1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

That gstretch is a waste of space and an attention seeking twat, and an alias of one of the site divots . .   😎

I am surprised he is not in the Sin Bin - it is long overdue.

He is consistently abusive in most of his posts and the Forum would be much better off without his delinquent rants.

14 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

He is consistently abusive in most of his posts and the Forum would be much better off without his delinquent rants.

Now ur listening to this sick individual...go read the ""Danny Baker" thread and come back to me with Sweepers thoughts ya f**king toolbag...

17 hours ago, Hendo said:

What are you getting at?

1 hour ago, northstbuddie said:

Sweeper07 has posted on the Danny Baker thread that he believes children get things like bone cancer because humans do not believe strongly enough in the word of his god.

He made some mention of this being a consequence of Adam and Eve breaking some law about not eating an apple.

In other words, humans get what we deserve because we don't adhere sufficiently to his religious beliefs.

It's pretty disturbing to read views like that.

gstretch can be a bit of a twat but Sweeper is way beyond the pale with this sort of thing.

Edited by oaksoft

2 hours ago, northstbuddie said:

Take your blinkers off and do your research. Don't pick on folk that others have suggested. 

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Sweeper07 has posted on the Danny Baker thread that he believes children get things like bone cancer because humans do not believe strongly enough in the word of his god.

He made some mention of this being a consequence of Adam and Eve breaking some law about not eating an apple.

In other words, humans get what we deserve because we don't adhere sufficiently to his religious beliefs.

It's pretty disturbing to read views like that.

I was not referring to gstrechuk's religious beliefs (or any one else's for that matter) - just his abusive and delinquent posts.

Just now, northstbuddie said:

I was not referring to gstrechuk's religious beliefs (or any one else's for that matter) - just his abusive and delinquent posts.

And Stretch gets abused by the one you're defending. And you abused Stretch also. 

Shull - there is a difference between healthy debate and discussion (which you can find plenty of on this Forum) and personal/verbal abuse, and obviously we have different views on a variety of topics, including someone's personal beliefs.

We can all hold very firmly held views and strongly disagree with each other - but personal, verbal abuse is something else.

Maybe if there was less of it on this Forum, it would encourage more fans to participate on here.

Edited by northstbuddie

2 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Shull - there is a difference between healthy debate and discussion (which you can find plenty of on this Forum) and obviously we have different views on a variety of topics, including someone's personal beliefs.

We can all hold very firmly held views and strongly disagree with each other - but personal, verbal abuse is something else.

Maybe if there was less of it on this Forum, it would encourage more fans to participate on here.

But you only seen Stretch. 

Sweep has been throwing abuse about for weeks to many fine posters. You seem to ignore that. 

And you called Stretch a delinquent on two occasions. 

Time to shut this forum down. The lunatics have taken over the asylum. The usual suspects turn a thread about Anton into this. It's embarrassing beyond words. I like many other people am out of here. It's got little to do with St Mirren anymore. Half a dozen sad little men who seem to get off on trolling on a football forum. Get a life guys!

1 minute ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Time to shut this forum down. The lunatics have taken over the asylum. The usual suspects turn a thread about Anton into this. It's embarrassing beyond words. I like many other people am out of here. It's got little to do with St Mirren anymore. Half a dozen sad little men who seem to get off on trolling on a football forum. Get a life guys!

Stop your trolling and make an interesting contribution. 

Make a post regarding Anton. 

Start a Thread on any subject you wish. 

MAKE THE FORUM GREAT AGAIN. 

You have the talent and the charisma. 

Come on dude. 

6 minutes ago, shull said:

Stop your trolling and make an interesting contribution. 

Make a post regarding Anton. 

Start a Thread on any subject you wish. 

MAKE THE FORUM GREAT AGAIN. 

You have the talent and the charisma. 

Come on dude. 

Start a thread or post to have it turned into what has happened on this thread and hundred of threads before it. Na...you and your wee sad pals can abuse each other and post absolute rubbish till your wee hearts content. Enjoy. I'll get my St Mirren news elsewhere.