Tom English & The Sad State of BBC Sport

2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

No wonder he had no idea!

Only 2 outfield players in the starting sides that won the plays offs arrived in January and one of them was Kyle McAllister!

I don’t think that the McGinns, Baird, Hudson, Mackenzie, Flynn, Magennis, Cooke, McAllister and Mullen would have had too much difficulty speaking English either!

:1eye

You know as well as I do that there were many other players involved in the 1st team since January.

I'm not biting.

2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

No wonder he had no idea!

Only 2 outfield players in the starting sides that won the plays offs arrived in January and one of them was Kyle McAllister!

I don’t think that the McGinns, Baird, Hudson, Mackenzie, Flynn, Magennis, Cooke, McAllister and Mullen would have had too much difficulty speaking English either!

:1eye

Another two off the bench, Ferdinand who was also an OK signing plus a goalkeeper that saved three penalties. Not to mention the injured players that have made an impact from the window until now. Fair rebuild from where I’m standing... 

23 hours ago, pod said:

Who has any right to tell anyone wither they should or not want to celebrate. F**k them and in particular Tom English.

Accies celebrated, (almost as if they won the league), missing out on the playoffs on the last day. I didn't read any, "They shouldn't be celebrating", from the Scottish media that day.

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You know as well as I do that there were many other players involved in the 1st team since January.

I'm not biting.

Unfortunately Oaky, replying to him in any fashion whatsoever is biting. 

As is the case with all trolls on this board, the only way to get rid of them is to completely ignore them.