Fixtures 2019/20/Dates Transfer window

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:57 AM, faraway saint said:

Aye, no very far at all really. :lol:

You may be right but it could have been interesting to see if the last 10 games were indicative of the future. I know we didn't fair so well against the top teams but I was hoping with a wee bit of stability, some new recruits and a close season to get things going, we might have improved on that side.

Seems we may not have that though.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

You may be right but it could have been interesting to see if the last 10 games were indicative of the future. I know we didn't fair so well against the top teams but I was hoping with a wee bit of stability, some new recruits and a close season to get things going, we might have improved on that side.

Seems we may not have that though.

Aye, hard to really say how indicative these games were as there's plenty of factors at that time of the season that can throw the form book out of the window. (Ask BET 365)

While, overall, I was not impressed with Kearney over the 34 league games he was in charge the last thing we need at this important time is uncertainty which could have an effect on some players deciding if they want to come to us.........................if there's any players left. :wink:

It's been an entertaining talking point right enough. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, hard to really say how indicative these games were as there's plenty of factors at that time of the season that can throw the form book out of the window. (Ask BET 365)

While, overall, I was not impressed with Kearney over the 34 league games he was in charge the last thing we need at this important time is uncertainty which could have an effect on some players deciding if they want to come to us.........................if there's any players left. :wink:

It's been an entertaining talking point right enough. :rolleyes:

Yip not really fussed if he goes...only kept us up by bawhair after Gus got all new signings in..think OK was more of a touch line puppet...

47 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Yip not really fussed if he goes...only kept us up by bawhair after Gus got all new signings in..think OK was more of a touch line puppet...

Yes. Because you're ITK. Oh. I forgot. You'll not know what that meant either...….. Obviously.