Cancelling my buy-the buds monthly subs...

antrin

... is strongly rumoured by me.

Why?

i have been ‘chastised’ on another rumour thread...

...for preferring investment in St Mirren to not be made in people from another place but rather than in youngsters from where I was born and grew up.

i have been made to realise the error of my ways, so I looked for ways to repent.  This must be the PC place to do so.   :rolleyes:

Following the same ‘logic’ deployed by my naysayers on the other thread, my monthly BTB bawbees should not be invested in a club from Paisley, as that must be equally morally repugnant to preferring Academy players instead of any other group.

So, from henceforth, I shall probably send donations to clubs in Eastern Europe, instead of sending it to Paisley.

i hope this helps.

ps to those on the other thread who were angered by me “shutting down that debate”, there.  I didn’t.

You can keep howling at the moon.  I just got bored trying to respond to your inane, faux-outraged comments.

My choice.

Edited by antrin

Why?
...for preferring investment in St Mirren to not be made in people from another place but rather than in youngsters from where I was born and grew up.
i have been made to realise the error of my ways, so I looked for ways to repent.  This must be the PC place to do so.   :rolleyes:

Following the same ‘logic’ deployed by my naysayers on the other thread, my monthly BTB bawbees should not be invested in a club from Paisley, as that must be equally morally repugnant to preferring Academy players instead of any other group.
So, from henceforth, I shall probably send donations to clubs in Eastern Europe, instead of sending it to Paisley.

i hope this helps.

ps to those on the other thread who were angered by me “shutting down that debate”, there.  I didn’t.
You can keep howling at the moon.  I just got bored trying to respond to your inane, faux-outraged comments.
My choice.

Up there with sweeper’s Adam & eve posts! [emoji23]

Why?

i hope this helps.

My choice.
Whit?

On 6/2/2019 at 9:26 AM, antrin said:

Why?

i hope this helps.

My choice.

giphy.gif 

• 1 month later...