Season Tickets

Just now, Sgt Schultz said:
7 minutes ago, garzo said:
trying to renew my season ticket now. My diary flagged up it was due today so I'm trying to log in.
To no avail unfortunately. Clicked new password - no email received.
What should I do?

Try checking your junk or spam folder as the email may have ended up there.

Did. No email received unfortunately. 

3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Haven’t been near it in over a month, just getting totally f**ked off by that prick. He and his stupid f**king adversary Bazil f**king brush are getting on my tits big style.

An easily offended snowflake dickwad and a f**king idiot are destroying this forum........ well , those two idiots and a few others .

Well you’re a little ray of sunshine. :lol:

sorry if it upsets you that people with conflicting views are allowed to discuss on here. You can just ignore the content you don’t want to read instead of calling people an ‘idiot’ right enough. That’s not very nice.  

Did. No email received unfortunately. 

From smfc official twitter account:

Anyone who is experiencing problems buying or renewing Season Tickets, whether online or via the ticket office, should email [email protected] before midnight tonight to ensure Early Bird pricing will be honoured.

I emailed them earlier and they have put my name on a list allowing me until Tuesday to phone the ticket office and purchase a new ticket.

From smfc official twitter account: 
Anyone who is experiencing problems buying or renewing Season Tickets, whether online or via the ticket office, should email [email protected] before midnight tonight to ensure Early Bird pricing will be honoured.

I emailed them earlier and they have put my name on a list allowing me until Tuesday to phone the ticket office and purchase a new ticket.

Yet, we continue to have online issues

They’ve had a very long time to finally sort this

Even the recent disgraceful play off ticket fiasco wasn’t enough to get them to address it in full

Communication to this day is appalling on far too many occasions

15 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Only because no f**ker can log on , buy the correct seat - get the email reply from the club or get through on the phone !!

You've really got to wonder why the ticketing issues haven't been sorted by now ? 

season ticket renewed - nice lady at the ticket office took my money on the phone there 🙂

Still unable to log into the system though - a small technical issue but a major PR and finance issue for the club to resolve as a matter of priority.

Finding new ways to generate revenue are a focus; so we are told. Concentrate on the basics before building that I'd suggest.

20 minutes ago, garzo said:

season ticket renewed - nice lady at the ticket office took my money on the phone there 🙂

Still unable to log into the system though - a small technical issue but a major PR and finance issue for the club to resolve as a matter of priority.

Finding new ways to generate revenue are a focus; so we are told. Concentrate on the basics before building that I'd suggest.

I renewed mine in person at the ticket office, weeks ago, after multiple efforts to do it online failed. I received the ‘no memberships to renew’ message, a few times, and it simply would not work. The user interface remains unweildy, counter-intuative, and clumsy to even try to navigate.

As I was going to Braehead from Cumbernauld anyway, thought I would carry on to the stadium first and get it sorted by a human being. The conversation was an interesting one. Kind of went like this...

Me: ‘Hi there, want to renew my season ticket please, been having a bit of trouble doing it online’.

Office: ‘No problem, but there shouldn’t be online issues, it’s been sorted’.

Me: ‘Definitely still problems, I tried many times, including this morning before heading here from Cumbernauld. Maybe it works for those using Windows? All my stuff is Apple’.

Office: ‘No, it definitely works with Apple too’

(Me - to myself in my head: ‘No it fcuking doesn’t’)

Me, out loud again: ‘Well, I tried it on an iPhone, iPad, a desktop iMac. I tried Safari, Firefox.... nothing. Same as last season. I have encountered nothing but trouble using Interstadia’s online ticketing system’.

Office: ‘Oh well’.

.... transaction then concluded and I went to Braehead for a cappucino and a lemon muffin fae’ Costa. There clearly is a problem, and if anyone suggests contacting the club, rather than moan on a forum, I did that. Last season when I faced the exact same nonsense. An e-mail to the chairman, which he passed on to Interstadia. So, twelve months later, I thought it might work. It didn’t. I guess most of us who post on forums are ‘die hard’ types to one degree or another. Wonder how many prospective ‘customers’ who go online simply give up with that pish after two minutes.

Edited by pozbaird

11 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I renewed mine in person at the ticket office, weeks ago, after multiple efforts to do it online failed. I received the ‘no memberships to renew’ message, a few times, and it simply would not work. The user interface remains unweildy, counter-intuative, and clumsy to even try to navigate.

As I was going to Braehead from Cumbernauld anyway, thought I would carry on to the stadium first and get it sorted by a human being. The conversation was an interesting one. Kind of went like this...

