Motherwell – £398,000.40

Livingston – £342,999.60

Hamilton Academical – £288,000.00

St Mirren – £233,000.40

Dundee – £177,999.60

Ladbrokes Championship

Ross County – £402,960.00

Dundee United – £313,959.60

Lots to note - but Ross County and Dee Utd get more than us and Hamilton only get £55k more finishing above us by 1 position...

Finishing in the same position next season that Motherwell or the Fakes did in this one would certainly add welcome funds for the season after next...

Edited by Sweeper07

4 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The pay out compared to comparable European countries is a joke. Is it not next season Sky start with 100 million over 3 years ? 

The Sky deal is £30 million a season for 3 years starting in the 2020 - 21 season - so we need to stay up next season to reap the extra dosh

13 minutes ago, Thorizaar said:

The real prize money figures are here.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-prize-pot-reaches-25m

Both sets of figures are real .

The ones I posted are the latest top-ups from a £9 million part of the £25 million distributed over the season..

The include money from the play-offs . . .

Edited by Sweeper07

15 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Both sets of figures are real .

The ones I posted are the latest top-ups from a £9 million part of the £25 million distributed over the season..

The include money from the play-offs . . .

Then your comments about RC and DU getting more than us are pretty irrelevant.

51 minutes ago, Thorizaar said:

Then your comments about RC and DU getting more than us are pretty irrelevant.

In the overall picture yes - but this is the most recent pay-outs - so depending on what has been spent or committed previously and whether or not this is the starting point for next season's budget, then perhaps not . . . 

Agreed it is not the full picture - I just posted the info I found - I was not trying to make any political statement of thesis on them...

42 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

I wonder if gate receipts, and any extra TV money for those games, meant that we ended up with more than Hamilton?

Yes  this is why we did - they are not other compelling explanations as far as I can see  . . . :turtle

Yes  this is why we did - they are not other compelling explanations as far as I can see  . . . :turtle
I haven't seen the figures in detail - I was wondering if in general terms the extra income from playoffs would likely be greater than the difference in prize money between 10 and 11

2 hours ago, southsidebud said:
2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I haven't seen the figures in detail - I was wondering if in general terms the extra income from playoffs would likely be greater than the difference in prize money between 10 and 11

I don't know if the details are published any better than what we have so far - but remember the money from play-offs goes 3 ways - the SPFL takes a cut too...

18 hours ago, southsidebud said:
18 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

The SPFL take 50% and both clubs split the other 50% after costs. So 19k over both games at say £15 a ticket = £285,000. SPFL take £142,000. Costs deducted - no idea but say £20K which leaves approx £120,000 divided by 2 = 1 higher Premiership League placing.

5 minutes ago, Sonny said:

The SPFL take 50% and both clubs split the other 50% after costs. So 19k over both games at say £15 a ticket = £285,000. SPFL take £142,000. Costs deducted - no idea but say £20K which leaves approx £120,000 divided by 2 = 1 higher Premiership League placing.

Police costs must have been high never seen so many at a Saints game they were on horses also.

15 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Police costs must have been high never seen so many at a Saints game they were on horses also.

Wouldn't be like the police to miss out on an easy pay day!

Seemed to be plenty overtime in the town in the evening to ensure no signing and dancing in the street would break out.

17 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Possibly. As I said I have no idea what match day costs would be. But I would be pissed if we had to pay for all the stupid fireworks and flame throwers that Utd used at Tannadice.

30 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Or two players for the squad next season. (Or one very good one!)

Getting United in the playoff turned out quite well for us in the end :)

5 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Possibly. As I said I have no idea what match day costs would be. But I would be pissed if we had to pay for all the stupid fireworks and flame throwers that Utd used at Tannadice.

I'm sure costs will relate to basic event management and security costs only.

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Is it not the case that Clubs only pay for the Polis deployed inside the Stadium?

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Seemed to be plenty overtime in the town in the evening to ensure no signing and dancing in the street would break out.

The Polis in Paisley were brand new that night,they just stayed in the background and let the Fans enjoy themselves.

I'm sure if we were going to sign someone it would be done in the privacy of the Stadium........or maybe even at Asda Paisley.

1 hour ago, HSS said:

The Polis in Paisley were brand new that night,they just stayed in the background and let the Fans enjoy themselves.

I'm sure if we were going to sign someone it would be done in the privacy of the Stadium........or maybe even at Asda Paisley.

Or perhaps even at Asda Bucharest?  :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, antrin said:

Or perhaps even at Asda Bucharest?  :rolleyes:

The Mrs and me going to Bucharest this afternoon.She is checking the internet just now.Looks like we'll be going to Ibiza at the start of July.

:rolleyes:

The police were first class in town

The singing & flares etc they observed from the van & left the fans to it was the correct way to police it

Good judgment that night

3 hours ago, HSS said:

The Mrs and me going to Bucharest this afternoon.She is checking the internet just now.Looks like we'll be going to Ibiza at the start of July.

:rolleyes:

Can you do some player scouting while on your break? Report back to Gus ASAP (Good Strikers and Creative + an attacking Midfielder)