Judas Now Home As Is Goodwin.

I'm going 'out' out...if you  know what I mean. I will attempt to not step on Ringed Plover chicks or Oyster Catcher eggs. But, ffs,it must be 20 years since Gary McGrotty played for us!

1 minute ago, pod said:

Your either out or your in. :cheers    Bit like the manager.

1 minute ago, farmer john said:

I'm going 'out' out...if you  know what I mean. I will attempt to not step on Ringed Plover chicks or Oyster Catcher eggs. But, ffs,it must be 20 years since Gary McGrotty played for us!

Peanut the Super Agent. 

If you believe the daily broken record Jim has or is just about to sign a 3 year deal... what are the chances of it falling through or not lasting 3 years? (Answers on a postcard)

Here is the link below - but it does not say much and offers no evidence either.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/jim-goodwin-agrees-st-mirren-17266876

If you believe the daily broken record Jim has or is just about to sign a 3 year deal... what are the chances of it falling through or not lasting 3 years? (Answers on a postcard)
Here is the link below - but it does not say much and offers no evidence either.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/jim-goodwin-agrees-st-mirren-17266876

Why are you relying on the Record for your info now?

Why not consult your inside source who is telling you about the new players we are signing?

Or have the voices in your head now gone quiet? [emoji1]

6 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Image result for smiley burst the bubble

14 hours ago, shull said:

I edited my first post weeks ago after Ged had read the original.

I edited the Title a few hours ago.

Why you even fecking bothered  ?

For those of us who come along every few days to read what could be a very entertaining and informative discussion it is very frustrating to discover a poster referring a fellow poster to one of his previous posts, and  then the post referred to has only     ":byebye".

14 hours ago, pod said:

Image result for smiley burst the bubble

I was not trying to rain on anyone's parade. I really liked Goodwin as a player and still do.

My comment was is the speculation accurate and will he last the 3 years of his contract, given recent events . . .

For the record I liked Oran too... (detested Stubbs and Murray though)

Wishing Jim and Lee the most successful period in our history . . . and hoping for signings soon . . . Gus has a number lined up - No Doubt! (No idea if Jim will have the final say, but hopefully the "team" will all work together for the good of the club and management thereof.)

Hoping we are not chasing the pack from behind come Christmas - I do hope that statement was really only to take the pressure off...

50 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

For those of us who come along every few days to read what could be a very entertaining and informative discussion it is very frustrating to discover a poster referring a fellow poster to one of his previous posts, and  then the post referred to has only     ":byebye".      

When you say very frustrating - you mean = he is a twat right?   😁