Judas Now Home As Is Goodwin.

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

58 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

For me it’s likely came about from Goodwin not going to Dundee. After that it’ll be Chinese whispers and nothing more.

OK and Tony have been really clear it’s not happening and it’s perfectly feasibility to see how such a rumour can snowball. 

If it did happen it would represent a massive U turn and I don’t see it. 

Really clear? When?

I do wonder why Goodwin knocked back the Dundee job....

1 minute ago, ged62 said:

Ask Shull with his pointless topic, OK is still here, Goodwin still Alloa boss. Only change is
JN & he didn’t even mention him. Don’t think Shull knows what he’s talking about either. emoji6.png

Why are you disagreeing with me when you're my alias ? I will fecking log you off forever. 

22 minutes ago, madball said:

Interesting however that despite all our turmoil throughout the season that each of the individuals has effectively been headhunted to be recruited into new more senior position (accept that Nicholl contract ran down, but he'll have been sounded out about this before McPake formally appointed).

Yes interesting indeed. If big Antin hadnt headed back home maybe he would have been a sound coach to replace Nicholl?

23 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

Never a good word, why are you actually here as you are no supporter

Sammy went to be a coach of a big club probably on several times his Saints salary

Rice went to be manager of his own club

Nicholl has gone from coach to assistant

Where is the requirement for tin hats, all have done well for themselves, got promotions and moved on, no bad blood or publicity. If you get a chance to step up you take it

Sorry i do apologise, didnt know you were the person in charge of picking who is a St Mirren supporter? 

What a ludicrous thing to suggest.

25 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Really clear? When?

I do wonder why Goodwin knocked back the Dundee job....

OK comments about the story being rumours and him being happy here is enough to satisfy most that these are just rumours. Tony has also been quoted saying the stories were ‘news to him’ (as far as I’ve heard but as much substance as him leaving rumour) not to mention their chairman has openly said OK isn’t in the running  

some fans naturally worry and want everything clear as day and in black and white, that breeds conspiracy. but let’s compare the two sides of the story. 

Side 1.  OK has said they’re just rumours & happy here. TF has said he wasn’t aware of any interest. On top of that the literal person making the appointment has said it’s a no  

Side 2. JG has turned down a job and someone knows someone who knows a Dundee fan who thinks it might be something to do with something that was mentioned and denied two months ago. 

Edited by bazil85

Was having a look at the kilmarnock forum and came across this post which I thought was amusing.

I do know that Dougie Imrie has applied but doubt he will make the shortlist. 

Unfortunately Douglas did not make the shortlist as he ate all of his crayons before completing his application. 

38 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

So many gullable posters on here..... Shull is doing what he does ....been let out for the summer ..... to boost trade. Will go too far be binned again and the world turns. 

Its nothing to do with Shull. 90% of people have him on ignore! The fact that Jimmy Nicholl has walked for Dundee does make me wonder what is going on with OK again though. Very poor we have let such an experienced assistant/coach leave for a lower league team, especially given how things had improved towards the end of the season.

25 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Its nothing to do with Shull. 90% of people have him on ignore! The fact that Jimmy Nicholl has walked for Dundee does make me wonder what is going on with OK again though. Very poor we have let such an experienced assistant/coach leave for a lower league team, especially given how things had improved towards the end of the season.

We might not have ‘let’ him do anything. He might have wanted to go. Need to remember he was brought in to SMFC as pretty much a number 3 originally. There’s every chance OK had always intended to bring in his own assistant to replace Brian Rice and that this represents a more senior job than the one he has here. 

So many people are hot wired just to assume the worse. 

25 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

We might not have ‘let’ him do anything. He might have wanted to go. Need to remember he was brought in to SMFC as pretty much a number 3 originally. There’s every chance OK had always intended to bring in his own assistant to replace Brian Rice and that this represents a more senior job than the one he has here. 

So many people are hot wired just to assume the worse. 

comicalali.jpg.aa10c9f1c80540e00931e0670cb5609e.jpg

2 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I stayed at the same hotel in Dundee as Inverness and St Mirren a few weeks ago and was surprised by the amount of Dundee coaches also using the hotel. Wonder if Jimmy Nicholl was tapped up while Oran was away watching Dundee United v Inverness!

Heard that he was, and it appears more than true now... money makes the world go round - they cannot get it wrong again and again OR can they.. with McPake.

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

OK comments about the story being rumours and him being happy here is enough to satisfy most that these are just rumours. Tony has also been quoted saying the stories were ‘news to him’ (as far as I’ve heard but as much substance as him leaving rumour) not to mention their chairman has openly said OK isn’t in the running  

some fans naturally worry and want everything clear as day and in black and white, that breeds conspiracy. but let’s compare the two sides of the story. 

Side 1.  OK has said they’re just rumours & happy here. TF has said he wasn’t aware of any interest. On top of that the literal person making the appointment has said it’s a no  

Side 2. JG has turned down a job and someone knows someone who knows a Dundee fan who thinks it might be something to do with something that was mentioned and denied two months ago. 

So Jimmy Nicholl comes in as first team coach, and everyone is up in arms that we're appointing another coach. 

Jimmy Nicholl's conrtact isn't renewed, he leaves, and everyone is up in arms that he's away. 

As long as we've got something to moan about...

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I am going try and keep the feel good factor going a while. Certainly dont a repeat of last summers carry on. I would hope we are wiser as a club.

28 minutes ago, Soctty said:

So Jimmy Nicholl comes in as first team coach, and everyone is up in arms that we're appointing another coach. 

Jimmy Nicholl's conrtact isn't renewed, he leaves, and everyone is up in arms that he's away. 

As long as we've got something to moan about...

He's fecking beeling. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Swiss_Saint said:

Never a good word, why are you actually here as you are no supporter

Sammy went to be a coach of a big club probably on several times his Saints salary

Rice went to be manager of his own club

Nicholl has gone from coach to assistant

Where is the requirement for tin hats, all have done well for themselves, got promotions and moved on, no bad blood or publicity. If you get a chance to step up you take it

This sort of pish really gets on my tits.

Everyone on the forum posts some tripe at times and LPM is in the Dickson category with his relentless agendas but...................

As far as I'm aware he buys his ST, he attends away games so what the feck gives you the right to say he's not a supporter?

A pain at times, aye, like many, but as entitled to say what he likes, within forum rules.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

This sort of pish really gets on my tits.

Everyone on the forum posts some tripe at times and LPM is in the Dickson category with his relentless agendas but...................

As far as I'm aware he buys his ST, he attends away games so what the feck gives you the right to say he's not a supporter?

A pain at times, aye, like many, but as entitled to say what he likes, within forum rules.

I'd imagine that it's his opinion, based on what he thinks constitutes a supporter.

So he's perfectly entitled to express it, whether it's correct or not.