Season Tickets

Was able to renew my sons W7 one no bother online but my family stand one wouldn’t work, got a message saying no membership available for renewal. 

Ended up going to the ticket office today and got sorted there. 

I believe others are having a similar problem. 

Edited by DumboBud

52 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Got ours yesterday 4 of them, had to move my seats before i got the jail,  some geezer moaning constantly from the first minute to the last, don't no why he actually bothers going,  can only imagine he must be getting it in the ear big time every night from his missus and takes his revenge out on the team 😩 

Sure it's not you. 

15 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Got ours yesterday 4 of them, had to move my seats before i got the jail,  some geezer moaning constantly from the first minute to the last, don't no why he actually bothers going,  can only imagine he must be getting it in the ear big time every night from his missus and takes his revenge out on the team 😩 

It was probably one of the halfwits on here

4 minutes ago, scam75 said:

I'm getting same. Click on renew and it says "no memberships available". Nonsense. I'm guessing I'll have to call ticket office tomorrow and convince them to apply early bird discount after it has expired.

It was mentioned earlier in this thread, e-mail today explaining the problem.

This should give you a better case to get the early bird offer. 

It was mentioned earlier in this thread, e-mail today explaining the problem.
This should give you a better case to get the early bird offer. 
Thanks FS. I've called and left a voice message explaining the situation. I'll send an email as well to cover all bases!

I thought it was an early bird offer ? Not a leave it to the last f**king seconds and squeal like a pig when you don’t get it offer !, [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Stop being a tit!

The early bird offer had a "valid until" date.

There endeth the argument.

People are well within their rights to complain, you sanctimonious twat.

Stop being a tit!

The early bird offer had a "valid until" date.

There endeth the argument.

People are well within their rights to complain, you sanctimonious twat.

Also , when it comes to having a right to complain , I’d say you are just an entitled f**kwit who thinks the world should revolve round you .

You must have got a first class degree in being a moaning faced arsehole.

Have a f**king wank of a day .

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

You obviously missed the three laughter emojis you annoying snowflake Cnut.

Go and f**k your self . Twat .

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Also , when it comes to having a right to complain , I’d say you are just an entitled f**kwit who thinks the world should revolve round you .

You must have got a first class degree in being a moaning faced arsehole.

Have a f**king wank of a day .

Ah, summer drinking. :lol:

Ah, summer drinking. :lol:

Haven’t been near it in over a month, just getting totally f**ked off by that prick. He and his stupid f**king adversary Bazil f**king brush are getting on my tits big style.

An easily offended snowflake dickwad and a f**king idiot are destroying this forum........ well , those two idiots and a few others .

You obviously missed the three laughter emojis you annoying snowflake Cnut.

Go and f**k your self . Twat .
Your laughing emoji's implied laughing at people struggling to renew their season tickets.

My response was far from self-aggrandizing as mine were renewed.

I was showing solidarity with fellow fans still struggling... The ones you appear not to give a toss about due to your sanctimonious twattery or very poor attempt at humour!

I'm having a great day thanks.

Have managed to make a very positive impact in the lives of some very deserving people!

Go practice your poor attempts at humour or give up the sanctimonious twattery!

Your laughing emoji's implied laughing at people struggling to renew their season tickets.

My response was far from self-aggrandizing as mine were renewed.

I was showing solidarity with fellow fans still struggling... The ones you appear not to give a toss about due to your sanctimonious twattery or very poor attempt at humour!

I'm having a great day thanks.

Have managed to make a very positive impact in the lives of some very deserving people!

Go practice your poor attempts at humour or give up the sanctimonious twattery!

And you dear sir can f**k off and continue your boring war with baz, destroying every decent thread with your inane drivel while no doubt wanking off into your copy of women’s weekly .

And you dear sir can f**k off and continue your boring war with baz, destroying every decent thread with your inane drivel while no doubt wanking off into your copy of women’s weekly .
Have a nice day precious!
Sorry if I hurt your feelings by actually caring about people trying to renew their season tickets!

You do seem a bit obsessed with wanking. Just an observation! [emoji12]