Judas Now Home As Is Goodwin.

For me it’s likely came about from Goodwin not going to Dundee. After that it’ll be Chinese whispers and nothing more.

OK and Tony have been really clear it’s not happening and it’s perfectly feasibility to see how such a rumour can snowball. 

If it did happen it would represent a massive U turn and I don’t see it. 

Just now, Ayrshire Saints said:

Farewell Shull and hello...............Shetland.....................gstretch..........................wendy.................................. !

Are you Uncle Colm ? 

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Are you Uncle Colm ? 

You have lost me there ?

So we have a rumour started that OK has bought a house in Bridge of Weir and is moving his family over and another he is about to be sacked and replaced with Goodwin.

Well seeing it's the close season !!!

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

You have lost me there ?

So we have a rumour started that OK has bought a house in Bridge of Weir and is moving his family over and another he is about to be sacked and replaced with Goodwin.

Why would he be sacked. It would be more likely he's moving back to NI for family reasons. 

I agree with you its highly unlikely and has been denied in all quarters.

Wouldn't mind Goodwin coming to us though as manager if OK were to go for whatever reason

10 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Why would he be sacked. It would be more likely he's moving back to NI for family reasons. 

I agree with you its highly unlikely and has been denied in all quarters.

Wouldn't mind Goodwin coming to us though as manager if OK were to go for whatever reason

Tell me how good would it feel..

to have (see below) at the wheel..?

IMG_1808.JPG

Edited by Lord Pityme

Back in the dark days of November / December of last year I posted that if OK managed to keep us up in the SPL it would actually be a better feat than JR's success in managing us to winning the Championship.

I don't change that point of view. The SPL is a much harder league to get results week on week and whilst we had to change the entire squad around and parachute players in from various sources to achieve it, the gamble was both worth it and was at least, positive.

I don't give a damn if OK got help from both Gus McPherson and Jimmy Nicoll, they were brought in to help him, both handle the pressure but also to get acclimatised with the Scottish game. Yes you might argue that we looked top heavy in that department, but it worked, and I also get the impression that behind the scenes, the chemistry was right.

I heard rumours too that OK might have to consider his position due to family pressures and everything that goes with that, if that is the case, there is nothing we can do about that, many good men have placed their family and happiness ahead of a tenuous career in Scottish football. Whatever he does, I wish him the best of luck, and hope, for the time being, that it continues in Paisley. 😍

22 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

You have lost me there ?

You're easy to lose. :byebye

2 minutes ago, Buffs said:

Title of this thread is disrespectful to the man who who orchestrated our great escape and preserved our top league status.

Pretty poor thread In my opinion.

Read the first line of the first post then edit your own. 

Might be adding 2 and 2 together here but news expected tonight from over the water, rumour Nicholl going in as assistant at Dundee, Killie should be confirming next manager soon. Is Goodie going to Killie? Paisley to be hit by big gus of wind tonight?

2 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Might be adding 2 and 2 together here but news expected tonight from over the water, rumour Nicholl going in as assistant at Dundee, Killie should be confirming next manager soon. Is Goodie going to Killie? Paisley to be hit by big gus of wind tonight?

Wee MacPherson getting a big Indian lunch?

14 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Wee MacPherson getting a big Indian lunch?

Just checked with Asda Linwood and they are delivering a selection of takeaway meals to the stadium but declined to comment on what they were...The Paisley Gazette are also outside the Royal Taj so hold onto your hats as the wind maybe strong.