Me: ‘Hi there, want to renew my season ticket please, been having a bit of trouble doing it online’.

Me: ‘Definitely still problems, I tried many times, including this morning before heading here from Cumbernauld. Maybe it works for those using Windows? All my stuff is Apple’.

Me, out loud again: ‘Well, I tried it on an iPhone, iPad, a desktop iMac. I tried Safari, Firefox.... nothing. Same as last season. I have encountered nothing but trouble using Interstadia’s online ticketing system’.

.... transaction then concluded and I went to Braehead for a cappucino and a lemon muffin fae’ Costa. There clearly is a problem, and if anyone suggests contacting the club, rather than moan on a forum, I did that. Last season when I faced the exact same nonsense. An e-mail to the chairman, which he passed on to Interstadia. So, twelve months later, I thought it might work. It didn’t. I guess most of us who post on forums are ‘die hard’ types to one degree or another. Wonder how many prospective ‘customers’ who go online simply give up with that pish after two minutes.

I spoke to the lady about my problem with the ticket system, very nice and helpful lady by the way, she said that was interstadia nothing to do with her and couldn't refer me to anyone at the club - maybe David is the one dealing with that.

I was getting fed up - 3 days trying to renew - should have been a straightforward transaction, completed in minutes.

15 minutes ago, garzo said:

I spoke to the lady about my problem with the ticket system, very nice and helpful lady by the way, she said that was interstadia nothing to do with her and couldn't refer me to anyone at the club - maybe David is the one dealing with that.

I was getting fed up - 3 days trying to renew - should have been a straightforward transaction, completed in minutes.

Don’t get me wrong, the ticket office staff member wasn’t being cheeky with their responses, just matter of fact that it had ‘been sorted’. We just agreed to disagree on that, and moved onto getting my ST put through.

I got a call yesterday from the ticket office just after 9am and got it sorted. Decent enough response as I sent an email Sunday night. Last year I renewed online no bother, this year it wasn't having it, no memberships available to renew message.

7 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Don't use f'n apple then. 

I renewed mine on the day the early bird started. No problem.

I have found a use for apple on windows though.

Windows-apple.png

• 1 month later...
2019/20 Season Ticket Renewals    
Wed, 7 Aug 2019 15:01

2019/20 St Mirren Season Ticket Renewals

We have noticed that you have chosen not to renew your season ticket for this season. We appreciate there are many reasons why it might not be financially viable for people to renew every year and personal situations change all the time.

We have experienced a turbulent few months with the badly timed departure of our old manager and the appointment of Jim Goodwin. As a result of this we have found ourselves well behind other teams in terms of both fitness and signings.

We have been very conscious that we needed to add quality rather than quantity to our squad and as a result have been very diligent in the signing process and tried to get players on longer term deals rather than just bringing in lots of loan signings.

I would hope that over the last week people can start to see the benefits of this policy in both the quality of the signings and the performance against Hibernian on Saturday.

We still have plans to add a few more players to the squad and every penny we receive from season tickets helps with that goal so we are asking you to reconsider your choice not to renew this season and help us to continue the progression we have seen over the last 3 seasons.

We also have finance options available that spread the costs throughout the season.

Whatever you decide we will always appreciate your support at whatever level that is.

Thank you.

Edited by shull

10 hours ago, shull said:
2019/20 Season Ticket Renewals    
Wed, 7 Aug 2019 15:01

2019/20 St Mirren Season Ticket Renewals

We have noticed that you have chosen not to renew your season ticket for this season. We appreciate there are many reasons why it might not be financially viable for people to renew every year and personal situations change all the time.

We have experienced a turbulent few months with the badly timed departure of our old manager and the appointment of Jim Goodwin. As a result of this we have found ourselves well behind other teams in terms of both fitness and signings.

We have been very conscious that we needed to add quality rather than quantity to our squad and as a result have been very diligent in the signing process and tried to get players on longer term deals rather than just bringing in lots of loan signings.

I would hope that over the last week people can start to see the benefits of this policy in both the quality of the signings and the performance against Hibernian on Saturday.

We still have plans to add a few more players to the squad and every penny we receive from season tickets helps with that goal so we are asking you to reconsider your choice not to renew this season and help us to continue the progression we have seen over the last 3 seasons.

We also have finance options available that spread the costs throughout the season.

Whatever you decide we will always appreciate your support at whatever level that is.

Thanyou Shk you.

That's quite a personal e-mail good to see the club trying . Hope it worked for you Shull. The number of years you have supported the club means the St Mirren DNA is in your body.