Judas Now Home As Is Goodwin.

13 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I was not trying to rain on anyone's parade. I really liked Goodwin as a player and still do.

My comment was is the speculation accurate and will he last the 3 years of his contract, given recent events . . .

For the record I liked Oran too... (detested Stubbs and Murray though)

Wishing Jim and Lee the most successful period in our history . . . and hoping for signings soon . . . Gus has a number lined up - No Doubt! (No idea if Jim will have the final say, but hopefully the "team" will all work together for the good of the club and management thereof.)

Hoping we are not chasing the pack from behind come Christmas - I do hope that statement was really only to take the pressure off...

Cheers. If truth be told, I personally think its going to be an uphill challenge for Jim. I hope he gets lucky.    

Edited by pod

1 hour ago, E=Mc2 said:

For those of us who come along every few days to read what could be a very entertaining and informative discussion it is very frustrating to discover a poster referring a fellow poster to one of his previous posts, and  then the post referred to has only     ":byebye".

Keep up. 

18 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

When you say very frustrating - you mean = he is a twat right?   😁

Can't help yourself. You really have turned into the Forum laughing stock and still very boring. 

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

You are still doing that mirroring thing - you should look in one someday and as Burns says "to see you self as others see you" . . . :bounce2

As if I care what others see. 

On 6/28/2019 at 5:40 PM, Sweeper07 said:

And the tribe of the Philistines raises their support for one of their own - alias, relative or otherwise..

rich from the crown prince of twattery though - I just love it !!!:hammer

You clearly don't love it..ur all about lies and false posts...everything you do is for likes and high fives...your fake as f**k and an absolute bawbag...