North Bank were so switched on. The VW chairman, Corbyn, Boys bands and numerous others have been singled out in the media for using the nazi word. Their PR folk should be taking tips from the saints fans. When in doubt call them a paedo

Sorry Folks - Can't sleep and I'm suffering from insomnia tonight. wonder why????  

4 hours ago, thepaisleypanda said:

I did once! Guy in the Chinese tried to rip me £4 for a basket of prawn crackers! (A Paisley man an aw that!!) :angry:

Ha! Ha! That's No Doubt Tony in the Lucky House  You should read his trip advisor reports. Brilliant.  135 mostly negative but some nice ones .

"On bringing it to the managers attention he got angry and started saying we were complaining over nothing . We then left our meal ,paid the bill and left , as we left he told us to F off and when we asked him what his problem was he produced a baseball bat from behind the counter , a real nutter , avoid this place , you have been warned ."

Strange that he picked a golfing haven to do business in when he's such a keen baseball fan 

Ha! Ha! That's No Doubt Tony in the Lucky House  You should read his trip advisor reports. Brilliant.  135 mostly negative but some nice ones .
"On bringing it to the managers attention he got angry and started saying we were complaining over nothing . We then left our meal ,paid the bill and left , as we left he told us to F off and when we asked him what his problem was he produced a baseball bat from behind the counter , a real nutter , avoid this place , you have been warned ."
Strange that he picked a golfing haven to do business in when he's such a keen baseball fan 
My wifes favoured place to live when we finally get round to moving back to Scotland.
She reckons the beach will be "just fine for me & the dogs" (we don't own 1 dog.)
And i'll be "fine with the golf course"

She hasn't yet twigged, once I am back living north of the border, i'll be going home & away to St Mirren matches.

A travel bud would be good. NB is a cracking place to live.

In the premier the away days at hibs n hearts are Brill and theres another Chinese if you just want a carry out and don't fancy the excitement at Tony's

Unfortunately, it's at least 3 years away. I'd be back up the road tomorrow but Nic wants our children to finish their schooling before we head back to Scotland.

Fair busy through the summer with highland games, harbour raft race etc.

Me & Tony will be destined to remain anonymous to each other, i am more of a ruby kind of guy. [emoji16]