Season Tickets

4 minutes ago, munoz said:

Good to see the cost remaining more or less the same. Hopefully see increase on last season's total.

Ricky has been the prophet of increasing fan base and like you, I think it looks realistic.. the team are far better and although not masterclass, getting better to watch...

We don't yet know who we will sign and who will still be with us next season (Though we have a good idea on most of those who are staying) but we need the step improvements the January transfer window brought this summer's window.

Can't wait for LPM to say we got lucky last time and won't manage it again.... I also recall him saying Dee and Hamilton had recruited far better than us . . . .   😃

Oh and that Gus was a waste of money - paying for all these back room staff etc....  

5 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Ricky has been the prophet of increasing fan base and like you, I think it looks realistic.. the team are far better and although not masterclass, getting better to watch...

We don't yet know who we will sign and who will still be with us next season (Though we have a good idea on most of those who are staying) but we need the step improvements the January transfer window brought this summer's window.

Can't wait for LPM to say we got lucky last time and won't manage it again.... I also recall him saying Dee and Hamilton had recruited far better than us . . . .   😃

Oh and that Gus was a waste of money - paying for all these back room staff etc....  

I’m just impressed this has been posted for over an hour and no one has negatively mentioned the bigots in two stands.... are we seeing a move away from our St Moan mentality finally? :thumbs2

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I’m just impressed this has been posted for over an hour and no one has negatively mentioned the bigots in two stands.... are we seeing a move away from our St Moan mentality finally? :thumbs2

If we sell 6k season tickets they can both do one.

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

If we sell 6k season tickets they can both do one.

Absolutely. Would be great to see some of the fans that were attending towards the end of the season commit to a season ticket, we sell enough that we can’t fit in two stands, job done. 

9 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Absolutely. Would be great to see some of the fans that were attending towards the end of the season commit to a season ticket, we sell enough that we can’t fit in two stands, job done. 

Unfortunately that isn’t what the announcement says. 

‘We will continue our policy of the West Stand being St Mirren fans only with the Family Stand being given over to Celtic and Rangers fans to help finance the loss of revenue this creates.’

So not even a hint that if enough are sold then the OF won’t get the South Stand. 

Also interesting to note that this year we aren’t doing it for a six figure windfall we are doing it to offset the loss of revenue created by not giving the OF W6 and W7. 

So given that there is no six figure windfall, as many of us proved in the past. I wonder if those who blindly believed what they were told before will now change their mind on the benefit of telling kids they aren’t welcome. 

10 minutes ago, DumboBud said:

‘We will continue our policy of the West Stand being St Mirren fans only with the Family Stand being given over to Celtic and Rangers fans to help finance the loss of revenue this creates.’

So not even a hint that if enough are sold then the OF won’t get the South Stand. 

Also interesting to note that this year we aren’t doing it for a six figure windfall we are doing it to offset the loss of revenue created by not giving the OF W6 and W7. 

So given that there is no six figure windfall, as many of us proved in the past. I wonder if those who blindly believed what they were told before will now change their mind on the benefit of telling kids they aren’t welcome. 

We as fans should do everything possible to sell enough season tickets to fill the main and west stands... The more we sell, the more likely it is that we tell them to get to f**k

Oh f**k, I sound like Ricky 

21 minutes ago, DumboBud said:

I think it’s fair to say even with the most optimistic selling forecasts we didn’t look likely to do this when that announcement came out and I don’t see it now either tbh. 

*found it. His update in April continues to say it has a financial benefit ‘put bluntly, that additional player budget could be the difference between survival and relegation’

last season allowed for a 10% increase in player budget, don’t see why this season would be different, no one has proven GLS has lied  

it also says ‘until such time as home ticket sales or better still season ticket sales dictate otherwise’ 

Which clearly tells us the deal will change when our crowds are high enough. 

Edited by bazil85

40 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Now look what you have re-ignited following your now previous to the above post

9 minutes ago, DumboBud said:

It is from the club website ST announcement. 

Surely you aren’t suggesting that we should believe some club announcements but not others. :P

So that clarifies it.

Scott has used the comparison of 2 stands against a single stand PLUS the W6/W7 area.

Exactly as everyone bar a single bloody minded poster had thought was the reasonable comparison to make.

Clarity!

Finally!

Edited by oaksoft