Dundee and Jim Goodwin

Seaside Nipper

He will do very well.

Great manager, knows the league, and Dundee are getting the appointment done early to start rebuilding. I'm sure they will be operating on a budget that is more than competitive for the league.

Looks like another season in the Championship for Dundee United! :lol:

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

The Dundee derbies should be tasty!

Fine for them - they could be playing one another for 1st and 2nd in the league too - but it might not work out that way.

It should help the Championship average attendance figures too.  Really they should both be in our league with Hamilton, Livi and even the Fakes below them - but the Fakes have been vey settled in the Premiership for a number of years now and don't mix too much up each season...

So long as they don't beat us - if we meet them in the cups. . . I will be fine with that and staying up

Edited by Sweeper07

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 7:17 AM, Seaside Nipper said:

FFsake its erm, Mcpake.

Imo utterly hopeless appointment................... hay hoh

This is just the cheapest option going for them... sounds familiar whe we did similarly stupid stuff like stepping up Tommy Craig and punting Danny Lennon . . .

Anyway... it looks like they have unreasonable expectations and 3rd or 4th choice Goody decided that it was not for him... cannot blame him and it would be funny if Alloa finish about Dee - another Falkirk type disaster is a real possibility . .. 

Edited by Sweeper07

On 5/30/2019 at 10:59 PM, saintargyll said:

I would rather saints confirm OK is staying

yeah goodwin as an assistant is cool

DO IT EARLY BOD...sick of directors  f**king about

P.S. f**kIN STRIPES this year....how many times they got to be told.....f**k me...useless

Oran has bought a house in Bridge Of Weir. 

4 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Oran has bought a house in Bridge Of Weir. 

What is this is he staying nonsense?  The Guy took on a relegation squad and turned it completely around to get us playing like a top 6 team (points wise)

Why would we or Oran want to walk away from that....?

His family coming across will make a great difference too. Less trips and travelling back to Ireland - the family will be a lot happier too...