Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
shull

Judas Now Home As Is Goodwin.

Recommended Posts


6 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

If you believe the daily broken record Jim has or is just about to sign a 3 year deal... what are the chances of it falling through or not lasting 3 years? (Answers on a postcard)

Here is the link below - but it does not say much and offers no evidence either.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/jim-goodwin-agrees-st-mirren-17266876

Image result for smiley burst the bubble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, shull said:

I edited my first post weeks ago after Ged had read the original.

I edited the Title a few hours ago.

Why you even fecking bothered  ?

 

For those of us who come along every few days to read what could be a very entertaining and informative discussion it is very frustrating to discover a poster referring a fellow poster to one of his previous posts, and  then the post referred to has only     ":byebye".

 

      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, pod said:

Image result for smiley burst the bubble

I was not trying to rain on anyone's parade. I really liked Goodwin as a player and still do.

My comment was is the speculation accurate and will he last the 3 years of his contract, given recent events . . .

For the record I liked Oran too... (detested Stubbs and Murray though)

Wishing Jim and Lee the most successful period in our history . . . and hoping for signings soon . . . Gus has a number lined up - No Doubt! (No idea if Jim will have the final say, but hopefully the "team" will all work together for the good of the club and management thereof.)

Hoping we are not chasing the pack from behind come Christmas - I do hope that statement was really only to take the pressure off...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

For those of us who come along every few days to read what could be a very entertaining and informative discussion it is very frustrating to discover a poster referring a fellow poster to one of his previous posts, and  then the post referred to has only     ":byebye".      

When you say very frustrating - you mean = he is a twat right?   😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I was not trying to rain on anyone's parade. I really liked Goodwin as a player and still do.

My comment was is the speculation accurate and will he last the 3 years of his contract, given recent events . . .

For the record I liked Oran too... (detested Stubbs and Murray though)

Wishing Jim and Lee the most successful period in our history . . . and hoping for signings soon . . . Gus has a number lined up - No Doubt! (No idea if Jim will have the final say, but hopefully the "team" will all work together for the good of the club and management thereof.)

Hoping we are not chasing the pack from behind come Christmas - I do hope that statement was really only to take the pressure off...

Cheers. If truth be told, I personally think its going to be an uphill challenge for Jim. I hope he gets lucky.    

Edited by pod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, E=Mc2 said:

For those of us who come along every few days to read what could be a very entertaining and informative discussion it is very frustrating to discover a poster referring a fellow poster to one of his previous posts, and  then the post referred to has only     ":byebye".

 

      

Keep up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

When you say very frustrating - you mean = he is a twat right?   😁

Can't help yourself. You really have turned into the Forum laughing stock and still very boring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

You are still doing that mirroring thing - you should look in one someday and as Burns says "to see you self as others see you" . . . :bounce2

Well others see you as boring as f**k and a total laughing stock...your a fud!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

You are still doing that mirroring thing - you should look in one someday and as Burns says "to see you self as others see you" . . . :bounce2

As if I care what others see. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2019 at 5:40 PM, Sweeper07 said:

And the tribe of the Philistines raises their support for one of their own - alias, relative or otherwise..

rich from the crown prince of twattery though - I just love it !!!:hammer

You clearly don't love it..ur all about lies and false posts...everything you do is for likes and high fives...your fake as f**k and an absolute bawbag...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...