Judas Now Home As Is Goodwin.

2 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Just checked with Asda Linwood and they are delivering a selection of takeaway meals to the stadium but declined to comment on what they were...The Paisley Gazette are also outside the Royal Taj so hold onto your hats as the wind maybe strong.

A few right royal taj's posting presently. 

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Not overly fussed about Nichols departure. Let’s hope OK has gained enough knowledge this season to deal with it next year. If we decide to bring in an experienced bod , will be interesting to see who fills the void.

I thought he was a decent coach. As long as Oran is comfortable with it and ideally has an idea on who he would like to help him next year I am not too fussed either.

18 minutes ago, shull said:
34 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Shull at least give us some proof

emoji6.png

Read the first line of my opening post then edit your own. 

FORFUXSAKE  :lol:

No only talking tae yersel. noo yer aving an argy bargy, deary me, he will be oan in a minute saying ahm no im and ee's nae me you effing this an efing that . you wait and see any minute nooo.

7 minutes ago, jaybee said:

No only talking tae yersel. noo yer aving an argy bargy, deary me, he will be oan in a minute saying ahm no im and ee's nae me you effing this an efing that . you wait and see any minute nooo.

Still waiting. How many minutes has that been. 

Which Village do you hail from ? 

8 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Back to the sin bin, starting your pish post again. Read the first line, means feck all.

Read it again Shull. 

You have given the game away. 

Jaybee has us sussed. 

Fecking blimey. 

17 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

Other than money, I wonder why would Jimmy leave us to go to a club in a lower league? 

Its definitely a 'get your tin hat on' moment to even suggest it. But in a matter if months Sammy, Rice and now Nicholl have decided it dont feel so good with Oran at the wheel!

but i would guess money, and liking whatever set up they are proposing.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

He's going from coach to assistant so he'll likely be on better money. 

I was just about to mention this - we never actually promoted or employed anyone into the Assistant role after Brian Rice left, did we?

I found that strange as Jimmy would have been the obvious choice, but nothing official was ever said on it.

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Its definitely a 'get your tin hat on' moment to even suggest it. But in a matter if months Sammy, Rice and now Nicholl have decided it dont feel so good with Oran at the wheel!

Interesting however that despite all our turmoil throughout the season that each of the individuals has effectively been headhunted to be recruited into new more senior position (accept that Nicholl contract ran down, but he'll have been sounded out about this before McPake formally appointed).

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Never a good word, why are you actually here as you are no supporter

Sammy went to be a coach of a big club probably on several times his Saints salary

Rice went to be manager of his own club

Nicholl has gone from coach to assistant

Where is the requirement for tin hats, all have done well for themselves, got promotions and moved on, no bad blood or publicity. If you get a chance to step up you take it

Everyone seems quite certain that Goody would take the Saints job (If it became available... which is HASNT)

Do you not remember that Jim knocked back the Saints job last season when JR went down south?

And also why are we even discussing this.

We have a manager

His name is Oran Kearney

And until we hear otherwise, he is still firmly at the wheel

Everyone seems quite certain that Goody would take the Saints job (If it became available... which is HASNT)

Do you not remember that Jim knocked back the Saints job last season when JR went down south?

And also why are we even discussing this.

We have a manager

His name is Oran Kearney
And until we hear otherwise, he is still firmly at the wheel

Ask Shull with his pointless topic, OK is still here, Goodwin still Alloa boss. Only change is
JN & he didn’t even mention him. Don’t think Shull knows what he’s talking about either. [emoji6]

2 minutes ago, ged62 said:

I’m not as old as you so can’t be emoji6.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Don't spoil it for jaybee. 

He is trying to maintain his special position in whatever village he resides in. 

Just play along.