Season Tickets

25 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

How on earth is it spin? I took a couple of ridiculous examples from his own post. I don't disagree with all of them. 

You really are dim, you picked these two examples to ridicule his choice. 🤡

I feel soiled, that's one too many replies, absolute biggest walloper on the forum.

Put that to a vote at your next AGM. :booty

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Selective quoting and TBH it's feck all to do with you, or anyone else, why people choose not to part with their money.

He is right, you are a tedious twat, of that their is no doubt. 

So why are you getting involved in it? 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

I'm not criticising his choice, what the feck are you getting involved for, snake? 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm not criticising his choice, what the feck are you getting involved for, snake? 

Snake?

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I feel soiled, that's one too many replies, absolute biggest walloper on the forum.

So if someone says they are against Brexit because of; economic concerns, free movement of people, the current legislative comparisons and they like the pretty flag... I wouldn’t be able to pick out one of them as a less valid reason than the other? :huh:

No bother, just shows the extent some people will go to have a pop at my comments. Defending a team selection choice from four managers ago as a valid reason to give up a season Ticket. :lol:

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Defo agree..baz is one mixed up wee boy.......post's in riddle's thinking he's  clever when he's really just a clown...better laughed at...sad thing is this forum is his life..we will probably all get an invite to his 12th birthday in pandemonium in Erskine...

Edited by gstretchuk

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

So if someone says they are against Brexit because of; economic concerns, free movement of people, the current legislative comparisons and they like the pretty flag... I wouldn’t be able to pick out one of them as a less valid reason than the other? :huh:

No bother, just shows the extent some people will go to have a pop at my comments. Defending a team selection choice from four managers ago as a valid reason to give up a season Ticket. :lol:

Brexit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣on your 🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️ ya fud

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

Defo agree..baz is one mixed up wee boy.......post's in riddle's thinking he's  clever when he's really just a clown...better laughed at...sad thing is this forum is his life..we will probably all get an invite to his 12th birthday in pandemonium in Erskine...

You seem upset...

You seem upset...
I've figured it out...
You're not a real person!
You're like one of these robot phone calls that wait for a response then choose from a store of prerecorded generic answers, hoping the caller will think you are live and go with the flow!

Damn you're good.

Had me fooled all this time.

Still... You managed to get around a dozen sworn enemies to unite tonight! Classy!

Now... Go disassemble! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

18 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I've figured it out...
You're not a real person!
You're like one of these robot phone calls that wait for a response then choose from a store of prerecorded generic answers, hoping the caller will think you are live and go with the flow!

Damn you're good.

Had me fooled all this time.

Still... You managed to get around a dozen sworn enemies to unite tonight! Classy!

Now... Go disassemble! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

If that was true, think how triggered an automated computing program that spits out positive responses has gotten people on here. :rolleyes: