Assistant Manager For Oran

9 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Ferdinand gets my vote you can clearly see the big chap has it on and off the park. Young players will look up to him also. 

Most of our forwards and midfielders look up to him, then again they look up to any giant over 5ft 4inches lol

Edited by Lord Pityme

21 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Anton stays in London and his family are all in London. I believe he did not like the travelling back and forth and as much as I would like to see him stay I do not think that he would relocate.

I think that's why he might not want the job. If he did, though, it would be a fantastic appointment, you can see how much the other players respect him. Even though he didn't play much laterly, his influence I believe was a major factor in staying up.

4 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

The number 2 doesn't dictate the philosophy or anything that. They just bring their experience and contacts in the game hopefully.

He would need to have some kind of input that Oran could rely on. Have you ever heard Houston ? At least he would be back working in the Preeemyurship 😂

6 hours ago, Hendo said:

I think that's why he might not want the job. If he did, though, it would be a fantastic appointment, you can see how much the other players respect him. Even though he didn't play much laterly, his influence I believe was a major factor in staying up.

Absolute 100% nonsence!

16 hours ago, Sonny said:

Anton stays in London and his family are all in London. I believe he did not like the travelling back and forth and as much as I would like to see him stay I do not think that he would relocate.

He must have lived outside London when playing for Sunderland.  My point being it could be a open door into football management. Anton and his family could move up in a carrer move. It won't be hard to rent out his London home I would think.