Season Tickets

53 minutes ago, Sonny said:

They have an on-line' Contact Us' which I tried to use to tell them that season ticket links were not working. But that did not work either (There were errors processing your submission)! The joke continues.

Yeah I had issues with this today. Tried to ask them how I can add my sons season ticket (wont let me do it under the 'friends' section) and I get an error about a security code...unbelievable how poor this company is.

1 hour ago, foxbar_bud said:

Yeah I had issues with this today. Tried to ask them how I can add my sons season ticket (wont let me do it under the 'friends' section) and I get an error about a security code...unbelievable how poor this company is.

Earlier issues regarding quick renewal button now seem repaired.

Just renewed tickets for next season without issue.

Still think whole system requires a rethink and major overhaul

34 minutes ago, alanb said:

Earlier issues regarding quick renewal button now seem repaired.

Just renewed tickets for next season without issue.

Still think whole system requires a rethink and major overhaul

Pleased to hear that but it still isn't working for me. Can login to my account Ok but both buttons (quick renewal and buy season tickets) take me to a Memberships page.

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:
13 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I don't believe that.
The decision is made regardless.
South Stand tickets are priced accordingly.
No point in moaning.
No incentive or building on the positivity... Just a wee note to tell us to bend over once again.

Scottish football needs the old firm! Saints say so! emoji26.pngemoji26.pngemoji26.png

Message received Saints.
Ticket being bought and I'll bend over as best I can! How deep should I take it just for you?

This situation will not be resolved until BTB is complete and someone who has more vision and is not obsessed with money at any cost replaces Scott.

I am NOT looking to be argumentative here pers se, but whilst I can see your point re 'money at any cost',  (which I do not necessarily agree with) surely the converse is a dangerous route to travel. I would argue for a business head being in control and I do not mean just as a director or CEO, I mean as an owner, In my opinion this would be a surer way forward than a bunch of footballing amateurs each following their own agenda.  I personally have grave concerns over St Mirren being run by SMISA, I do not deny their sincerity, nor their love for the club, I worry about their ability and lack of focus due to 'too many cooks'.  Truly, I really do worry about how things move forward, I have seen the result of organisations that changed from direct control to committee control and whilst occasionally they were successful, more often they were not.  Having said that none were football clubs , so I hope to be proved wrong, really I do.

16 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Pleased to hear that but it still isn't working for me. Can login to my account Ok but both buttons (quick renewal and buy season tickets) take me to a Memberships page.

Same symptoms as I had on PC using Edge and IE browsers, then later tried on laptop using Edge and it worked ok.

Your case highlights the inconsistencies in the system and it should be fully investigated  and repaired or replaced ASAP.

1 minute ago, alanb said:

Same symptoms as I had on PC using Edge and IE browsers, then later tried on laptop using Edge and it worked ok.

Your case highlights the inconsistencies in the system and it should be fully investigated  and repaired or replaced ASAP.

Using a PC with Firefox. Usually can buy tickets no problem.

11 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Using a PC with Firefox. Usually can buy tickets no problem.

As do I.  However I've just tried Firefox Quantum, Edge, Chrome and IE V11 and all I get on each is "There are no memberships available for you to renew to at the moment". 

Is this because I'm an old bugger and the concessions aren't available? :spud5

Edited by rabuddies
added text

1 hour ago, rabuddies said:

As do I.  However I've just tried Firefox Quantum, Edge, Chrome and IE V11 and all I get on each is "There are no memberships available for you to renew to at the moment". 

Is this because I'm an old bugger and the concessions aren't available? :spud5

Now working for me! Emailed the ticket office with a copy to the SLO. Maybe try that if you still have no joy.

Finally got my season ticket renewed after several failed attempts with IE browser. Had to change to Firefox this morning and it went through first time, no bother. Why does such an important website not work with ALL common browsers? If season ticket sales are so important to the club, as they proclaim on the official club site, they have to look at this, I think.

Went on thought it wouldn't know I'd become an old git and try to charge me full price.

But no it was already set up for my coffin dodgers discount and transaction done in seconds

Edited by Danny

Decided to give up my ticket after 25 years...to many teams now which really struggle to motivate to go and watch..Ross County, Hamilton, St Johnstone, Sevco, Celtic etc..no fans, no atmosphere, bigotry etc...gives options to pick and choose games which i will look forward to this year..no tied to going on a Saturday which i was finding a bit of a chore last few seasons...

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 10:29 AM, Danny said:

Went on thought it wouldn't know I'd become an old git and try to charge me full price.

But no it was already set up for my coffin dodgers discount and transaction done in seconds

Lucky you Danny. Despite you and I being in the same year at Paisley Grammar I have another year to wait for my concession rate ST.

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Lucky you Danny. Despite you and I being in the same year at Paisley Grammar I have another year to wait for my concession rate ST.

Braggard!!:rolleyes:

PS I've been hiding my school history here! Thanks a million for outing me:P

Edited by Danny

On 5/30/2019 at 12:54 PM, jaybee said:

Truly, I really do worry about how things move forward..

Haha..nearly spat my breakfast out...truly worrying how club moves forward. What a pathetic life u have if this is what ur truly worrying about..sad sad individual...

9 hours ago, gstretchuk said:
On 5/30/2019 at 12:54 PM, jaybee said:

Truly, I really do worry about how things move forward..

Haha..nearly spat my breakfast out...truly worrying how club moves forward. What a pathetic life u have if this is what ur truly worrying about..sad sad individual...

Context c*nt..

13 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

So unnecessary.

Just wondering stretchy, do you have a daily practice ritual to go through in order to maintain your hideous nastiness or are you just naturally ignorant ?

We're you bullied as a child or were you the school bully ? 

Or perhaps you have a tiny penis that would embarrass a 4 year old boy.

Please feel free to insult me if you are tadgerly inadequate.

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

So unnecessary.

Just wondering stretchy, do you have a daily practice ritual to go through in order to maintain your hideous nastiness or are you just naturally ignorant ?

We're you bullied as a child or were you the school bully ? 

Or perhaps you have a tiny penis that would embarrass a 4 year old boy.

Please feel free to insult me if you are tadgerly inadequate.

Haha another wee guy keyboard hardman..must hang about with Sweeper or Jaybee.. run along do ur home-work wee man....

4 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Haha another wee guy keyboard hardman..must hang about with Sweeper or Jaybee.. run along do ur home-work wee man....

I'm not a wee guy.

And I'm not a keyboard hard man either.

My commiserations about your micro penis.