Attendences in Season 2019/20

• 8 months later...

On 5/27/2019 at 5:32 PM, Sweeper07 said:

You have been a proclaimer of improving attendances all season. Though some mocked you for this - these results vindicate your positivity in this area.

I do expect higher crowds at home next season too... Though the play-offs and play-off final ties were exciting, and a bit stressful - the outcome has brought a euphoria that will still carry hope into next season. The big factor though is who we sign and if they stay fit and produce the goods . . .    :cheers

Current figures show us holding our own on attendances. The change of manager might initially have dampened enthusiasm. Some big home games coming up, but a number not on a Saturday or on TV.  I still expect to show growth over last season by the end of term. Our utilisation factor is pretty good at over 67%.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/besucherzahlen/wettbewerb/SC1/saison_id/2019/plus/1

28 minutes ago, W6er said:

I'm not sure why people object to giving the Arse Cheeks so many seats. Pack them in - more money for the club and a better atmosphere and, aye, I do know they're scum, but better than having empty seats.

I don't like it but until more of "us" turn up it's a no brainer for me. I don't like the family stand ticket holders being moved though. Instead I would allocate parts of the main and West stands as family areas and not sell season tickets for the South stand.. The Tony Fitzpatrick Stand unless capacity in the main and West stand had been exhausted. 

21 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I don't like it but until more of "us" turn up it's a no brainer for me. I don't like the family stand ticket holders being moved though. Instead I would allocate parts of the main and West stands as family areas and not sell season tickets for the South stand.. The Tony Fitzpatrick Stand unless capacity in the main and West stand had been exhausted. 

Exactly! (1,600 x £15)3 = £72,000 in gate receipts. I assumed the average ticket cost is £15, because of concessions. 

Also, I thought the family stand season tickets didn't include the Old Firm. 

Good luck with a no swearing family policy in those stands ! Wasn't that the whole point ?

26 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Good luck with a no swearing family policy in those stands ! Wasn't that the whole point ?

Truth is that I hear much less in the way of swearing in the West Bank these days. As an example W1 and its main stand equivalent could be family areas. 

Guest TPAFKATS

Exactly! (1,600 x £15)3 = £72,000 in gate receipts. I assumed the average ticket cost is £15, because of concessions. 

Also, I thought the family stand season tickets didn't include the Old Firm. 
Oh christ, don't start a discussion on how much money it raises.
There's hundreds of posts on another thread, they'll just be repeated on here.