SPFL DISHES OUT THE DOSH 2019

8 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Police costs must have been high never seen so many at a Saints game they were on horses also.

https://theferret.scot/police-scotland-charged-scottish-football-clubs/

theyre not massive. that works out at just over £4K per game and given they’re heavily weighted to the bigot brother home matches/ Glasgow derby ours are likely significantly less. 

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Can you do some player scouting while on your break? Report back to Gus ASAP (Good Strikers and Creative + an attacking Midfielder)

Will do,I'll visit all the Clubs on the Island.

39 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I think you are teasing us - I meant Bucharest . . .  :guinness

Did I say Bucharest?Bloody predictive text was meant to say Book A Rest........10 days in Ibiza in July. :whistle

3 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I'm sure last year the difference between our prize money as Championship winners and Hamilton finishing 11th was over £500k. We look to be getting the kind of money Hamilton got last year.

So you are saying we have stepped up our financial starting point from last year !

This is what being in the big boy league is all about... and we really must kick on further up the table for another step up at the end of this coming season too...  :magic