Season Tickets

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

I don't see your point. I was referring to taking advantage of a feelgood factor. Mattman was suggesting our board didn't do this. I was intimating that they DID do it as recently as the end of last season.

To clarify. The 2017-18 season.

Yes over a month after it was clinched !AA5522F0-B568-4624-B25D-2569EB594F91.thumb.jpeg.b5711d2ce2780f3dfb97999666260ee4.jpeg

We'll only get the South Stand back when there are enough season ticket holders in West and Main, that there are insufficient spaces left in those stands to accommodate all the season ticket holders in South Stand. (Pause for breath).

Only positive from them getting our Stand, is that these  games will continue to be removed from our season tickets.

There 's no point being sold a seat for the entire season, only then to be chucked out when certain teams visit. 

2 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Sell out the west and main stands and they can't possibly give the south, get buying fellow buddies!

You are almost convincing me to buy a few extra season tickets for next year... oops better if other fans who did not have one bought them . . .:guinness

Sell out the west and main stands and they can't possibly give the south, get buying fellow buddies!
I don't believe that.
The decision is made regardless.
South Stand tickets are priced accordingly.
No point in moaning.
No incentive or building on the positivity... Just a wee note to tell us to bend over once again.

Scottish football needs the old firm! Saints say so! [emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]

Message received Saints.
Ticket being bought and I'll bend over as best I can! How deep should I take it just for you?

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

I don't believe that.
No point in moaning.
No incentive or building on the positivity... Just a wee note to tell us to bend over once again.

Scottish football needs the old firm! Saints say so! emoji26.pngemoji26.pngemoji26.png

Message received Saints.
Ticket being bought and I'll bend over as best I can! How deep should I take it just for you?

Motherwell have told the bigots that they wont get tickets for the main stand next year due to complaint from the Well supporters in the main stand. That's now Killie and Motherwell so far this season have decided enough is enough with their behaviour and I wish we would follow suit. As a season ticket holder in the west stand, I think it has been about 5 years since I have attended a game at home against them. Give them 1 stand and I would return. 

Motherwell have told the bigots that they wont get tickets for the main stand next year due to complaint from the Well supporters in the main stand. That's now Killie and Motherwell so far this season have decided enough is enough with their behaviour and I wish we would follow suit. As a season ticket holder in the west stand, I think it has been about 5 years since I have attended a game at home against them. Give them 1 stand and I would return. 
I will buy my season ticket and hopefully attend every game EXCEPT the OF games where the BoD would rather have the custom of the party singers.

If my season ticket were valid, I WOULD attend. Otherwise, as per the clubs preference, not.

I am far from alone, having spoken to the people seated around me.

6 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I don't believe that.
No point in moaning.

Scottish football needs the old firm! Saints say so! emoji26.pngemoji26.pngemoji26.png

Message received Saints.

This situation will not be resolved until BTB is complete and someone who has more vision and is not obsessed with money at any cost replaces Scott.

6 hours ago, renfrew said:

Both Killie and Motherwell have away stands of a far greater size than ours. Our North and South stands combined must be close in capacity to the one stand they'll give the 2 of them next season.  

12 hours ago, DumboBud said:

- Debunked in the various threads on this previously. You may even have posted on some of them!

- Nobody has claimed it is a break even position. 

- The most recent statement, some might even call it a sales pitch,  from the club makes no mention of any possibility of the decision changing this season if a number of STs are sold. Contrast this to the time that the club said if a certain amount of STs are sold then W7 would be kept for home fans. There are no plans to change this decision for this season.

- as you should be aware income is only part of the story

- I have already told you that I don’t believe this is a GLS said this or that situation, it is a club decision. 

No attempt at clutching, just gratitude that the club ( not GLS) are at last telling us what some of the more questioning members of the forum have known for sometime. 

- it wasn’t debunked, GLS said it was 10% and not one person has provided any evidence he’s lied 

- so you agree this statement isn’t a contradiction on the one in April 

- fourth time, they’ve already made a statement that if home fan numbers go up they’ll review. It doesn’t need to be addressed in every single post about tickets thereafter. 

- it certainly is but 10% is a big deal in our chances for staying in the league. Any st Mirren fan that wants to attend these games has also not been prevented from. 

- good, he’s an individual with full access to the clubs finances, doesn’t profit from the arrangement and any lie would likely be caught out so I think people suggesting he’s lying have to have a serious think on those points 

the club aren’t telling us anything different in that one sentence on a subject regarding season tickets not I&E 

Same complaint as some others above. Went online a few minutes ago, only to find that the Quick Renewal button links to a page that tells me there is no ticket available for me to buy at the moment. Not a good look for the club when they make a big splash on the website, asking for the fans' support etc,. but can't get the ticket system to work properly!

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I don't believe that.
No point in moaning.

Message received Saints.

The statement last month said clearly it would be reviewed if our tickets went up ffs. What do you want? Him to address it in every single conversation he has? 

I think it is absolutely astounding that after the ticket website fiasco of last week we have just charged into a new season with interstadia without even a comment on it.

Even a "Sorry about the problems with Interstadia. We are locked in a contract for another year we can't get out of - rest assured they will be gone as soon as the contract is up" would be better than just pretending this problem doesn't exist.

Have I missed a statement from the club on this? It is simply incredible for an organisation to behave in this way.

The statement last month said clearly it would be reviewed if our tickets went up ffs. What do you want? Him to address it in every single conversation he has? 
I was replying to someone else but thank you for your usual pointless interjection which is about as welcome as a smelly fart in a lift... and less useful.

The other person hoped it might be reviewed for this season.

I was merely pointing out that will not happen.

Yet again, you agree with me disagreeably!

Stalker!

They have an on-line' Contact Us' which I tried to use to tell them that season ticket links were not working. But that did not work either (There were errors processing your submission)! The joke continues.

2 hours ago, munoz said:

Both Killie and Motherwell have away stands of a far greater size than ours. Our North and South stands combined must be close in capacity to the one stand they'll give the 2 of them next season.  

Motherwell away stand hold 4500 and I think Killie is around the same.