Summer Signing Targets

Flareybob

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Summer bummer has begun. Paul McMullan , Ryan Hardie , Zak Rudden being mentioned on social media we are interested in. Not from me I may add. 

2 of them have had their chance with us and ive of not seen enough of Rudden to comment. 

10 minutes ago, munoz said:

2 of them have had their chance with us and ive of not seen enough of Rudden to comment. 

Hardie only scores against us.:rolleyes:

No fecking point in signing him.

Plus he's been injury prone of late.

McMullan is pish.

Might be in with a genuine shout of getting ronaldhino this time around. He is only 39 (same age as Kenny Miller) Can imagine him still taking the piss out of rangers or celtic. Would be good entertainment, get him signed...Dont think he has been with a club for 4 years but who gives a puck.

2 hours ago, truesaint said:

Might be in with a genuine shout of getting ronaldhino this time around. He is only 39 (same age as Kenny Miller) Can imagine him still taking the piss out of rangers or celtic. Would be good entertainment, get him signed...Dont think he has been with a club for 4 years but who gives a puck.

Tony Fitzpatrick told him he is not good enough for a top three league finish. That manager Oran has a much better player about to sign. 

22 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Tony Fitzpatrick told him he is not good enough for a top three league finish. That manager Oran has a much better player about to sign. 

Must be that Brazilian guy with the funny accent - Leodson.

We should be absolutely targeting the Eastern European markets again and I expect we very likely will be. We brought in 4 from Eastern Europe in January and 2 turned out to be stars, one a very solid turn and only Corbu didn't break into the side due to P. McGinn's good form. 

40 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

We should be absolutely targeting the Eastern European markets again and I expect we very likely will be. We brought in 4 from Eastern Europe in January and 2 turned out to be stars, one a very solid turn and only Corbu didn't break into the side due to P. McGinn's good form. 

Yes all 4 were very decent players . . . once we sign Popescu we can get some of his and Hladky's mates to come - they must know a couple of prolific goal scorers too...

What about it being a Paisley club?  Why not try to employ people from the Paisley area?

I say that rather than look to employ cheap labour from relatively impoverished overseas countries to do the jobs that I thought the youth  and academy scheme were meant to fill.

I obviously like Popescu and Hladky, but...

Get Popescu signed and build the team around him. Get Muzek signed, Get Hodson signed. Mackenzie on a 6 month contract with extension clause if he plays a certain number of games. Keep Hladky. 

Then sign another Romanian centre half as well as a Romanian striker, Czech attacking mid and a Haitian defensive mid

7 hours ago, antrin said:

What about it being a Paisley club?  Why not try to employ people from the Paisley area?

I say that rather than look to employ cheap labour from relatively impoverished overseas countries to do the jobs that I thought the youth  and academy scheme were meant to fill.

I know you are disillusioned with the Labour party, but there is no need to go full card-carrying swivel-eyed Brexiteer on us...

We should always look to have 3 or 4 academy players in the team, playing alongside top quality experienced professionals. We are more likely to get those quality experienced professionals from overseas.

7 hours ago, antrin said:

Probably because it's not 1972 anymore. 

9 hours ago, antrin said:

Send your complaints to the Tannery and Slaughterhoose