Robbie Nielson

20 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

. Oran is a far better manager

Do not be so shy, expand on the good bits

Oran is a far superior manager to Robbie Neilson

Despite not being Scottish Oran is far easier to understand than Robbie Neilson who is Scottish

Despite not being from Paisley Oran is far easier to understand than Robbie Neilson who is from Paisley

The Saint Mirren professional football club are a far better run organisation than Dundee Utd using any sensible form of measurement

The local team supporting people of Paisley are a better class of supporter than that which follows Dundee Utd (some of whom cant even stick to the correct end)

Paisley has a  wonderful, historic Abbey, Dundee has a boat

The Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad are not inclined to cheat (ie hack and dive) unlike Dundee Utd

Saint Mirren are a team on the up, Dundee United are the second best team in their own street

The Black and White is magnificent, tangerine is for wallopers

Saint Mirren Park, Simple digital arena, Love Street, Paisley 2020 (whatever its called this week) is a purpose built, modern theatre for football, Tannadice is not.

Gordon Scott drives an Aston Martin, the Dundee Utd chairman disnae

Black and White army is a fine, cutting edge model of excellence in the football forum world, the Arab thing was out of date in 1994

Rio Ferdinand can name one of our players, he cannot name a Dundee Utd player

The Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad have won the Barcelona cup, Dundee Utd just beat Barcelona once.

Paisley Gilmour Street train station is a wonderful example of Victorian engineering and architecture, Dundee train station is a big brick shed.

The Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co is named after an historically important person, Dundee United are not.

I have never met anyone called Oran before,

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

No it's certainly not; but it's honest and I would imagine pretty representative of how most Buddies feel.  If you want religion go to church.

It would make a refreshing change if religious people could live by that.

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
1 hour ago, jaybee said:

No it's certainly not; but it's honest and I would imagine pretty representative of how most Buddies feel.  If you want religion go to church.

It would make a refreshing change if religious people could live by that.

Nice to see you didn't take offence, I had second thoughts re how I worded it .............after it pressed the return key.  I meant it in the general sense of .............. don't expect any favours in a football match, irrespective of ...............  well anything.  But although I myself don't follow any type of religion, that statement is so true, i have worked with many different religious groups and whilst the greater majority of them are open and honest, I have come across some who are ............ shall I just say pretty insular.

22 minutes ago, TediousTom said:
20 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

. Oran is a far better manager

Despite not being Scottish Oran is far easier to understand than Robbie Neilson who is Scottish

Despite not being from Paisley Oran is far easier to understand than Robbie Neilson who is from Paisley

The Saint Mirren professional football club are a far better run organisation than Dundee Utd using any sensible form of measurement

The local team supporting people of Paisley are a better class of supporter than that which follows Dundee Utd (some of whom cant even stick to the correct end)

The Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad are not inclined to cheat (ie hack and dive) unlike Dundee Utd

Saint Mirren are a team on the up, Dundee United are the second best team in their own street

Saint Mirren Park, Simple digital arena, Love Street, Paisley 2020 (whatever its called this week) is a purpose built, modern theatre for football, Tannadice is not.

Black and White army is a fine, cutting edge model of excellence in the football forum world, the Arab thing was out of date in 1994

The Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad have won the Barcelona cup, Dundee Utd just beat Barcelona once.

Paisley Gilmour Street train station is a wonderful example of Victorian engineering and architecture, Dundee train station is a big brick shed.

The Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co is named after an historically important person, Dundee United are not.

I just love your very well presented logical way of thinking, every point justified, absolutely no bias in sight even if any points are not exactly true ...........  well they should be!

☺️  ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

33 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Dundee Utd have beat Barca more than once,more than once indeed.

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

Nice to see you didn't take offence, I had second thoughts re how I worded it .............after it pressed the return key.  I meant it in the general sense of .............. don't expect any favours in a football match, irrespective of ...............  well anything.  But although I myself don't follow any type of religion, that statement is so true, i have worked with many different religious groups and whilst the greater majority of them are open and honest, I have come across some who are ............ shall I just say pretty insular.

I don't generally take offence at anything and I don't hold grudges against anyone.

Not even taxi drivers or Arbroath dwellers. Life is too short. 😊

Edited by oaksoft